Page 1 of 1

Classic Real Madrid shirt and Flávio Conceição..

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:11 pm
by Roberto carlos
Hi guys,

Can someone do me a favor? I'm searching for next classic "Teka" kit of real madrid:

Image

And i'm searching for "Flavio Concecaio" of Real Madrid:

Image

Thx alot,

Classic Real Madrid shirt and Flávio Conceição..

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:50 pm
by Mike
Roberto carlos wrote:
2 years ago
Can someone do me a favor? I'm searching for next classic "Teka" kit of real madrid:
Try this - the sponsor is Siemens instead of Teka though.
Roberto carlos wrote:
2 years ago
And i'm searching for "Flavio Concecaio" of Real Madrid:
He's not in PES 2017 so you'll have to create him yourself.

Here are his PES 2013 stats which you may find useful.

Classic Real Madrid shirt and Flávio Conceição..

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 pm
by Roberto carlos
Ok thx man but sorry.. i m a real newbie so i really don t know how to create or change colors of a kit.

About Flavio.. ok i have his stats but what about his face and stuff??

Classic Real Madrid shirt and Flávio Conceição..

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:22 pm
by Mike
Roberto carlos wrote:
2 years ago
Ok thx man but sorry.. i m a real newbie so i really don t know how to create or change colors of a kit.
Import the kit to your PS4 via USB and the game will automatically change the kit colour.
Roberto carlos wrote:
2 years ago
About Flavio.. ok i have his stats but what about his face and stuff??
Take a look at this:


Classic Real Madrid shirt and Flávio Conceição..

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:53 pm
by Roberto carlos
Is it possible to upload a kit to kit creator to only change the colors and/or the sponsor logo?

Classic Real Madrid shirt and Flávio Conceição..

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:59 pm
by Roberto carlos
Ok guys i gave it a try and this is so far my best result:

Image

Image

What took my attention is that i just couldn t find the way how to select the back text color and the number style? I can t look to the back. I used the pes kit creator

Classic Real Madrid shirt and Flávio Conceição..

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:05 pm
by Mike
Roberto carlos wrote:
2 years ago
What took my attention is that i just couldn t find the way how to select the back text color and the number style? I can t look to the back. I used the pes kit creator
You must do that using the in-game edit mode.

Classic Real Madrid shirt and Flávio Conceição..

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:35 pm
by Roberto carlos
Yes i discovered already. It's very nice of pes all those in-game editing options! I changed the font type just like real madrid ones.

Hey but another question: there's a possibilty to add a second keeper kit.. but how can you select which one you want to use? Because sometimes i play with the siemens and sometimes with the Teka sponsor kit?

Classic Real Madrid shirt and Flávio Conceição..

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:49 pm
by Mike
Roberto carlos wrote:
2 years ago
there's a possibilty to add a second keeper kit.. but how can you select which one you want to use? Because sometimes i play with the siemens and sometimes with the Teka sponsor kit?
Unfortunately, you cannot add a second GK kit.