Can't select existing stadium..

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Roberto carlos » 2 months ago

Hi,

I downloaded classic milan but i just can't select san siro - which is already in the game - as their home stadium?? I've looked to the basic milan team and they have san siro. How is this possible?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 months ago

Which team did you overwrite when importing Classic Milan?

If you don't know, you can find out by going to Edit mode > Teams > Classic Milan > Home Ground > press Ξ”/Y to default.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

I chose the PLA competition to instal the classics. So the south american competition. Where should i have it installed then to get their real stadium as their home stadium? I guess i shouldn't have ticked the first option before the instal??

Mike
Founder
Founder

Roberto carlos wrote: ↑
2 months ago
I chose the PLA competition to instal the classics. So the south american competition.
I'm not near my PS4 so cannot check for you, but I'm pretty sure South American teams cannot be assigned the San Siro as it's a European stadium.
2 months ago
I guess i shouldn't have ticked the first option before the instal??
Yes, I would suggest re-installing them and doing that.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Hi,

Ok i'll do that but is it possible to reset those teams where they're already installed?? Otherwise i have them on two locations? Is it possible to reset a whole competition?

Mike
Founder
Founder

2 months ago
Ok i'll do that but is it possible to reset those teams where they're already installed?? Otherwise i have them on two locations? Is it possible to reset a whole competition?
Yes but it's hardly straightforward.

A simpler fix would be to replace your PLA League with something else - perhaps Cristiano92's MLS?
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Ok man i fixed the classics and i've put them in the bundesliga so i can play single champions league games. The other location i have them i leave them there but i only deleted their shirts to create some space for others.

You know i was a die hard real madrid fan back in the time and i was always and still a die hard champions league fan so now it's like a dream that came true to be able to play with my favorite team of all time! And better.. in pes you can set the settings just like in real like defenders that move forward like roberto carlos.

Here's a video that i streamed yesterday. I defeated classic juventus and scored TWO TIMES with a free kick with... Roberto Carlos!!! :) :)

Here's the video:

https://youtu.be/uWSK_2eP3rM

Please look at it and tell me what you think about it. It's on the hardest level Superstar.

Btw: i'm so happy with Pes 2017 that i don't need 18! :)