📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Master League - Receiving multiple offers ?..

MichaelBroadhead_
Super Sub
Super Sub

Master League - Receiving multiple offers ?..

Post by MichaelBroadhead_ » 7 years ago

Quick question, within the Master League this year.

Recently on a couple of occasions, I've received multiple offers for a player, but it only shows the first clubs offer and not all of them. Anyone else had this problem & knows how to fix it ?..

graday
Regular
Regular

Re: Master League - Receiving multiple offers ?..

Post by graday » 7 years ago

That's the way it has been for tha last couple of years now...

You used to get three or four offers and press L1/R1 (?) to flick through and compare... But now, for some strange reason, they've made it so that you can only speak to one 'agent' at a time. For example, on my ML Paul Scholes is wanted by Inter and Barca. Inter offered, I declined. Only then can Barca make their offer heard.

I can't fathom why they'd ever think of taking that function away... But, WEP do that sometimes...
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 7 years ago

This and trades should be brought back to transfers...

MichaelBroadhead_
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by MichaelBroadhead_ » 7 years ago

Yeah graham it's beyond me why they'd do this :|
mycrashaccount wrote:This and trades should be brought back to transfers...
& YES YES YES. I used to trade all the ML originals + money for so many players, would literally clear the ML originals in a season or so.

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 7 years ago

TRADE!!! :o Now that was a solid feature, why they removed it i have no clue :(
It should be brought back.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

Trades NEED to make a return.
✅ 🐦 💟

graday
Regular
Regular

Definately. But, they need to be utilised sensibly. I think they got rid of them because they weren't realistic... Rather than tweaking them so they were.

I used to chuck an aging Espimas at Barca to take a wedge off of Xavi's price (etc), when in reality that'd never work. You should only be allowed to trade to a team that would actually be interested in taking that player.

For example, if i had Scholes, in the twilight of his career... I could give him to Barca as they'd see his talent in the short term, and would happily take a few million off of Xavi's asking price. But, if i tried to send over Bebe they'd just refuse, laugh, then feel insulted that we'd even think to offer him.

But, a player of Bebe's (low) quality would be taken by the weaker teams such as Chievo Verona or Sporting Gijon... or Arsenal. :lol:
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 7 years ago

graday wrote:Definately. But, they need to be utilised sensibly. I think they got rid of them because they weren't realistic... Rather than tweaking them so they were.

I used to chuck an aging Espimas at Barca to take a wedge off of Xavi's price (etc), when in reality that'd never work. You should only be allowed to trade to a team that would actually be interested in taking that player.

For example, if i had Scholes, in the twilight of his career... I could give him to Barca as they'd see his talent in the short term, and would happily take a few million off of Xavi's asking price. But, if i tried to send over Bebe they'd just refuse, laugh, then feel insulted that we'd even think to offer him.

But, a player of Bebe's (low) quality would be taken by the weaker teams such as Chievo Verona or Sporting Gijon... or Arsenal. :lol:
True say
and
:evil: I WILL MURDER YOU!

graday
Regular
Regular

:lol: