📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Your Master League

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Re: Your Master League

Post by Rage06 » 7 years ago

Get kieren gibbs or baines

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 7 years ago

Patrick wrote: I'm training a certain Thierry Henry' regen to play left wing, but for now he's my sub striker
Didn't Thierry Henry start out his career on the left wing? :)

Patrick
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Patrick » 7 years ago

mycrashaccount wrote:
Patrick wrote: I'm training a certain Thierry Henry' regen to play left wing, but for now he's my sub striker
Didn't Thierry Henry start out his career on the left wing? :)
Sorry, he can play CF and LW, I'm training him for SMF :)

But tbh I don't wanna drop Elia, his dribbling looks class + he's a great winger :( And Henry's growth is Late, and he's only 18 :/

Any other LBs?
'I've done my best to give you nothing less than perfectness...'

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

Elia is class. I've been trying to buy him for about 2 years now, but I can't drag him away from his club. I might give up soon! :?

As for LB's, I would still go for Gibbs. A world class player in a couple of years, and you can get him for a pretty decent price too - well, I did at least.
✅ 🐦 💟

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

After being top at the midway point I have dropped back a bit. 3 games left and I am just outside the top four. I did manage to win the europa league though. Pompey in europe again. :D

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 7 years ago

Started phenomenally in season 4... Sold Suarez at the end of year 3 for £33m and bought in Ternalbao (fake) for £11m.

Ternalbao and Sturridge are both lightning off the mark - and combined to destroy Chelski 3-0 in the first game. We then drew against City, won the Supercup against Europa Champions, Blackburn and beat Huddersfield 2-0 before going on for 3 1-0 defeats on the bounce (against Arsenal, Fulham and finally- Juventus, in the Champions League).

Our UEFA Footballer of the year/captain, Philip Lahm, started the turnaround playing a part in wins against Blackburn, Schalke in the UCL and then Sunderland to push us back into European contention.

We need to keep that momentum going to take the league back from last year's winners Chelsea. Arsenal curretly sit top thanks to Vandeburrd (CB) and star forward Ronaldo, who is interested in a move to VCFC. Sturridge, wanted by Inter for £60m could make way for the ex-Real man in a £54m swoop - but would add £15m to the annual wage bill... A lot going on at the moment...
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

graday
Regular
Regular

Rage06 wrote:Found him :P
Ivan Cordoba!! from Inter > Awesome player on pes2011 ML!
This is true... Though I haven't actually owned his since the crowning glory that is PES 5. :(
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Rage06
Professional
Professional

Yo can you guys name some good wingers left and right (cheap btw for a January loan deal)
as I don't have much money to spend I'm looking for good solid players to strengthen my team with.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Marko Marin is a great player. But depending on how much you have spare, he may be too expensive for you.

Gibbs is also a decent LM/LWB, and I know you can pick him up for a very very cheap price, considering how good he is!
✅ 🐦 💟

graday
Regular
Regular

Yeah, Gibbs is class on the wing - well an attacking LMF... I have Giovinco who impresses as an attacking RMF too...

Shaqiri is pacey and a good passer - young and cheap. Moses is decent too - once again, young - so will be cheap. Sturridge only plays as a SS - but i can't sing his praises enough. Single handedly my best player for the entire ML so far, bought for £1m - offers for £60m now. Play him as a wide positioned SS?

After that... My fake striker Ternalbao can play anywhere up front. Pace in abundance, like Sturridge. If you want cheap that will develop for a long time... (Enric) Valles Prat, from Blackburn - starts in the 60s OVR... But grows very high (if it's like PES 2010 - he is currently doing so for me). Left footed - plays at LMF primarily - but is comfortable at LB and on the right too... Tall, decent dribbler, decent passer etc... Can be bought for £500k ish?

Rage06
Professional
Professional

Thank you!
Will be adding these guys to my scout list :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

You shouldn't have to much of a problem getting Gibbs. Every time I've went in for him, Arsenal are pretty keen to sell him - I'm not sure why, but hey, I'm not complaining! ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Rage06
Professional
Professional

onlyproevo wrote:You shouldn't have to much of a problem getting Gibbs. Every time I've went in for him, Arsenal are pretty keen to sell him - I'm not sure why, but hey, I'm not complaining! ;)
In my ML Gibbs is in Inter :shock:

Its december now, but i have completed a few deals:
Got Vela on loan
Gibbs on loan
Martin Kelly (liverpool) Signed
And Eden Hazard on loan :)

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

christ sake... stupid spam... ¬.¬

Mike
Founder
Founder

I'm on it. Thanks for reporting it. I've deleted and banned him. He won't be back. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟