Your Master League

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Re: Your Master League

Post by djwavfc » 6 years ago

It's got to the stage where the old players are very good, the young players are amazing but the mid aged players are a bit average. that's why I have a bit of a small squad but many great youth players.

My favourite part of modes like master league is the buying and selling players, and I love seeing how your team evolves over the years. Despite the frustration that pes 2011 has I would really like to do another 10 though that won't happen. Maybe try doing another 3 season before 2012 is out. :)

Kele
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Kele » 6 years ago

In 2011 my best master league was one with Fulham which I edited to Red Bull London and gave them the strip etc. Also gave myself a transfer signing policy where I only signed players under 20. Makes it very fun when you give yourself strict rules to stick to. Highly recommend giving yourself rules like players over 30 or less than 1m per player ;)
!Let's All Do The Huddle!

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 6 years ago

I have done master leagues with rules like that. But this one is my Villa Master league so I just make them awesome. I mean it's not going to happen in real life anytime soon...

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 6 years ago

Managed to get back into my ML career. 2nd or third season im in cant quite remember with Cesena.

decided my 4-5-1 wasent working. well say 4-5-1 was more 4-3-3 and too attacking

so now changed to 4-4-2 and more balanced settings.

Starting Team now

GK - Ivanov (ML Original)

LB - Armand (bought from PSG)
CB - Stremer (ML Original)
CB- Palmeri (ML Youth Player)
RB- Komano (PSG player bought)

LM- Di Maria
CM- Michael Carrick
CM- Alex Song
RM- Afellay

ST - Eidur Gudjohnson (on Loan)
ST - Jermaine Defoe (On Loan)

Subs
Kevin Doyle (on Loan)
Andrew Johnson (bought)
Gabriel Obertan
Nene
Odemwingie

Gudjohnson just bagged 4 against AC Milan. he seems a really good player for some reason with me.

Currently 5th in Table just after January

i do sim a good few games though and play the odd ones just to get through quicker until i get in Europe that is

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Tyrant
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Tyrant » 6 years ago

I won the Europa Cup in 2014! Now hopefully the Champions League :D.

bogeyexpress
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bogeyexpress » 6 years ago

My ML setup as MILLWALL w/ the defaults. I have made a rule that I can only sign YOUTH players for season 1.

This is my base formation. I start with a more defensive setup and have modifications to the player positioning depending upon game situations.

When trailing, I will change formation to more of a 433 look with the LM and RM up near the edges of the box, more like Wingers.

Player moves:
Stremer - released
Burchet - released

Palmieri - youth team
Shimizu - youth team
Duffy - youth team
"The only thing for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of choosing." - Optimus Prime

XBOX 360 GT - bogeyexpress