📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Your Master League

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Your Master League

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

Shall I loan him for the rest of the season then? ;)

✅ 🐦 💟

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 7 years ago

New season and i have just signed Ronaldinho on loan + Dani Pacheco from Liverpool (Pacheco is brilliant!!!) + bought Adam from Blackpool < he is surprisingly good :D
Lost 8 players though; 1 retired, 2 didn't sign new contracts and 5 on loan players went back (Vela, Olic, Ivan Cordoba, Frimpong, and jack Wilshere)
Didn't have the funds to sign them permanently :(

Mauro S
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Mauro S » 7 years ago

a
Last edited by Mauro S on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bogeyexpress
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bogeyexpress » 7 years ago

I played my first ML on regular as RC Lens using ML default players. I won the Ligue 1 title, 23W, 1L, 13D. I restarted the ML on PRO using Shakhtar Donetsk (ML default). I am currently 3W, 4D, 2L in 10th.

Y - youth c - captain T - transfer

GK - Fatecha (Y)
CB - Palmieri (Y)
CB - Schmidt (Y)
LSB - Ruskin
RSB - El Moubaki
DMF - Jaric
LMF - Paenaz (Y)
RMF - Espimas (c)
AMF - Shimizu (Y)
CF - Beckford (T)
CF - Schwarz (Y)

Bench
Ivarov
Lothar
Stremer (sold, out in Jan)
Lieberman
Baumann
Valeny (retiring)
Iougu (released)
Ximelez (transfered out)
Ordaz
Castolo
Ceciu
Minanda (released/retiring)
Giersen
Burchet
Stein (released)
Fouque (released)
Hamsn
Huylens
Van den Berg
Ettori
Guiterrez
"The only thing for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of choosing." - Optimus Prime

XBOX 360 GT - bogeyexpress

Mike
Founder
Founder

Nice ML, Mauro. You must have a serious amount of gametime if you've got to season 2024. That's really impressive! ;)

I'll buy Renato now, just to see if he can live up to the hype. I have lots of money, so shouldn't have a problem getting him.

And nice one, bogeyexpress. It's good to see some people are keeping the ML defaults alive. :D
✅ 🐦 💟

Mauro S
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Mauro S » 7 years ago

a
Last edited by Mauro S on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike
Founder
Founder

I think the furthest I've got was 2022/23 a couple of years ago. I was proud of what I did, but it just got boring, so I started a new ML - plus the fact, that by the time, I was probably ready to play the next PES title! ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

bogeyexpress
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bogeyexpress » 7 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:Nice ML, Mauro. You must have a serious amount of gametime if you've got to season 2024. That's really impressive! ;)

I'll buy Renato now, just to see if he can live up to the hype. I have lots of money, so shouldn't have a problem getting him.

And nice one, bogeyexpress. It's good to see some people are keeping the ML defaults alive. :D
Thank you sir. I have sold a couple more players and am brining in Jarolim DMF from Hamburg in January window (2 fixtures to go). I am still sitting mid-table.
"The only thing for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of choosing." - Optimus Prime

XBOX 360 GT - bogeyexpress

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 7 years ago

Wow. 2032?! Efforts.

I'm still in season 5 with a front 4 of Ronaldo, Rooney, Pato and Ozil. Won the league with weeks to go... Getting very easy now... Need to restart soon potentially. This is where it'd be ideal to switch teams in an ML...
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Mike
Founder
Founder

New option file, new DLC... Perfect time for a new ML. I'm still waiting to choose my team too!
✅ 🐦 💟

Will
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Will » 7 years ago

I made my own team called Highbury FC. I created my own kits and stadium (I recreated the Arsenal 06-08 kit as well as Highbury) and started with the default ML players in the championship with a transfer budget of 3 million pounds. Then i bought N'gog and Djourou as they were on the transfer list and moved Palmieri to the 1st team.

Right now I'm at the start of my 3rd season, I finished 5th in my first PL-year just 2 points from the Chl-spots, while winning the FA cup :( My starting XI right now looks like this:

GK: Fatecha, 76, 18 years from my youthteam
RB: Van der Wiel, 85, 23 years, bought from Ajax for 3 million pounds CB: Djourou and Palmieri, 73 and 86, 24 and 19 years LB: Glen Johnson, 82, 28 years, bought from L'pool for 4 million pounds

CM: Obraniak, 77, 27 years, bought for 2,5 million pounds, can't remember from who

RM: Tello, 81, 18 years, free transfer, he is a remake of the 30-year old chilean player Tello AMF: Shimizu, 80, 19 years from my youth team (168 tall and with amazing technical skills, he has 98 in agility as well) LM: Coentrao, 87, 23, bought from Benfica for 15 million pounds

SS: Nasri, 85 24 years, 16 million from Osasuna(?!) CF: Nilmar, 82 27 years, 6 million pounds from Villareal

The reason i could afford all these expensive players is because of I won the FA cup, but also because I bought Ji Sung Park for 1 million pounds, and then sold him for 16 to Real Madrid, after he'd been amazing in my 2nd season. Yeah, what a bargain :D
PSN: will_sass
Twitter: william_sass

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 7 years ago

Was going to wait til January this season to post my Portsmouth team but haven't had time to play it so...

I think right now its...

Cooper

Vermuelen, Bamba, Mokoena, Ruskin

Villalba, Mullins, Brown, Pacheco

N'gog, Samassa

Ruskin is a legend, Pacheco is looking awesome. The team looks sorted on the wings unless Villalba as the same silly growth curve like last year. I think I've got deals for Anita and some player called Idorrisou or something like that... looking for a new DM. 5m offer for N'zonzi but he is starting to decline... might go in for Camacho as it did say a deal looks likely...

Rage06 wrote:Dani Pacheco from Liverpool (Pacheco is brilliant!!!)
I second that ;)

Lord_Minkle
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Lord_Minkle » 7 years ago

Started my second master league of the season a couple of weeks back with WBA after I updated all the January transfers myself (got bored waiting for the DLC). Started with the normal players but I'm actually considering going back and starting another game with the ML defaults to liven it up a bit ... I always get too attached to the players who have played for real otherwise and never want to play my new signings.

Carson

Jara, Tamas, Olsson, Cech

Dorrans, Scharner, Brunt, Thomas

Odemwingie, Vela

Bench: Myhill, Palmieri (youth promotion), Shorey, Morrison, Ramsey (loan), Kroos (loan), Fortuné

Not doing too badly, 5th in the league having only lost one game so far but I've drawn the last 3 games. Seem to struggle in the final third at putting chances away. I had an absolute ton of transfer targets at the start of the season but only got those three on the bench... have to wait it out until the window opens now I guess.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Still waiting to choose a team for my new ML - maybe Feyenoord but I'm not sure yet. Could mix up the leagues to make European leagues (I usually do it, even though it takes a little while but I don't exactly want to play Eredivise teams - no offence!).

And also, a quick question; Has anyone ever been stupid enough to promote Palmieri to their first team? :lol:
✅ 🐦 💟

MichaelBroadhead_
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by MichaelBroadhead_ » 7 years ago

I use ML defaults every year and create my team - Everton C.F & start in division 2 (Championship)

Some good signings while your trying to get going - Carmelo from Sociedad is quality play him AMF. James Vaughan from Everton (Or Palace is you've got the OF) is always wanting away, so is Anichebe but I could seem to get him at all. + Vaughan is pacey as hell and is a great finisher too. We should never have let him go out on loan in the first place haha. Hakan Sukir is quality too, not very young but can't half finish. Also, use Gutierrez alot because he devlopes into a top class finish, whilst your in division 2. Can still hold his own in Division 1 too but new signings will take over really.