📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Your Master League

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Your Master League

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

That's cool. I might have to invest in him tonight, when I load up ML. Thanks!

✅ 🐦 💟

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 7 years ago

he's a good DM, and is also my captain. mid 80's overall for me at 24 years old I think. Will check and update when I next play pes :P

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 7 years ago

I have him on my PS3 ML... Solid for me as a defensive midfield pin. Scored a few decent long range strikes too...
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Mauro S
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Mauro S » 7 years ago

a
Last edited by Mauro S on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord_Minkle
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Lord_Minkle » 7 years ago

Right, so I did end up starting a new ML as WBA with the default players and nabbing all the youth team too at the very start, hasn't been a bad game so far. Struggled to get the team going at first but then got into the flow and finished mid table in the first season, same trick again for the second year, saved my dosh and signed up the youth players mainly. Only signed 6 non-youth, and re-sold one (Renato) for double what I paid for him.

Team is as follows:

Fatecha

Ebondo --- Juhasz --- Palmieri --- Ruskin

Shimizu --- Cleverley --- Donato --- Pelaez

Hoarau --- Johansson

Bench is filled mainly with youth signings; Ivarov, Mattson, El Moubarki, Cervantes, Oscar, Ibisevic, Schwarz

A bit narked with the transfer system the game uses, I set activity to Low but every window I'm getting bombarded with bids for almost all my players, it helped me sell on the defaults but I only got a pittance for them anyways, I must have had about 20 bids each Palmieri/Shimizu and a lot for Hoarau. Sadly I didn't know the method of bypassing players becoming unhappy when you reject bids until it was too late, now Palmieri has a "frosty relationship" with the club and both Shimizu and Hoarau's happiness has plummeted, planning to offload all three in the next window now anyway, at the very least I'll have some decent money to start building up the first team a bit more which will be awesome.

Will
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Will » 7 years ago

Shimizu is an awesome player. Try playing him just behind the striker, he banged in goals for me in that position. :) He makes loads of assists as well.
PSN: will_sass
Twitter: william_sass

Lord_Minkle
Amateur
Amateur

Fabresass wrote:Shimizu is an awesome player. Try playing him just behind the striker, he banged in goals for me in that position. :) He makes loads of assists as well.
Aye he's fast as lightning, I've got him pushed out into the RMF position but set as AMF, Considering a switch to 4-3-3 to suit the team a bit better

Mike
Founder
Founder

Shimizu was am awesome player. Although I haven't seen him since PES 6! :(
✅ 🐦 💟

Will
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Will » 7 years ago

Probably just been unlucky. He has 98 in agility in his second year playing for the first team in my ML.
PSN: will_sass
Twitter: william_sass

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

@Lord_Minkle silly isn't it? And you bid for other players and get a message saying the player wanted to join but the club wouldn't sell... or something similar. But that players happiness with the club does not decrease. It''s only your players when you don't sell. At least it has been for me :|

I even just recently had a bid for a player who said he wasn't bothered either way if he was sold or if the bid was rejected. So I rejected the bid and his happiness went down... ? -.-

Lord_Minkle
Amateur
Amateur

mycrashaccount wrote:@Lord_Minkle silly isn't it? And you bid for other players and get a message saying the player wanted to join but the club wouldn't sell... or something similar. But that players happiness with the club does not decrease. It''s only your players when you don't sell. At least it has been for me :|

I even just recently had a bid for a player who said he wasn't bothered either way if he was sold or if the bid was rejected. So I rejected the bid and his happiness went down... ? -.-
That has just this second happened to me too, Schalke bid £600k for my reserve keeper, he's a bit pants but he's only 22 so I rejected it and his happiness dropped by a huge chunk, despite saying "not bothered...". Looks like another I'll offload in the summer if that's his attitude :lol:

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Lord_Minkle wrote: That has just this second happened to me too, Schalke bid £600k for my reserve keeper, he's a bit pants but he's only 22 so I rejected it and his happiness dropped by a huge chunk, despite saying "not bothered...". Looks like another I'll offload in the summer if that's his attitude :lol:
:P
I've now just been adding like 10 mill to what gets offered for my players and that seems to be working fine. the offer gets rejected and my players don't lose happiness :mrgreen:

-------------
Anyway my Villa master league squad I said I would post. Now starting season 7

SQUAD
#/name/age/ovr
GK
1 Diallo 24 81
13 Parish 25 79 HG
30 Neuer 21 72 HG
CB
4 Jones 24 89 HG
5 Savic 26 83
24 Baker 25 73 HG
Friedrich 21 70
SB
15 Bertrand 26 87* HG
26 Lowry 27 83 HG
2 Walker 26 80 HG
27 Cutabon 22 75* HG
MID
6 Hamsik 29 87*
12 Delph 26 82 HG
19 Rodwell 25 85 HG
22 Jarolim 22 76
8 Eriksen 24 76
WINGERS
21 Hazard 25 88
7 Moses 25 88 HG
17 Tamada 21 80 HG
23 Romanin 21 76* HG
FWD
11 Agbonlahor 29 85* HG
10 Ternalbao 28 91
14 Henry 21 76

23 Players/ 14 home grown

UNDER 21s

Palmieri 18 74 HG
Kilbane 18 74 HG
Jerome Leroy 17 68 HG
Tote 19 81 HG

Likely Starting XI

--------------Diallo
---------Savic----Jones
Walker-----Rodwell-----Bertrand

Moses-----------Hamsik----Hazard
-------Ternalbao
----------------Agbonlahor

graday
Regular
Regular

United ML 3 years in... Real Madrid are offering £83m for Aly Cissokho, who i've only had for a year - a direct replacement for Evra. Do I sell and pick up Bale with the cash?

Bale = faster, taller, better passer, same cards (plus long throw), better at shooting, but has less powerful crosses... Somehow only rated 88 though?
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Mike
Founder
Founder

I'd prefer to have Bale to be honest. Each time I've bought him in my ML's this year (twice), and he's always been a fantastic player.

I've never bought Cissokho though, but have heard good things from people who have bought him in MLO.
✅ 🐦 💟

graday
Regular
Regular

Forget that... Bale deal fell through anyway, after all that. :( Added Beckham as a created player though (Base copied Baythom from classic players) and bought him, though he's announced his retirement at the end of the season. Only added him for sentimental value, I didn't really need him - Valencia was top assister for me from the RMF position... In ALL competitions last year. If he doesn't get a best midfielder award then something is wrong.

Also, I bought Messi early on for about £60-£70m... Just had a £106m offer from Roma. Do i sell, or carry on going for a squad of Galacticos (MLO style)?

Selling Kuszkcak (sp?) to Real Madrid, rated 80, aged 29/30 starting to decline, for a tidy sum of £19m. Bought Rui Patricio aged 23 rated 83 and growing for a mere £7m. Deal!

A quick glimpse of my Galacticos formation and subs:

GK: Hart - 86
RB: Santon - 84 CB: Pique - 90 CB: Palmieri - 85 LB - Cissokho - 91
RMF: Valencia - 90 CMF: Scholes - 80 AMF - Ozil - 86
SS: Messi - 102 CF: Rooney - 90 LWF: Nani - 92

SUBS:
GK: Rui Patricio - 83
SB: Rafael - 85
SB: Fabio - 84
SB: Montoya - 75
CB: Smalling - 71
CB: Jonny Evans - 75 (On loan)
CMF: Anderson - 80
RMF: Beckham - 76 (Retiring this year)
AMF: Giggs - 79
AMF: Pjanic - 83
AMF: Canales - 76
SS: Sturridge - 78
SS: Balotelli - 89
CF: Henry - 71
CF: Carroll - 76 (On loan)
CF: Macheda - 68

Just sold Obertan and Gibson as they weren't growing fast enough. They were both loaned out last year, and had no places to come back to. Trying to loan out Henry, Macheda, Canales - and maybe even one of the twins but no concrete offers.

Squad is a little large, but that's becasue i refuse to let Scholes and Giggs go. I also have Carroll and Montoya - free signings from L'pool and Barca respectively. Could be profit a decent involved there if they don't show anything outstanding. Beckham will make more space at the end of the year... Need a good, young, gritty midfielder to be my passing anchor. May look at Hasmik? Any recommendations? Anderson is doing good - as does Pjanic and Canales when dropped back, but height is preferred.

BaLOLtelli did really good last year. Out of him, Rooney and Messi he had the least games - with 70% of his games only being sub appearances for the final 15-20mins. Despite that, he scored 18 league goals (top scorer) and 5 FA cup goals (also top scorer). If he was any other person i'd think about putting him into my starting XI at the expense of Ozil (and switch positions for Rooney).