Become A Legend

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Re: Become A Legend

Post by nick7 » 6 years ago

Ive got really into this last while. just like it for when im busy on PC as im a striker and dont really need to be involved as much

My Career so far

Started at FC Lorient won Lique 1 and French Cup
Then moved to AC Milan and won the league, Italian Cup and most probly Champions League.
Already Signed a Deal for Real Madrid for when i get round to finishing off last few games.

They need to improve it so you can call for the type of pass aswell.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 6 years ago

That'd be great... What an idea!

Stood on the should of the defender - you're fast, he's fat... Pressing the call for pass button (lets say it's L2 cos i can't remember atm) will get the ball in quickly, but combining that with Triangle will get a through ball sent to you so you can leave the chubster standing... Pressing L2, but combining it with L1 + Triangle gets a lofted through ball.

Alternatively, if you're a Zamora style player... Just press L2 + X for the ball to be sent to your feet, allowing you to hold up for support.

So to summarise, you press the pass you want playing on your pad... Then the AI player will make it when he gets chance etc... :)
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Lord_Minkle
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Lord_Minkle » 6 years ago

Got really into this mode for a while, made myself an attacking midfielder with the 'Classic #10' ability which makes you slow but a good passer, learned central midfield too.

Started out at Newcastle, only a couple of goals and assists in one and a half seasons before moving to Fulham (Newcastle were pants as the CPU offloaded their best players). Had a piss poor start to my career there but somehow got into the England squad for the world cup... scored my first England goal to knock Ireland out of the tournament in the QF's and set up Rooney for the winning goal in the final against Holland :D :D

Started my first full season for Fulham after that with 2 goals and 2 assists in the first 3 games, just passed the winter transfer window, now on 8 goals and 10 assists for club and 4 goals and a handful of assists for England, had plenty of interest from mid-table teams in Spain/France in the last window but Fulham are on course for a Europa league spot so I think I'll stick around a bit longer.

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 6 years ago

just played first game in a while still at AC Milan but off to Madrid soon.

seeing as i moved i was dumped on the bench. only for them to go behind against Bari with the score 2-2 they called on me. off the bench i come to bag a Hat Trick and set up another winning the match 6-2. save to say im staring the next game.

playing for Scotland but still havent made the World Cup.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

LEWISROBINSON74
Beginner
Beginner

Post by LEWISROBINSON74 » 6 years ago

I think the become a legend mode is enjoyable if ya get into it, PES11 has some real good features...but its lost a bit of its challenge i think from the first additon which had the B.A.L mode on it which was pes9-this was real challenge because you would have to perform to a certain standard or you would either get subsituted or dropped to the reserves, it also could be on the subs bench and get brough on later in the game & also prone to more injurys if your stamina was running low...
XBOXLEWISUK Xbox ganertag