📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

OPE League Matches

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

OPE League Matches

Post by nick7 » 7 years ago

Simple from now on just post Results of League games in here

So play the games when you can and enjoy it

Just played Mike in our league games.

First game was a tale of two Penalties. first one was a decent run down the wing and a badly timed tackle from my defender seen him miss the ball by Miles and hack down his player. Keeper dived the right way but couldnt stop it.

Second came from a similar thing cut open but this time my player clearly got the ball. Asking PES about Mike paying the ref for that call. He then converted

Final Score Toulouse(onlyproevo) 2 - 0 Osasuna(nick7)

Onto the Second match i have nothing to lose so tried a much more attacking formation which nearly paid off.

i had a few early shots at goal but failed to make them count.

Mike then took the lead through my defence failing to clear the ball from a corner which his player converted. Soon after he doubled his lead going into Half Time.

Managed to rally the players with a substiute and a good move seen Aranda smash the ball from end of the box into the net giving me some false hope as mike just went up to my end and netted again. Keeper maybe should have down better as it just rolled underneath him.

i did get another goal soon after but to late on to get anything from the game. Mike then finished the game off with another well taken goal.

Final Score Osasuna(nick7) 2 - 4 Toulouse(onlyproevo)

Well Played mate. hope lag in first match wasent annoying to you. seemed a little bad for smoothness of play. fine 2nd game though

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

nick7
Regular
Regular

Re: OPE League Matches

Battle at Bottom Nick7 vs Daymos

9th and 10th place battled it out tonight. here are results

First match say and very even match Daymos possibly making the better chances as i tried to battle into the game. It was me who broke the deadlock with a shot ending up and Lekic's feet and he slotted the ball home to give me the lead.

soon after a flowing Newcastle move saw Alan Smith finish to make it 1-1.

Both teams then had chances to win but game was played mostly in midfield. nobody could find the net though.

Final Score Newcastle United (Daymos) 1 - 1 Osasuna (nick7)

Second match was again very close contest.

Newcastle making the better clearer chances. Guiterrez had the best chance from 5 yards out open goal but hit the cross bar instead of the net.

soon after Aranda poped up finishing off a chance just inside the post to give me a lead.

Daymos then attacked while i tried my best to hold the lead. luckily i did and took my first win of the season.

Final Score: Osasuna (nick7) 1 - 0 Newcastle United (Daymos)

Very Well played Daymos and unlucky with results i think you deserved the win due to playing alot better football.

nick7
Regular
Regular

Re: OPE League Matches

League Standings at the moment. alot of football left to play though