📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2012 Demo 1 Discussion, Impressions & Videos

Kele
Super Sub
Super Sub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PES 2012 Demo Discussion, Impressions & Videos

Post by Kele » 8 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:Should be around 10am in the UK, so just under 13 hours from now. Give or take an hour.

I seem to remember it was around 10 o'clock last year.
Thanks

!Let's All Do The Huddle!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 8 years ago

Gutted about the 360 demo. I'm trying to get a PS3 controller off of my mate, so I can play it off my laptop.

If not, I'll have to wait another couple of weeks before I can play the demo. I'm not continue playing the demo using my laptops keyboard! :(
✅ 🐦 💟

Chelseafan
Beginner
Beginner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Chelseafan » 8 years ago

Downloading the PS3 demo now...unlucky 360 players :P

kennymunro
Amateur
Amateur

Post by kennymunro » 8 years ago

can't believe the demo delay for xbox. Was so hyped for it. Once again it feels like we're being treated as second class citizens.

DoctorOotker
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by DoctorOotker » 8 years ago

I wanna know if we 360 users will get any form of compensation for having to wait at least 10 days before being able to play it. Cos really shouldn't konami have been checking with ms and sony that they were definitley ok for releasing the demo today? All seems a bit last minute, if we'd been given a bit of notice then it wouldn't have been AS bad. But i do agree that it's a bit strange how it's only the xbox that had problems....

I reckons we should get the 2nd demo a bit earlier to get 360 users back on side (as some of them on other forums a tad bit annoyed lol). I'm just more disappointed that it turned out this way, especially as me pc's crap for gaming lol.

Also have we recieved any form of apology from either ms or konami?
"Nice Beaver...."
Frank Drebin, Naked Gun

Mike
Founder
Founder

I think the decision was made by Microsoft, as it was in their hands. But I admit that it's hard to comment at the moment, when there very little details.

Konami planned the demo release for Wednesday, and it was still "on" when they revealed the demo details on Monday. Something has obviously happened in the last 48 hours, and it only concerns the 360 release.
✅ 🐦 💟

Kele
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Kele » 8 years ago

Was pretty pissed off earlier as I was up from 8am waiting but now I couldn't care, just wish I had a ps3 but I really want to buy a decent gaming computer
!Let's All Do The Huddle!

kennymunro
Amateur
Amateur

Post by kennymunro » 8 years ago

yeah i'm resined to watching other people playing on you tube. It looks great. I'd imagine.

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rafeeq » 8 years ago

The game is silky smooth, passing is crisp, player turns are orgasmically good. Gripes: KEEPERS!!! they still spill the tamest of shots! and defending is disgustingly hard what with the new back off system...you can no longer hold in the pressure button if you do this the player lunges in and 70% of the time its a foul...and using the backing off function the player seems to watch a dribbler and not step in when you want to...

Mike
Founder
Founder

Rafeeq wrote:and defending is disgustingly hard what with the new back off system...you can no longer hold in the pressure button if you do this the player lunges in and 70% of the time its a foul
That's fantastic, for me. The more challenging, the better.

I would hate PES, if the defending was similar to FIFA's - where you just hold down one button, and wait until you man intercepts the ball. :roll:

A great move for Konami, in my opinion.
✅ 🐦 💟

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player

onlyproevo wrote:
Rafeeq wrote:and defending is disgustingly hard what with the new back off system...you can no longer hold in the pressure button if you do this the player lunges in and 70% of the time its a foul
That's fantastic, for me. The more challenging, the better.

I would hate PES, if the defending was similar to FIFA's - where you just hold down one button, and wait until you man intercepts the ball. :roll:

A great move for Konami, in my opinion.
Just played with my bro its actually kinda the same...it was hard coz i was playing against the CPU on top player...when you step in they skill you really badly lol i even watched replays of them being brutal to me...another gripe: shooting is way to easy from 20m out as well as first time shots

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player

Forgot to mention the shooting is automated heavily...I place the ball in the far corner and the player puts it in the near...he scores it but its not satisfying coz you know you didnt do that -_-

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 8 years ago

Took a long time to upload, but here's my video :)
[youtube]BL2ZcNlTnSI[/youtube]
Watch in 720p

PS. check out the pass and move play at 2:20

Mike
Founder
Founder

Awesome goal from Seedorf. A good finish, but the build-up play was insane.

Nice work, Rage. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

nikolapfc89
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Partizan Beograd

Post by nikolapfc89 » 8 years ago

Oh God,Goalkeepers are horrible.Cant wait to try new "2nd" demo and see are they really improved.
OPE,better GKs allready confirmed for next demo?!
PES 2014 Waiting for Kojima!
PES 2013 Could be better,but also could be worse :)
PES 6 Shollym patch - more than game!