PES 2012: News, Rumours & Speculation [3]

Kele
Super Sub
Super Sub

Re: News, Rumours & Speculation - Discussion [3]

Post by Kele » 6 years ago

translated their website and there is a thread about the big surprise and people are saying that is La Liga but others are saying it's not. I don't think it's La Liga, hopefully not because it's not a surprise then

!Let's All Do The Huddle!

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 6 years ago

Hope It's something new, but wouldn't mind if we don't get anything as the games release is imminent. + I'd love to see the surprises by myself while playing the game as it gives you those wow moments.
Hence the reason why Adam didn't want us to read all the spoilers (glad I didn't :))

To the next few weeks! Definitely going to be big as everyone (apart from us :() will be playing the game + reviewing it

kennymunro
Amateur
Amateur

Post by kennymunro » 6 years ago

Rage06 wrote:Hope It's something new, but wouldn't mind if we don't get anything as the games release is imminent. + I'd love to see the surprises by myself while playing the game as it gives you those wow moments.
Hence the reason why Adam didn't want us to read all the spoilers (glad I didn't :))

To the next few weeks! Definitely going to be big as everyone (apart from us :() will be playing the game + reviewing it
he made a good point about avoiding the spoilers. Hope the finished game has a few surprises up its sleeve

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

PESCLUB could, and should, do everyone a favour and just tweet what their "big surprise" was.

It's a little annoying to see them get bombarded by questions, and then sit back and do FA, leaving everyone in limbo. :oops:
✅ 🐦 💟

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 6 years ago

Its kind of exciting!

makes the working day that bit more enjoyable!
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Online news will be coming tomorrow. That I know, for sure.

I assure you that you won't be let down this time tomorrow. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 6 years ago

any news on the suprise?
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Rage06
Professional
Professional

Adam wrote:Just played FIFA 12 retail, and it's exactly the same as review code I had for it many weeks back.

So yeh, I'm not playing that again. I managed to complete a full season barely, and found it a chore. I'm so confused how anyone can review both games side by side and not see how superior PES is on the pitch.

Sure it's my opinion, but when it comes to the game-play FIFA doesn't come close. It excels in all the things around it.
Can't wait to play PES!!!!!!!! :-D

Rage06
Professional
Professional

PES 2012 now available for the Xperia Play

Konami has finally released the next addition to the PES soccer series of games onto the Android Market. PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer is now available for Xperia Play owners as a exclusive title to their device only, at least for now.

This new addition to the PES series brings with it some new features and improvements on existing ones as well. There is a brand new Super Challenge mode where you will be able to create buy purchasing players in an on-going league. By purchasing they mean with money earned in-game and not with real money.

ImageImageImageImage

Features:
- New Super Challenge Mode - Build your very own dream-team by purchasing the most wanted players in an on-going league. Want Ronaldo in your team? In PES 2012 you can!
- Play Against Your Friend's Super Challenge Teams - Defy your friends by downloading their Super Challenge teams online to play against on your phone and post the score on your Facebook to claim bragging rights.
- Improvements - With an improved AI and goalkeepers behaviours, you will soon find out why expensive players are worth every penny with dedicated high-end animations and a complete set of stats. With added crowd jeers and cheers, all new stadium, official UEFA Champions league™ and Europa League™, Liga BBVA, Ligue 1 and much, much more!
- Lot of Content - With a flurry of content such classic national teams, 24 different balls, 6 varied environmental combinations such as rain and snow, exhibition mode and 3 different controls configurations: tinkering the perfect setup will never have been so fun.
- More Gameplay Modes - Two special modes dedicated for these moments when you just have a few minutes to kill, in Quick Play you’ll be kicking in less than a minute, and in the brand new Free Kick Challenge you’ll be able to surpass your shooting skills with effects and touchscreen accuracy!

The Xperia Play has exclusive rights to PES2012 so it should be available for other Android devices in about a month's time. If you have an Xperia Play though, you can grab this right now off the Android Market for £4.31.

Android Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... VzMjAxMiJd (y)

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

Huge bump, but here we go! :P

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/0 ... rch-6.html
Next Tuesday, PES fans will be able to get their hands on some brand new DLC for PES 2012.

The data pack will feature a January transfer window update, and will also add 8 new football boots, as well as giving users the option to use the Adidas Finale Munich ball which will be used in this year's Champions League final in Germany.

The national strips of Spain, Germany and Japan will also be updated.

Here's the official press release below:

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH today released details of the latest free DLC for PES 2012, which will be released on March 6th for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC versions.

The download brings all team rosters up to date, and makes all transfers that took part within the January transfer window. The update also updates the kits of the Spanish, German and Japanese national sides, and adds eight new boot styles from Adidas and Nike, and the new Adidas Finale Munich ball that will be used in this year’s UEFA Champions League final.
Cool from Konami. Good to hear they're still treating fans of PES 2012, even though a lot of work still needs to be done for PES 2013.

Free stuff is always good too! :-)

Rage06
Professional
Professional

Post by Rage06 » 5 years ago

Great news!
Will be starting a new ML with Arsenal once the new DLC hits :D

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Post by GradeACallum » 5 years ago

Well once my replacement Xbox and PES12 arrives I will be getting the DLC and starting up a new ML.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

DLC is great. Would have liked a few more faces and some stat changes, but it's still good. :)

Spain kits look lush!

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Aston Villa

Post by Lateralus » 5 years ago

I think they have changed a few stats. Like Mario Götze is now at 80 (I think he was at 77) and a few more guys. Plus Demba Ba is now finally right-footed :D
PSN: SatyrChuck

This. Is. PROGRESS.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Lateralus wrote:I think they have changed a few stats. Like Mario Götze is now at 80 (I think he was at 77) and a few more guys. Plus Demba Ba is now finally right-footed :D
Maybe they're stat changes, or maybe they changed some default positions of some players - or maybe both! :P

Btw, can't wait for the PES 2013 announcement. Maybe we'll get it this month - or maybe I'm dreaming! (wave) :-D