📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2012: Impressions & Discussion

User avatar
Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 968
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011
Supports: Leyton Orient
Location: East London

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Pete Evo » 7 years ago

It is not a conspiracy. (crazy)

You don't have any evidence and you don't know why Konami pulled the feature. Your argument may be (slightly) logical, but it's not fact as it hasn't been proven.

Maybe Konami won't make a statement, for various obvious reasons - but even if they don't come out and say something, you can't sit there and say you're right, like a stubborn fool.



DDees
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by DDees » 7 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:It is not a conspiracy. (crazy)

You don't have any evidence and you don't know why Konami pulled the feature. Your argument may be (slightly) logical, but it's not fact as it hasn't been proven.

Maybe Konami won't make a statement, for various obvious reasons - but even if they don't come out and say something, you can't sit there and say you're right, like a stubborn fool.

for me and most people this is plain obvious, so you may think and write whatever you want and keep defending Konami :oops: but you cant deny theres no other (logical) reason why they pulled the game mode of only the xbox360 version, so If anybody has a better theory about what happend please share ur thoughts

or are we can blame Mircosoft again lol

User avatar
Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 968
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011
Supports: Leyton Orient
Location: East London

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

Patch 1.03 looks cool. But does anyone know when it'll be out?

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4379
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

No date confirmed, but sure it will be on a Wednesday. Either this week or next.
✅ 🐦 💟

Kele
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Aug 5, 2011
Location: Scotland

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Kele » 6 years ago

Back! :) been working a lot recently and bought a ps3 a few weeks ago and tonight just bought PES 2012 for £17.99 at play.com looking forward to getting it. ;)
!Let's All Do The Huddle!

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4379
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Welcome back, Kele. It's great to see you posting again. :)

When is your copy meant to arrive, 2-3 days I assume?
✅ 🐦 💟

Kele
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Aug 5, 2011
Location: Scotland

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Kele » 6 years ago

Not quite sure but I'd been waiting a while to find a decent deal on pes then I got an email from play about mega Monday, had a look and PES was there :)
!Let's All Do The Huddle!

User avatar
Rage06
Professional
Professional
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Rage06 » 6 years ago

That's an amazing deal :D
Make sure to download the WENB OF. Completes the game (FULL LICENSE!)

User avatar
Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 968
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011
Supports: Leyton Orient
Location: East London

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

Quite excited about this week's patch. Hoping 1.03 can make this game a 10/10 for me.

So close now, Konami. Come on! :mrgreen:

User avatar
tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1162
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011
Supports: Sunderland
Location: England

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

The patch did absolutely nothing noticeable.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

User avatar
Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 968
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011
Supports: Leyton Orient
Location: East London

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:The patch did absolutely nothing noticeable.
Kind of agree, but think you are being harsh.

Can't complain though, as it's still a good game - even if the improvements were small for some people. :)

User avatar
tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1162
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011
Supports: Sunderland
Location: England

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:Kind of agree, but think you are being harsh.
Make your mind up! :-D
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

User avatar
tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1162
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011
Supports: Sunderland
Location: England

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

It's all gone rather dead on this forum (n)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

User avatar
Rage06
Professional
Professional
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Rage06 » 6 years ago

500th Post :-D
tigerwalms wrote:It's all gone rather dead on this forum (n)
Don't worry Tiger ;) This is the calm before the storm. OPE has big big plans + next month we will be hopefully getting the Transfer update via a DLC which should have a few boots and balls in it as well. There might even be a patch released with it?

Anyways after that (March) should be the month rumors start filtering out, and some official news should be dropping at April (hope). So the Forum will be in full force (y)

Remember, expect new things in PES2013!

Image

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4379
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:It's all gone rather dead on this forum (n)
It's died down a little since the release of PES 2012, but it's up to everyone to keep it from becoming "dead".

All PES communities need a new spark - and with the first PES 2013 announcement, that will come. I'm not sure exactly when it will be, but with people coming here from the front page, we will have some new members.

At the moment, all we can do is post regularly on all sections of the forums, and keep things ticking along. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests