PES 2012: Impressions & Discussion

DDees
Beginner
Beginner

Re: PES 2012: Retail Code Impressions

Post by DDees » 6 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:Adam doesn't know everything, you know.

And as for the "some answers" part, we'll see what Konami have to say. (wave)
lol, who said that

JonMurphy_PES
I can't say what will happen with 2v2. We had to remove it.

so bottom line is KONAMI made the decision to remove the game mode

Im a RIGHT? (wave)

so ''we'' Komani had to remove it .......... because we renting mircosoft servers and they were too expensive for average 60 people a day

so ''we'' Komani had to remove it .......... because Mircosoft forbid us

so ''we'' Komani had to remove it .......... what do you think?

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

They may have been forced to remove it though.

It's like saying: as children, we had to go to bed early. We didn't want to go to bed, but we didn't get to make the decision. A simple example, but I'm sure you'll understand.

DDees
Beginner
Beginner

Pete Evo wrote:They may have been forced to remove it though.

It's like saying: as children, we had to go to bed early. We didn't want to go to bed, but we didn't get to make the decision. A simple example, but I'm sure you'll understand.
wtf dude how old are you..? okay lets forget about that

lets ask the next question

who forced them....??

Mircosoft u say, but why would Mircosoft forced them to remove a game mode, doesnt make sense

maybe Bill Gates hates those adboards of PS3 in a xbox game...............

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 6 years ago

It was just an example. A simple one, that was explaining my theory. I assume you understood? :?

Microsoft have the final say at the end of the day, when it comes to putting out games on their own console. Maybe we can just agree to disagree, because you're obviously not listening to what I'm saying. I'm trying to point my fair point across and I'm just getting slammed. Life's too short for this. (wave)

As for the PS3 adboards, that's part of the Champions League license. That's a whole different issue.

DDees
Beginner
Beginner

Pete Evo wrote:It was just an example. A simple one, that was explaining my theory. I assume you understood? :?

Microsoft have the final say at the end of the day, when it comes to putting out games on their own console. Maybe we can just agree to disagree, because you're obviously not listening to what I'm saying. I'm trying to point my fair point across and I'm just getting slammed. Life's too short for this. (wave)

As for the PS3 adboards, that's part of the Champions League license. That's a whole different issue.
lol, your kidding right

Okey lets say we life in a dream world and Mircrosoft do test all RETAIL games and all the in-games modes before release, why didnt they saw the famous stutter bug?

CalcioCalabrese
Regular
Regular

Post by CalcioCalabrese » 6 years ago

Mods' - is this on topic? No offence lads but it's hardly constructive discussion...

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

It's fine. ;)

There's nothing better than watching a discussion that's not boiling over. It's always good to see everyone's opinions too.
✅ 🐦 💟

DDees
Beginner
Beginner

I think we xbox users have a right for better explanation of why the game modes have bin removed and will this apply for the future releases of pes for the xbox

we xbox users better make some noise, to make sure Konami dont screw up again like they did this year

post from ADAM

He's trying to get a lot of answers right now.

Jon is really eager for 360 feedback in general, I think Konami are trying to make sure issues don't happen again like what happened this year. When I spoke to him yesterday he seemed keen to reiterate the focus Konami do have for the platform.

Let hope we get some info soon. Happy he now is aware of this issue.

Mike
Founder
Founder

There's always the possibility that Konami are unable to go public.

I really don't understand how anyone would think that Konami wanted to remove 2v2.
✅ 🐦 💟

DDees
Beginner
Beginner

onlyproevo wrote:There's always the possibility that Konami are unable to go public.

I really don't understand how anyone would think that Konami wanted to remove 2v2.
no one said Konami wanted to remove the 2vs2

but they did without telling the costumer about it (check manual, back cover)

but the big question is why did they remove it, and will we xbox users see the 2vs2 game mode return this year/ next year

Mike
Founder
Founder

I would wait until Konami make a statement, if they choose to do so, before you decide to direct your blame.

At the moment, it's not there. Sadly, there's nothing you can do. The best thing you can do now, is to get over it. I'm sorry, but that's the only option right now.
✅ 🐦 💟

DDees
Beginner
Beginner

onlyproevo wrote:I would wait until Konami make a statement, if they choose to do so, before you decide to direct your blame.

At the moment, it's not there. Sadly, there's nothing you can do. The best thing you can do now, is to get over it. I'm sorry, but that's the only option right now.

Konami already made a statement tru JM twitter

wanna bet they gonna ignore this issue

and act like nothin happend, how many copies were sold for the xbox lol

not worth the time the money

I dont blame them, at the end of the day its all about the money

Mike
Founder
Founder

A four-worded tweet is not a statement. That wasn't a statement, DDees.

I think you're being very cruel to the 360 users who love PES - and that includes myself. If Konami stopped making PES for the 360, I don't think Only Pro Evolutions would survive. :oops:

And you think the PES team run on a "it's all about money" attitude? I don't think so. They're one of few who always release free DLC for their customers. If it was all about money, surely they'd charge people to download data packs?
✅ 🐦 💟

DDees
Beginner
Beginner

onlyproevo wrote:A four-worded tweet is not a statement. That wasn't a statement, DDees.

I think you're being very cruel to the 360 users who love PES - and that includes myself. If Konami stopped making PES for the 360, I don't think Only Pro Evolutions would survive. :oops:

And you think the PES team run on a "it's all about money" attitude? I don't think so. They're one of few who always release free DLC for their customers. If it was all about money, surely they'd charge people to download data packs?
I am 360 user, I just being honest, im not being cruel (add me DDEES for fairplay pes)

Konami - A company that has to follow normal accepted business practices and operates in order to make a profit

They're one of few who always release free DLC for their customers

lol those few boots they give free once or twice a year is not something to be proud of

one of the few?????

dude I dont have the time to make a list of 2011 released games with free DLC its that huge

Mike
Founder
Founder

Halo, Call of Duty, FIFA - huge games that all milk their fans' pockets, through DLC.

Yes, of course Konami aren't the only ones. But seeing as all of their DLC is free-of-charge, I just think you should be more thankful.

Konami respect their fans. Maybe we should all return the favour?
✅ 🐦 💟