📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Become A Legend [Discussion]

kennymunro
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by kennymunro » 7 years ago

Some of the wee touches are terrific! like i was just coming up on the January transer window and the groundsmen in the background were wearing Santa hats

Kele
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Kele » 7 years ago

kennymunro wrote:Some of the wee touches are terrific! like i was just coming up on the January transer window and the groundsmen in the background were wearing Santa hats
Haha
!Let's All Do The Huddle!

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 7 years ago

Started one the other night and got signed up with VVV Velo (sp dutch team)

scored a cracking half volley from a header lay off. playing on professional difficulty.

seems improved on last years thats for sure.

My guy is rubbish though. loves to smash shots over the bar.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

HammeredPizza
Amateur
Amateur

Post by HammeredPizza » 7 years ago

Does seem better than last year. I got placed into ADO Den Haag, pretty poor, but Europa League football 8-)
Short. Snappy. Memorable. Eye-catching. Instantly Recognizable.

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 7 years ago

yeah it's better but still the ratings are silly and you still get brought on as a sub and then take off again before the match ends. Half way through season and has happened a dozen times at least. Why? And I don't like that a team was just chosen for me. Would have been nice at least to have been given a choice of what league I wanted to start in. I got a dutch team too. Excelsior, who don't play smf and I'm a right mid so would have chosen a team with smfs if given the choice. constantly being played at CM. I was playing winger at the start of the season when I was starting games and I battled up to being first choice. But then for some reason the manager stopped picking me. :/

yamyam91
Beginner
Beginner

Post by yamyam91 » 6 years ago

Started this up a few days ago. Really enjoying the game mode atm. Started my season at RKC Waalwijk, Wanted to start in the epl but for some reason it put me in the Eredivisie. Playing as a CF scoring goals for fun. Looking at moving at the end of the season to a bigger club after ive got RKC into the champions league. BAL takes up majority of my time on pes and has done since it was created by Konami. Not even touched ML yet im that hooked on BAL
"I think this could be our best victory over Germany since the war." - - John Motson

ronin4
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ronin4 » 6 years ago

Hi, have just got Pro2012, is it possible to play BAL in the normal game mode and view?
By normal I mean the way it plays in an exhibition match, with me being able to control the other players in my team too from the side pitch view?