The ONLY PES 2012 Complaints Thread

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

The ONLY PES 2012 Complaints Thread

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Use this thread, and THIS THREAD ONLY, to discuss the bad side of PES 2012.

You're allowed to complain and moan here, but you must keep it clean. No swearing, and no flaming each other.

Please keep a cool head when debating with other members.

✅ 🐦 💟

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Re: The ONLY PES 2012 Complaints Thread

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

I'm slightly confused by this thread. Are you saying you can't criticise the game in any other thread? How very odd. (crazy)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Mike
Founder
Founder

It's better to have a collection of complaints rather than having them all scattered all over the forum.

Having this thread enables us to identify the problems and then pass them onto the Konami team, so the improvements and fixes can be made.
✅ 🐦 💟

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 6 years ago

I'm slightly confused by the master league thread. we can't talk about master league in other threads? How very odd. :o And the Bal thread. can't we talk about Bal in the club boss thread? ;)

I guess if you have a problem with something that is specific to a game mode or something else then it could be mentioned in that particular thread. But for general moaning and ranting about things you don't like about pes2012 should go in this thread here. :) It's better this then having several threads complaining about the same problem, which people like to do because they don't know how to use a search function when eager to vent their rage...

Mike
Founder
Founder

Of course, you're allowed to talk about ML in threads other than the Master League Thread.

The Master League thread is there for people who want to talk about ML specifically. If you're posting in other threads, and want to bring ML into the conversation, then please do.
✅ 🐦 💟

CACR25
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CACR25 » 6 years ago

The running/sprinting bug offline
the speed of online matches
update the damn rosters!
If your opponent quits online, YOUR % GOES DOWN... WTF?

fix please.

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 6 years ago

CACR25 wrote:The running/sprinting bug offline
the speed of online matches
update the damn rosters!
If your opponent quits online, YOUR % GOES DOWN... WTF?

fix please.
Rosters will be updated during the UK release date so that's not much of a biggy
But
The online punishment thing is looking like a real big issue. Konami have to fix this ASAP (before the UK release date)

youcanburnmybody
Beginner
Beginner

Post by youcanburnmybody » 6 years ago

I`m playing PES 2012 on xbox360 and I am totally missing the online 2vs.2-mode! i was playing it with a pal very often and i think it was one of the pest things you could do in PES... so much fun.
But KONAMI just forgot to add this gamemode for xbox because its still possible to play on PC an PS3.
Hope they patch this, because otherwise one of the most enjoyable is missing and i would rather play another game 2on2!

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rafeeq » 6 years ago

First off I would like to say that for me Pes 11 was much more enjoyable then 12 (my opinion, you cant argue with opinion so dont attack me just because of this statement)
Gripes with this latest installments:

The defensive system is really poor, why? because the margin for error is too small meaning even if you line the attacker up and he does not step you, you may still foul him. Which has the potential to make a match stop-start. By doing this the match could become extremely boring.

Konami says that their game is engineered for freedom yet when you defending and running towards the attacker your player will stick his foot out trying to win the ball when you didnt press the stab out button? thus leading to more fouls. What have they done to the sliding?? wheres that intercept slide that allowed you to gather the ball? without it the game becomes PING PONG.

The shooting, in the last installment the shooting had the same problem this version has except it is more common in this one. You guys have probably experienced this, you know when you aim for the far corner and the player shoots towards the near post, infuriating when the far corner is open. Another thing about the shooting, some shots seem so floaty, floaty as in it will travel slowly towards the keeper. In every single pro before this one the shooting was PERFECT!

The passing, quite a few passes go behind the player with the player ignoring the round object by doing some Matrix movement. The through balls look really poor when you tap the button gently to send a player through the passer will put his foot through it like hes shooting. Or the through ball will be too soft, so its like a lottery.

Too many headed goals from crosses. One-twos are also like a jackpot with the 1st passer on occasions choosing to not push forward to gather the return.
Realism is only important to a certain extent, both Fifa and Pro are trying to make these games so life like that it takes the fun out of the game. Example: Flight Simulator? boredom to the max compared to Top Gun. FS is Fifa Pro is Top Gun.

If I cant get into this game I will continue playing pes 11 online as Im sure there will be loads of other players who after a few weeks will see that this year is a step backward and join me

rabea3
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by rabea3 » 6 years ago

i totaly agree that defender movement id very bad either u make attacker slide from u like soap or trying to stop them and even u success u face silly fouls that made nervouse and always close game that first thing

second when i play multi i found more fun as i can use l1 to make slide but i cannt do that with pc anyone can tell me how can i make slide moves is itsnot work from l1 like in multi plz

supafly03
Amateur
Amateur

Post by supafly03 » 6 years ago

Like been mentioned above, defending is pretty hit or miss and you mostly miss or foul your opponent.

Also, that sprinting bug is just making it nearly unplayable offline for me. I've started a Copa Libertadores with Santos and it's killing me that I can hardly use an advantage on the wings(after opening some space with some nice passing) thanks to my player stopping every now and then.

Passing needs to be upgraded as well, as my players often seem to lose sight of the ball or just go into some strange animations, while not caring about the ball at all.

And last but not least, shooting seems to be a bit off, as I always have the feeling like I'm shooting with a balloon and not with a real footbal.

supafly03
Amateur
Amateur

Post by supafly03 » 6 years ago

That sprinting bug just kills the game for me. At least offlline. :evil:

Therefore I won't be playing any ML, as long as they don't fix it somehow.
Are there any informations about Konami doing something about that?

Mike
Founder
Founder

They're looking to fix it. That's all I know. When I hear more, I'll let you know.

I know it's not affecting everyone, for whatever reason, but it's vital that they release a fix ASAP.
✅ 🐦 💟

CACR25
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CACR25 » 6 years ago

I believe the running bug has something to do with the 1080p, 1080I, 720p settings... I am not sure. PS3 users don't have this problem because 1080p is standard but for 360 users is another story.

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rafeeq » 6 years ago

Pes 2011 is better then Pes 12. Why? Run with eto or messi or ronaldo. nuff said