The ONLY PES 2012 Complaints Thread

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: BARCELONA ON PES 2012 ONLINE!!!!!!!

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

madrileen wrote:We all know who Barca are they are a very good team but in pes online its the most frkinng annoying team in the whole game why is barca so overpowrd it makes me sick when i play someone with 400 rating and im like 600 and he is choosing barca he is totttaly owning it makes totaally no sense evryone who choose barca can win easily its like a cheat it requires 0 skill to master them even a baby could win 10 games on a row with barca all you have to do is run with there forward because all attackers are overpowrd sanchez is so high runs evryone out messi goes tru evryone villa scores ffrom evry place on the field and barcelona intercepts the ball like its nothing people who chose barca dont have to actually defend vs people just put pressure because its barca they will intercept the ball anyway , i played over 800 games and i can ensure you over 70 precent of my losses are vs barcelona its ridicolous it makes the online game play so unbalanced and arcade like .
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I just hope Konami have something lined up to allow users a chance to play online and play teams that are not Barca, Spain and Real Madrid.

I assume everyone would have fed this back to Konami, so hopefully a new and improved matchmaking system will be put into place this year.

Join me in the Football Forum!

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Re: The ONLY PES 2012 Complaints Thread

Post by GradeACallum » 5 years ago

Maybe they could offer a tiered unlock system for online play. So the better online rating you get, you then unlock access to the better teams. Also this means you will always be playing people of similar abilities which should help make it more fun.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

Will
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Will » 5 years ago

To me, the perfect way to do it would be that you pick a team, set your tactics like you want without a timer (not extremely important, but would be nice), and then press 'find game', and it matches you with an opponent with the same online rating and team rating. Would be very easy to implement as well. :)
PSN: will_sass
Twitter: william_sass

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular

Either way it needs to match you to someone either of a similar ability or to someone that has picked a team of the same star rating as yours.

BIBOBatal
Warming Up
Warming Up

Online Tournament Problem

Post by BIBOBatal » 5 years ago

Been playing online pes2012 tournaments (ps3) ever since launch...

Recently I've been having the following problem;
After playing through the qualifying round and managing to qualify to the knockout stage is where my playtime ends.
Once Im in the knockout stage (yes I can see the draw and whom I'll be playing next) and after waiting the 3 mins break I can't get into the match, that is the loading screen is there but I don't get to the screen where I change my strip formation or start the match...

After aprox 2 mins an error message stating that the match has been abandoned and the other guy qualifies.... 0-0 is the score when I'm checking my online match results

Help

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular

I haven't come across this issue as yet. Anyone else had this issue? Also Konami have a twitter account. You could report it to them direct there.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Online Tournament Problem

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

BIBOBatal wrote:Been playing online pes2012 tournaments (ps3) ever since launch...

Recently I've been having the following problem;
After playing through the qualifying round and managing to qualify to the knockout stage is where my playtime ends.
Once Im in the knockout stage (yes I can see the draw and whom I'll be playing next) and after waiting the 3 mins break I can't get into the match, that is the loading screen is there but I don't get to the screen where I change my strip formation or start the match...

After aprox 2 mins an error message stating that the match has been abandoned and the other guy qualifies.... 0-0 is the score when I'm checking my online match results

Help
I've never heard of that. Sounds weird. Which console are you on?

BIBOBatal - try filling out this contact form to Konami:
https://uk.secure.konami-europe.com/support.do
✅ 🐦 💟

rayston
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by rayston » 5 years ago

pes2012 is really bad i gave it so much chances but is anoying when every time the opponent quits the game you also will be foulded when you players have only 1 match to play and you saving them for a important match they will be gone next match cause you opponent left the game what is that?? that shouldn't be wright. and you lose % for what.
and konami people with bad connection should not get a chance to play ml league online!!! we are playing for money and players how you expect us to play good when the connection is soooo poor unbelieveble. the game it self the passes are bad shots are bad. that freedom stuff is soooo predicteble with free kicks or corners for expample the player fellaini if you got that player e cant miss any goal with the head off a corner. that isnt even possible in real football if that is what you want to simulate.
pes 2011 was a fine game. I don't know what you wanted to reach with this bad game Ive been playing pes from the years off ISS but now I think im gonna play FIFA cause every time I play PES 2012 I get frustraded with the game. unbelieveble things happen incredible and that where a spend 60 euro's to

Thanks for the nice game konami

Frant1K
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Frant1K » 5 years ago

I thought i would finally make an account on a pes forum to voice my thoughts on pro evolution 2012.

I played fifa and pro evo, always preferred pro evolution. to the point where i wanted the prem league teams so bad i patched the game. i started playing this series with ISS and with fifa in fifa 98.

This is with out a doubt the first time i have had to say this.. PES THIS YEAR SUCKS. The goalkeepers have no hint of realism, i picked up a keeper from the youth team in ML to replace the bumbling LOTHAR and he and all of the goalkeepers ive owned are absolutely pathetic, you can be beaten from almost the half way line when a rebound falls to a midfielder... easy saves... who play soccer locally as goalkeepers would be able to save those, so why do we have to be shown this in the game. Compared to the saves ive seen the AI make.

The Difficultys are so amazingly unbalanced with the AI, for example you may have a player with 80 - 90 speed (E.G C.Ronaldo) bursting down the wing against some random russian player with 70 speed, he will still chase you down and produce a tackle down the wing... while your defenders try to do the same thing against their forwards to see them streak away and have a one on one where i would rather someone among the likes of forrest gump in goals over the pathetic pes designed goalkeepers.

The passing mechanism is broken with out a doubt, you go to pass the ball to your left back after chesting down a aerial through ball to watch your spastic player pass the ball out of bounds... come on.

The run mechanism and the way the tactical side of the game is streaky, some plays are auchestrated with an amazing amount of fluidness (THE ONLY REASON I STILL BOTHER WITH THIS GAME OVER FIFA), seeing passing triangles leading my winger into a great position to cross the ball into the box.. whether or not the attackers can finish is the difference, while the AI seem to make it look so easy, time after time after time. The negative with the run mechanism is, THE FACT THAT HALF OF THE TIME YOUR LEFT BACK SEEMS TO MAKE THE RUN YOUR LEFT WINGER SHOULD BE MAKING.... i mean come on. and the tactical part of the game, i play my wingers right up trying to keep them deep in the attacking line and also wide out for crosses, 90 percent of the time they want to play in through the middle of the park regardless of where you place them on the tactical sheet.

The ML team is so unbalanced as well, scoring a goal in that team makes you actually get up and run around celebrating.

The tactical slight side of the game is the only reason you still have me in this game konami... that and the fact that Football Life is so much better then the glitched be a pro of FIFA.

The referees are also bad in this game, make a sliding challenge, come away with the ball.... NO its a foul and you get a yellow.

If it wasnt for that one positive i would have broken the disc and never wanted to play PES again. The goalkeepers in pes4 were better then this.

I played on Regular = Too easy, Play professional = Lose so many games its beyond a joke, you play 30 balls into the box Head 25 over the bar and the rest the keeper saves, they attack once, play the same through balls and crosses in to the same heighted defenders, nope they still can score....

SINCERLY YOUR MOST UPSET OFF FAN EVER.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

Watch your language, Frank. I understand you're frustrated and upset, but go easy on the swears from now on.

I don't want to have to edit your posts all the time.
✅ 🐦 💟

asadkabeer
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by asadkabeer » 5 years ago

I found something strange in my playing keeping me upset. now when I play with someone he can not accept the losing and he start doing very high load in the game to quit the game without losing, now why I get the disconnection % down and how you can solve it. they are keeping disconnect from the game sometime.

mark107
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by mark107 » 5 years ago

I have played pes for many years but at this point im totally done with it.
The makers of this game have intentionally made it so messed up with the single goal to get you frustrated, I have been annoyed by so many things in the game that I have stuck to become a legend for the las 2 months.
Yet even that is totally flawed, free kicks continue to smash in, you get the 20 chances with incredible saves yet 1 chance 1 goal on the other site games.
There are games you are just supposed to lose, I play with inter and we are equal with milan in the final league game when they face off.
Everytime we score a goal it gets equalised in a few minutes, up to the point we lead 4-3 and in the 89'th minute inzaghi scores a maradona type goal completing his fourth goal in the game, *bleeping* inzaghi off al people.
Then in the final second this guy scores a bycicle kick from outside the box out of nowhere winning 5-4 with 5 chances vs 20.
Causing the whole time playing the league to be totally ruined, I hate getting trolled like that for the 100th time and am done with giving this game chances, they can go *bleep* themselves with their annoying last minute goals no matter what you do just to frustrate, smashed the joystick for the first time in my life.
Switching to fifa next year, good luck with your broken game konami.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

Why are you ruling out PES 2013 already, you haven't even played it? :?

You never know, it could be a GREAT game!

nindaime271
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by nindaime271 » 5 years ago

The major problem i have with pes 2012, is the same for the other pes games, the cursor. It is not always smart sometimes it is just outright dum.

The defenders are always quick to attack, making it easy for the opposition to score with quick counters. It would be a major development, if the player could determine the area each of team members will occupy during attack and defense, i think this was included in a previous pes.

I have an idea on one on one encounters with the goal keepers. It is really difficult to catch the ball, when you change cursor to goal keeper(L1+R3), because of the camera view. I suggest during one on one encounters, the players should hold R3 and move his left analog when the ball is shot to dive the right direction. The essence is to make the player believe he or she has done a great job achieving a big task without much brain work.

nindaime271
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by nindaime271 » 5 years ago

1. The faces of real life coaches should be used for coaches in the game.
2. The faces of the coaches should be look like someone from that country and also the coaches should be shown during penalties, when there is serious tension in the match, when a goal was missed(not all the time), when the team is loosing the match he should be shown giving directions and also when a goal is scored rarely or during important matches.
3. The shirt of the players should be made to be like a real cloth.
4. Use highlight from your matches to play when advertising leagues like EUFA champions league for every season just the way it is done, i know it is not going to be easy but i know you guys can do it. You can do this in Pes 2014 or 2015
5. More players added to the bench during the match and they should the players from the squad and also when a sub is coming up they should show like a flash of him when he is leaving his seat to warm up, this can happen when a player has been injured and they finding it had to get him off the pitch.
6. Financial crisis once a while in become a legend depending on the team you applied for and their financial status
7. During substitution the camera starts from behind the player and rotates round till the player is at the required position.
8. The expressions goal keepers show after making a very nice save has been removed, i think it should return, it was fun to watch.
9. Install more balls of about forty - fifty in number.
10. A program that makes you create the pronunciation of your name that you would type for the program to pronounce, in become a legend the name i use cannot be pronounced.
11. There should be more than one entrance scene
12. When a player is jubilating, his teammate should celebrate with him
13. When the half time whistle is blown, the movement of the player's legs affects the the player's head, which should not be so.
14. more end of half time whistle movement of player should be added, as in when the whistle for half time is blown, the players do the same thing every time.
15. More stadiums should be made and real ones
16. You guys should get matches for different League and study them because i know it would help for future Pes 2014 or 2015.
17. The referee should sometimes, delay some decision about some fouls that should not be skipped by anybutton. It should when the foul committed was not confirmed e.g penalties could be mistaking for free kicks and free kicks for penalties, the goal scored is not sure, there is a fight amongst players and they keep fighting were more players get involved and get themselves carded. these event should not be skipped and there should be about five versions of this scenes or more.
18. The commentary should be really looked into not because it is not good enough cause to me it is very funny sometimes but because it is too repetitive.
19. When a player blocks a heavy shot, he should feel pain about it(look like he had just had an injury) and if it is too strong he can fall on the ground after the whole conspiracy, then the game can show the way the player got injured.
20. When a player scores a screamer the crowd should behave in an aggressive manner, were they are shown jumping and shouting.
21. The players behave as if he is on drugs and without any tired moments; what i mean is that just like fifa when a player runs around for too long he should start slowing down because of fatigue, until he rest then he can regain himself, because it's a game people playing would not want to see their attackers show fatigue when they are about to equalize at about 25minutes into the match but this should be considered if pes wants to be realistic.
21. Become a legend mode there should be more than one year contract and the player should also be able to decide in some certain terms about his transfer if he to be loaned to another team because of financial crisis the team faces.
22. The cheering of the spectators does not rhyme with the actions on the pitch, for instance at anfield, the fans clap for no reason which i suppose should happen when a player misses the goal by some inches or maybe when a player has performed some nice dribble but was not able to penetrate the defense.
23. Star players should move to your club when its starts attaining heights in the become a legend mode
24. A player does not stand still immediately after running a great deal, then takes a heavy shot, he should show some fierce looks, and desperation while the ball is still in the air
25. Sometimes when a player takes a shot which just skimmingly passes the goal post, the goal keeper does not behave as if he was lucky or anything just no reaction at all.
26. The defenders should show frustration when they begin to conceive up to 2 to 3 goals in a match, like start tackling the attackers of the opposition harder than before or when a defensive blonder is committed or maybe when one of his teammates was tackled down and the referee didn't blow the whistle
27. A player taking a shot from different distances, should show different energy levels as in if he is taking a shot from a short distance, with little effort it should look less fierce and if he is to take it from a long distance then you should look more fierce, but also short distance with more energy looks like long distance with some facial expression to show for it.
28. The movement of the ball is very unrealistic, if you watch real football a player under difficulty or been tackled can't pass a ball with so much pace and accuracy at the same time and not fall, only a very few can and the balls movement should start imitating the real thing.
29. Concerning award giving, the people who give the awards should be the recent head of both FIFA and EUFA unless they tell to pay for the right to make their faces on this game or something like that but i don't expect such.
30. One main thing that i know would move this game forward is to make the players in this game to rationalize more and behave more realistic, because when you play this game you would know that majority of the tactic used by the computer comes from patterns and little on conditions, it has to be more than that.
31. The money earned by a player in become a legend mode should be used to employ trainers and managers and there should be no limit to the amount a player earns, at least it makes the person feel like he is priceless, i am sure everyone likes that feeling and i am sure that shouldn't be a problem for you guys.The player can still use his money for things like shoes, it shouldn't be for free, and some other stuffs you guys can think about
32. Also in the become a legend mode players are not loaned to other teams, which happens normally when a player has been under performing for a very long time or sometimes because of the amount offered for his loan and also, a player does not transfer himself to another team, his team does. I know some Pes gamers would not like this idea but i think the solution to this from my point of view is to create an option for the person to choose between the new way or the old way.
33. The trainer helps you when it comes to sometimes injury, every week in between matches, helps you when it comes to helping regain your speed and some features of the player when he starts loosing it like starts becoming sloppy.
34. The referee should be looking at the point of action when he wants to blow his whistle, like if there is a foul, when i try to look at his position, he will be facing some where else other than the direction which the foul was committed and sometimes when he is running he doesn't go to the right player he is supposed to give the card to.
35. When the ball is hit or played, sometimes it does not rotate in the right direction.