Master League Online [Discussion]

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Aston Villa

Re: Master League Online [Discussion]

Post by Lateralus » 6 years ago

I totally get you. It will always happen that people will quit or disconnect. If it happens once in a while , it would still be annoying but would not ruin the mode for so many people. I don't see where cheaters are getting punished and it annoys the hell out of me.
Konami is responsible for the gamemode and they really have to present something real good for MLO 2013 and like you said make a game that is hard to ruin, I hope they will see it.

Sometimes I ask myself if the guys over at Konami even play MLO and notice how people ruin the game...

And Pete is also so right. So many people out there just focussing on their ranking rather than a good and fair game. Pathetic :roll:

PSN: SatyrChuck

This. Is. PROGRESS.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

Totally given up with MLO this year. Just went on and gave it another go but I just can't play it.

99% of the other users on there have totally ruined it. All-star teams. :(

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 5 years ago

Me and Mate have been mucking around on this and its fun for that but. i seem to build up money then need to use it all for Contracts and stuck with standard rubbish.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

kasza
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by kasza » 5 years ago

Hi, I have a problem with the tactics and the players with the "low end", it's about the beginning of his career. I start third time and again my team starts to fall. My question is, what tactics urzyc at the beginning that the majority of matches did not end 9-1 or 7-0, it has happened a few times. as simply raise funds transfers Thank you in advance for your help. kasza111 PL

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 5 years ago

Hi Kasza, welcome to the forums, im going to be completely honest with you, ive not a clue what your asking?
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

kasza
Warming Up
Warming Up

Every match that I played, I lose. It comes to tactics which I used at the beginning, when my team is weak and has weak fighters, the original who are available online at the beginning of the Master League. which, by beginning to buy the players, the tactics use it, unless I tried everything and frankly I do not have much idea of the game

Sorry for my English, I'm Polish and I'm not too good at the language :-)

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 5 years ago

kasza wrote:Sorry for my English, I'm Polish and I'm not too good at the language :-)
No need to apologize kasza, I can speak no other language other than English so wont be slating you for trying. I did not really enjoy the Online Master League due to points others have made about other players having superstar teams.

In PES11 it helped when i played a few games in coach mode, i often would draw with the better teams and therefore pick up a nice pot of cash to help fund for better players, i also entered a few tournaments and often got quite far because not many people entered them, again meaning i got a good prize pot at the end and money for each game. It basically allowed me to get some money together to get a better team so i could compete when playing 1v1.

Its a long winded explanation and i dont know even know if this would work on PES12 but will help you to get better players quicker.

Will have to wait and see how PES13 pans out with its OML!
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

kasza
Warming Up
Warming Up

You see my friend did not think about it, maybe it will, maybe even have a good team and my skills are still low. I have to try, greetings from Polish

nick7
Regular
Regular

The problem when you start playing Master League Online is raising money for top players is near impossible from my experience.

playing Coach Mode you can make money but it gets taken away because of contracts you need for current players then you need money to afford to play matches. so any money raised soon gets taken away.

Competitions are where the money is made id say.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

Competitions are great for making money. That's all I played last year, and I got a great team in the end. Still no superstar team for me though!! :(

Think I'm going to love MLO this year. Hope they can announce some improvements soon.

nick7
Regular
Regular

Yeah 2011 PES MLO was awesome but 2012 was awful because they added contracts which wasent needed.