OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Friends Name: Any
Owners' Language: Any
Search String: Only Pro Evolutions
Search In: Community Name
Days Active: All week
Times Active: Any


โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Oct 6, 2011
Supports: Man Utd
Location: Huddersfield
Contact:

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by GradeACallum » 6 years ago

????????
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

MichaelBroadhead_
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by MichaelBroadhead_ » 6 years ago

Just search OnlyProEvolutions in Community Callum, then it'll come up mate

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Oct 6, 2011
Supports: Man Utd
Location: Huddersfield
Contact:

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by GradeACallum » 6 years ago

Cheers buddy
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Oct 6, 2011
Supports: Man Utd
Location: Huddersfield
Contact:

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by GradeACallum » 6 years ago

Joined it now guys. Looking forward to playing some games with you all.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

thombhoy
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011
Location: scotland

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by thombhoy » 6 years ago

Hi, i'm new here guy's but some of you may know of me if you're a member of WENB, i'm gonna check out the onlyproevolutions community later, so hoping i'll be able to get a few games in against you lads :-)

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Thanks for signing up, mate. If you want a game, just make a shout in here and we can organize something.
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

thombhoy
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011
Location: scotland

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by thombhoy » 6 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:Thanks for signing up, mate. If you want a game, just make a shout in here and we can organize something.
Cheers mate, Should be good to play a few games online against other onlyproevolutions members 8-)

MichaelBroadhead_
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by MichaelBroadhead_ » 6 years ago

thombhoy wrote:Hi, i'm new here guy's but some of you may know of me if you're a member of WENB, i'm gonna check out the onlyproevolutions community later, so hoping i'll be able to get a few games in against you lads :-)
Alright maaan do I know you ? (hmm)

Haha just kidding! :-D

thombhoy
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011
Location: scotland

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by thombhoy » 6 years ago

MichaelBroadhead_ wrote:
thombhoy wrote:Hi, i'm new here guy's but some of you may know of me if you're a member of WENB, i'm gonna check out the onlyproevolutions community later, so hoping i'll be able to get a few games in against you lads :-)
Alright maaan do I know you ? (hmm)

Haha just kidding! :-D
Dunno do you :lol: , I never knew you were a mod on here mate, i'd better watch my step eh :lol:, seriously though mate,
i'm looking forward to playing a few games online against you lads, just hope your not all good/great players as i like to
win a game now and then :-D .

robertoflorencia
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 4, 2011
Location: ECUADOR

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by robertoflorencia » 6 years ago

hi , would it be a pes 2012 xbox league like we did in the pes 2011 with ramdom teams ???

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

robertoflorencia wrote:hi , would it be a pes 2012 xbox league like we did in the pes 2011 with ramdom teams ???
Yes.
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

MichaelBroadhead_
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by MichaelBroadhead_ » 6 years ago

thombhoy wrote:
MichaelBroadhead_ wrote:
thombhoy wrote:Hi, i'm new here guy's but some of you may know of me if you're a member of WENB, i'm gonna check out the onlyproevolutions community later, so hoping i'll be able to get a few games in against you lads :-)
Alright maaan do I know you ? (hmm)

Haha just kidding! :-D
Dunno do you :lol: , I never knew you were a mod on here mate, i'd better watch my step eh :lol:, seriously though mate,
i'm looking forward to playing a few games online against you lads, just hope your not all good/great players as i like to
win a game now and then :-D .
Haha :lol: Yeah I am! Haha ahh well I can't count for the other players but I'm not too bad, ask Mike he felt my wrath the other day :twisted: Hahaha :mrgreen:

thombhoy
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011
Location: scotland

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by thombhoy » 6 years ago

Ok then michael, i'll check out the onlyproevolutions community whenever i'm online and we'll have a game sometime 8-)

MichaelBroadhead_
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: OPE Online Community Login Details [Xbox 360]

Post by MichaelBroadhead_ » 6 years ago

Haha sweet mate (y)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests