📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

News, Rumours & Speculation - Discussion

zulucosta
Beginner
Beginner

Re: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by zulucosta » 8 years ago

i do hope it´s true, it give us a bigger player database for ML and MLO,making our teams more unique, also i wish konami would try and get the smaller leagues like the Portuguese, Belgium, the Scottish etc... it would also do wonders to increase their fan-base in those countries and rewarding the loyal fans of the same.
so in a sense this would benefit BAL and ML,in the BAL we would have more leagues to choose if we want to play more regularly(or even if there was an option to go on a loan) and in ML it would make the calendar more realistic.

tunizizou
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by tunizizou » 8 years ago

some great words from Adam :
I think you can rest easy.

I repeat what I said on twitter, everything people gave feedback on and was included in the feedback doc I sent is 99% likely to be in PES 2012. Pens was a key feature that people wanted improving. Consider it done.
Well, I've been asked to hold it back months ago, because you can have a perception of negativity if things that were included don't get in.

I'm hoping when Konami finally announce the game, the press release is a mirror of the feedback doc. So far, I have to say, they're doing amazingly well on reacting to what people want. I'm stunned even, although if they want PES 2012 to be a success they need to react.

No problem, you guys are the real stars. You stick with the series, and more important are active and try to help the series become great again rather than giving up and criticise from afar. Your patience is admirable.

As for atmosphere, another key thing in the feedback doc. Unfortunately, as is the norm in game development with most titles, these things are usually fine tuned and improved towards the last 3 months. It's something I won't even be able to judge 100% accurately with preview code, which I usually get around July.
Sorry For My Bad English , I'm French ! :D

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 8 years ago

Can't wait for first look and prefiew codes... That feeling when you get your hands on a game that isn't gonna be seen by the world for another few months... SQUEEEEEE! :D
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 8 years ago

graday wrote:Can't wait for first look and prefiew codes... That feeling when you get your hands on a game that isn't gonna be seen by the world for another few months... SQUEEEEEE! :D
:mrgreen: Exciting times ahead.

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 8 years ago

Exactly... I'm obviously hearing a lot - but as of yet, I've not seen anything. It's killing me to know if the sounds are as as good as they... err... sound. ;)
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 8 years ago

I know how you feel, Graham! 8-)

You've just got to do things to get it off of your mind.
✅ 🐦 💟

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 8 years ago

I knew how you guys felt when I knew stuff last year :P but now I'm in the dark and can't wait to find out about all these sexual things that have been fixed/added

adamneaves
Beginner
Beginner

Post by adamneaves » 8 years ago

I hope theres a community day! I'd want to go so much

Plambey
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Plambey » 8 years ago

man seein Jons tweet just brought it all back again. there is serious enjoyment gained from clinging to every word Jon, Adam and now the ope and peskings blog guys will be tweeting/posting in the coming weeks, gonna be immense. i'm honestly really looking for a complete pes overhaul. i know we wont get that, but i love how there is a clear difference between pes 1 and pes 3, and pes 3, 4 and 5 are all quite different. hoping it feels like a complete new game. that moving messi video teaser they realeased all that time ago still hasnt lived up to expectations for me unfortunately.
PES Hard Core fan from the days of ISS Pro on the PS1. was the first game I bought, been in love ever since!

adamneaves
Beginner
Beginner

Looking forward to the next batch of news

bigol
Beginner
Beginner

Post by bigol » 8 years ago

Just registered
i'm the same bigol on wenb
congratulations, great forum

about pes 2012, i hope we will have news next week, even if i doubt it, it will be more like we have to wait two weeks from now

Mike
Founder
Founder

Welcome to the forums, bigol. Glad you took the time to sign up. I hope you enjoy the forums as well as the blog. ;)

As for PES 2012 news, expect Konami to make an announcement early next month.
✅ 🐦 💟

adamneaves
Beginner
Beginner

bigol wrote:Just registered
i'm the same bigol on wenb
congratulations, great forum

about pes 2012, i hope we will have news next week, even if i doubt it, it will be more like we have to wait two weeks from now
Agreed.. This is becoming WENB no.2 hehe

Mike
Founder
Founder

Someone sent me this today on Twitter, and I thought I'd share it with you.

"According to several dealers in the UK publication date is the football game Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 ahead in the bag, it may be said to summer losgekickt that already.

According to the British merchant ShopTo.net to Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 ahead after 10 July 2011 for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 in European trading hike. Whether this statement is true or is only a placeholder, we can say, however, as publisher Konami has not given any concrete release date known.

This premature release would be fairly unusual, as yet no real information, let alone pictures were published for the game. "Traditionally," the games of the series appeared PES already accessible in the fall / winter months of October or November. Whether it's true remains to be seen.
"

Translated from here; http://www.gamezone.de/news_detail.asp?nid=96934

I'll go ahead and say this now... I think this is bullsh*t. The article will certainly be doing the rounds on the online PES communities, and for me, it's just a reminder that you can't believe everything you read - apart from on Only Pro Evolutions, of course! ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

adamneaves
Beginner
Beginner

onlyproevo wrote:Someone sent me this today on Twitter, and I thought I'd share it with you.

"According to several dealers in the UK publication date is the football game Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 ahead in the bag, it may be said to summer losgekickt that already.

According to the British merchant ShopTo.net to Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 ahead after 10 July 2011 for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 in European trading hike. Whether this statement is true or is only a placeholder, we can say, however, as publisher Konami has not given any concrete release date known.

This premature release would be fairly unusual, as yet no real information, let alone pictures were published for the game. "Traditionally," the games of the series appeared PES already accessible in the fall / winter months of October or November. Whether it's true remains to be seen.
"

Translated from here; http://www.gamezone.de/news_detail.asp?nid=96934

I'll go ahead and say this now... I think this is bullsh*t. The article will certainly be doing the rounds on the online PES communities, and for me, it's just a reminder that you can't believe everything you read - apart from on Only Pro Evolutions, of course! ;)
Thanks for that :)