📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

losing the love for PES2012

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

losing the love for PES2012

Post by nick7 » 7 years ago

i seem to be finding myself playing PES less and less and less.

i dont understand why because in PS2 days i would happily play mates and against computer for days on end and think nothing of it. Now with Online and more modes i find i cant get into it.

Master League - ive already done 3 seasons and just became bored with it. There is only so much you can play through it.

Champions League/Copa Liradores(sp) - played through both already. werent to bad i suppose but too a while.

Become a Legend - attempted to play it a few times but the AI just arent that great at spotting passes or take to long. so didnt enjoy it.

Online in General - Sick of people going Brazil, Argentina, Barcelona, Real Madrid and just dribbling through or using pace then scoring lucky goals. Rounding the goalie aswell every time. i admit i will do it because its a easy way to score but id love not to have to do it.

Online Master League - Loved it on 2011 but this year is shocking. the additon off contracts was wrong in my view. play games and raise funds which can only cover the players you have who need contracts. there for you cant add anyone good to the squad. then you get into a game with a guy who has Messi and Ronaldo and loads of others and you lose like 8-0 because his team is miles better.

Most ive played is Online Competitions which i liked to start with but now its full of folk who constantly play as top top teams just to win. making it boring to play.

any tips on how i can keep playing but enjoying it at same time?

at the moment i find myself attracting to playing Fifa. which ive not done for years.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

chaos
Reserve
Reserve

Re: losing the love for PES2012

Post by chaos » 7 years ago

may I point out that there is one thread for ranting on PES 2012? It's called "The ONLY PES 2012 Complaints Thread".
Any mod may please move this thread into the one I mentioned. Thanks. :)

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

I think this thread is okay. Not exactly a "complaints" thread, and maybe users could come in and share their advice on how to extend PES 2012's playtime.
Join me in the Football Forum!

liquidsnake
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by liquidsnake » 7 years ago

I find that with the Master League things get too easy, but I always aim to build my dream team (All stats on A) so it takes a few more seasons. I share your opinion with become a legend. Its very difficult when you start out, a word of advice though, if you do get past the first season which is boring and difficult, it gets much more fun, moving clubs and what not
so hang in there, plus 13 is on the way soon :)

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 7 years ago

I still like playing 2012. I recently changed to Pitchside cam and put gameplay on -1 speed. Also installed Daymos V4.1 and it was like a totally new game.

Still..... can't fecking wait for the 2013 demo! :-D