📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Adding new teams to PES 2012

armityle
Warming Up
Warming Up

Adding new teams to PES 2012

Post by armityle » 7 years ago

I was wondering how I can add completely new teams to my option file so I read some stuff on some other websites which say I can but I didn't understand anything. Can somebody help me?

mani
Warming Up
Warming Up

master league data failed problem

Post by mani » 7 years ago

guys i was playing master league and jst after i finished the game & it was about to be auto saved but suddenly the electricity went off and the pc got restarted.
Next time when i started my pes2012 in football life i did not find my saved data of master league,
although my become a legend save was there.
Then i opened my docs konami-pes2012-save i found that my file of master league was there but it doesnt loads when the game starts..
Guys plzzzzzzzzz help me..!!

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Re: Adding new teams to PES 2012

Post by DanWally » 7 years ago

armityle wrote:I was wondering how I can add completely new teams to my option file so I read some stuff on some other websites which say I can but I didn't understand anything. Can somebody help me?
Which console are you using? Its not possible on the Xbox to just import one team, easier to just create it really.

Im not sure how it works on PS3 so cant help so much there.
mani wrote:guys i was playing master league and jst after i finished the game & it was about to be auto saved but suddenly the electricity went off and the pc got restarted.
Next time when i started my pes2012 in football life i did not find my saved data of master league,
although my become a legend save was there.
Then i opened my docs konami-pes2012-save i found that my file of master league was there but it doesnt loads when the game starts..
Guys plzzzzzzzzz help me..!!
Hi Mani, doesnt sound good reading you story, it sounds like you have corrupted the file. I did a quick search for you and found this http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=84756 it might help, give it a try and if it does then please let the forum know!
Xbox360 GT - darkane14