PES 2018 Discussion, News + Videos

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

PES 2018 Discussion, News & Videos

Post by MotherHen » 2 months ago

Well, it says on the box image about that its an official product of AC Milan & Roma so maybe people should stop worrying. :)

Also, i notice a lack of major European partnerships this year... What are the chances that they are saving some announcements for Gamescom? Off-topic, its world tour day today in Mexico! But, here in the UK, the are about 7-9 hours behind us so any news announced will be in the very early hours. :)

"Establishing Communications"

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
2 months ago
Well, it says on the box image about that its an official product of AC Milan & Roma so maybe people should stop worrying.

Also, i notice a lack of major European partnerships this year... What are the chances that they are saving some announcements for Gamescom? Off-topic, its world tour day today in Mexico! But, here in the UK, the are about 7-9 hours behind us so any news announced will be in the very early hours.
Yes I think people need to chill. It only takes some fan made "License List" to snowball a bit on twitter and get people worried.

I don't think we are done yet with Licenses and partners. I wouldn't rule out any European announcements at gamescom. When you step back and think about it, Konami has done brilliantly so far this year. I mean;

On the Pitch
- Slickened up the gameplay
- New set piece systems

Off the Pitch
- They have brought in new modes ( not even had myClub news yet )
- New fantastic looking Stadiums
- Great new Partnerships
- Doing massive World Tours

I am sure I am missing some bits here but the point I am trying to make is they have achieved a "Realistic" amount this year. I am personally never that hyped when they reveal things like the Brazilian League because it's something they already had. It's just recycling an announcement. Don't get me wrong, I appreciated it massively but to me that just isn't big news.

So I guess what I am trying to say is, i'd be shocked if it isn't a big Gamescom for them this year. They've done great so far and I'd be surprised if there wasn't big announcements coming up.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Hey. All i want is plenty of clubs in the "Other European" clubs sections and im happy. :)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
2 months ago
A quick google and it appears the the JFA is the actual Japanese league and not the national teams like people think.
The Japanese Football Association is in charge of both the J-League and the national team.
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

Not seen anything official, but it sounds like the Demo date is Wednesday 30th August. That seems to be the only major news coming from the event last night.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Well, it is kinda what i expected but we may have had some licensing news... Looking at the player faces that we were shown, you can see the jerseys. On these pictures, they always use either the home club jersey or the home national team jersey.

Look at Alex Telles & Jesus Corona both of FC Porto. They was unlicensed last year and all the unlicensed teams has plain stripey jerseys. The design on this is just like the Porto Home Jersey.
Then you have Honda. His club team is Mexican who are not in the game and he is wearing what will be the Japanese home jersey. So, this pretty much confirms the Japanese national team is licensed in all regions.
Then you have Enner Valencia wearing what must be his national team jersey as his club side are not in game. That is Ecuador. Again, the default colours are never correct. But, he is wearing yellow with Blue trim which is the right colours but they image looks nothing like the home kit. So, maybe they have started using the right colours...

Next up on the PES world tour is Columbia on Monday the 14th. If they announce deals with Atlético Nacional & Millonarios, then maybe that 'leaked' list from NocturnoV has some ground. :)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Someone asked Adam on Twitter if we was getting any new partnered teams and he said "yes and i can't say how many". So, anyone wanna guess who it might be? If they are saving it for Gamescom, i'm guessing its a European cup and a stadium will be involved.
I guess we can count out English & German teams as we already have three of each. Spanish i doubt we'll get anymore. So, it leaves French, Italian or Dutch. Or just a random European squad. Celtic with Celtic park would be nice but i'd guess someone like Ajax or Monaco.

Also, i have just seen about a new game coming out called Sociable Soccer. Look at these screens...

How are they getting away with this? Scottish and German teams?

CThrash13
Beginner
Beginner

Post by CThrash13 » 2 months ago

Nothing against Colombia as we'll take all we get, but I hope it's more European teams. I guess we'll find out next week if we'll get anymore South America partnerships.

I'd take Monaco, Ajax, or any of the other decent European teams.

Mike
Founder
Founder

MotherHen wrote:
2 months ago
Someone asked Adam on Twitter if we was getting any new partnered teams and he said "yes and i can't say how many". So, anyone wanna guess who it might be?
Arsenal would be nice. After all, now we know it's possible to have multiple partnered clubs from the same country (i.e. Barcelona and Valencia). Having the Emirates in PES would be a dream come true!
MotherHen wrote:
2 months ago
Also, i have just seen about a new game coming out called Sociable Soccer.
"Socialble Soccer - it's faster than f***" :lol:
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

It is fast as fu**! Shame because the games a editor dream. :)

People reckon they can get away with it as its a mobile game being ported to console... :?

Mike
Founder
Founder

MotherHen wrote:
2 months ago
People reckon they can get away with it as its a mobile game being ported to console...
Or maybe the gameplay is so bloody fast, it can no longer be considered a 'football simulation'. 😬
✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

SpoilerShow
TEST
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Its a shame is so fast. If it was slower and more realistic, i'd buy it in a heartbeat. Its an editors dream. :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

MotherHen wrote:
2 months ago
Its a shame is so fast. If it was slower and more realistic, i'd buy it in a heartbeat. Its an editors dream. :)
You never know, there may be a game speed option.
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

MotherHen wrote:
2 months ago
Next up on the PES world tour is Columbia on Monday the 14th. If they announce deals with Atlético Nacional & Millonarios, then maybe that 'leaked' list from NocturnoV has some ground.
It seems these teams are licensed/partnered. The usual accounts have been tweeting about it. No stadiums though 😟. The translations say that the governments own the stadiums, not the teams.