PES 2018 Suggestions

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Mike » 4 months ago

Some great suggestions there, @Harienun. :-)

Personally, I'd like to see Konami focus on players that are likely to remain in PES for many years (eg. focus on leagues of England, Italy and Spain rather than 'temporary' clubs of the Other European Teams section).

I say this because I'm a real sucker for PES faces; I get genuinely upset when great ones such as Arteta, Pirlo and Rosicky are removed from the game. :lol:

✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by nick7 » 4 months ago

My Suggestions

Improved Shooting - Personally really struggling to hit the target or the players are shooting the wrong way tried changing to advance shooting instead of basic and it was just the same.

Stadium Creator added back in mainly for OPE FC.

Data Updates not affecting my teams reversing players back to old clubs and removing custom players.

Weather during ML would be good to have changing weather conditions and SNOW bad. weather then affects the pitch have it tear up in areas.

My Club improved auction house. maybe have the release GP be determined by how the player is performing in real life the better he does the higher gp can get back. Offline leagues to play matches in as not a fan of online.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Harienun » 3 months ago

Mike wrote:
4 months ago
Some great suggestions there, @Harienun.

Personally, I'd like to see Konami focus on players that are likely to remain in PES for many years (eg. focus on leagues of England, Italy and Spain rather than 'temporary' clubs of the Other European Teams section).

I say this because I'm a real sucker for PES faces; I get genuinely upset when great ones such as Arteta, Pirlo and Rosicky are removed from the game.
Sorry Mike for my late reply. Thanks alot. Me too i would be glad if they can keep those faces at least to us to base copy. I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity to create this suggestion thread. Thanks alot for your support. I'm eagerly waiting for gamescom to hear from Konami

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Roberto carlos » 1 month ago

More weather conditions like some fog and firework(in the public) like in some games with Milan as in real. Add some fog or other weather conditions because it s way too clear, the weather and the field itself and why not snow? Or to begin a game with clear weather/day and that it changes to rainy/night? The meaning is to get as close as it gets to reality right?

Add fast subs like in Fifa 18. You can setup 3 fast subs to your team that has the most chance to switch due to their conditioning. So you don t have to pause the game to make that subs.