PES 2018 Suggestions

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Harienun » 7 months ago

VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS

Tight kits should be available as an option for all individuals. Currently it's is only available for some teams in the game like Arsenal, Dortmund, Torino, Napoli, Sao Paulo, Santos etc. It should be an option to choose for players individually like had in old PES games. Below is a screenshot of Ronaldo in a tight SaoPaulo kit

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS

I would love to see some new accessories in the game. Like the new undirshirts which covers the hand and wrists worn by Alli, Lacazette etc.

Also wrist tapes worn by Vardy, Suarez, Valencia. Check out the pics for clarity.

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS

Cut Scenes
New cut scenes need to be added to increase the realism of the game. Highly recommend to add cutscene of the goal scorer after scoring a goal. After the replays this should be added. Fifa has already implemented this. Check out the pics.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Shales » 6 months ago

All great shouts. I only played about 4 games of FIFA 17 but I was impressed with the shirt models and hair movement. I'm also a sucker for cut scenes. If I'm well into the game, they really add to a great experience.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Harienun » 6 months ago

Shales wrote:
6 months ago
All great shouts. I only played about 4 games of FIFA 17 but I was impressed with the shirt models and hair movement. I'm also a sucker for cut scenes. If I'm well into the game, they really add to a great experience.
Im same as you. I love the cutscenes in Fifa. New signings, Special players all are highlighted during start of the match. Even at halftime the goal scorer or the best player is being highlighted. At the end there is a cutscene where the player collects the matchball even if he is substituted. Replays are more realistic.

I hate the new halftime animation in PES 2017 where the players walk out from the ground. It is worse and needs to be changed. Even PES 2016 had better half time animations.

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS

Please add face scan, face update option like we already have it n PS3. It will be a game changer. A big blow for FIFA. There are great custom face makers who can make awesome faces. This will be a huge uplift for the next edition PES. Below is a photo of a custom Neymar face in PS3.

Last edited by Harienun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS

Please give us more font options for kits. I'm tired of the current fonts which we are having the same for years. Please add some lookalike fonts of Adidas, nike, puma etc.

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by BunglesFinger » 6 months ago

Get the classic NTs back with Spain as well!
Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018

Shales

PES 2018 Suggestions

BunglesFinger wrote:
6 months ago
Get the classic NTs back with Spain as well!
Absolutely. The more teams the better really.

It's been great this year with the amounts of teams, thanks to Mike and other OF creators. My mates and I always play the 3 randoms rule when playing exhibitions. You get 3 randoms and then you pick the best out of your 3. We always discarded teams that were "unlicensed/fake" but this year we haven't had to do that. J-league vs MLS teams, for example. It's been brilliant.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Mike » 6 months ago

Shales wrote:
6 months ago
We always discarded teams that were "unlicensed/fake" but this year we haven't had to do that. J-league vs MLS teams, for example. It's been brilliant.
I know you're specifically talking about Exhibition matches, however, this reminds me how Konami must do something with Pleasure Horn for PES 2018; either make them accessible in Edit mode or even replace them with a licensed CAF club.

#PleasureHornOut ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

PES 2018 Suggestions

Mike wrote:
6 months ago
Shales wrote:
6 months ago
We always discarded teams that were "unlicensed/fake" but this year we haven't had to do that. J-league vs MLS teams, for example. It's been brilliant.
I know you're specifically talking about Exhibition matches, however, this reminds me how Konami must do something with Pleasure Horn for PES 2018; either make them accessible in Edit mode or even replace them with a licensed CAF club.

#PleasureHornOut ;)
Haha

itsHoggie
Beginner
Beginner

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by itsHoggie » 6 months ago

Yeah the Edit Mode could do with some improvement or even just bring back some of the features that were in past games. Stadium Creator, more hair styles, more/improved hair colours, face scan or import face pictures, create teams/leagues etc. Bring back the logo maker and be able to put text on jerseys.

Improve ML. More realistic transfer budgets, transfer fees, be able to interact with the press and players similar to the NBA 2K games, add staff upgrades and squad training.

More frequent commentary, talk about the squad line ups leading into the game, new signings, past games etc.

More cut scenes before and after games, and during the game - goals, free kicks, etc.

A community download centre similar to the WWE games were people can share their creations with other users in game.

Be able to customise scoreboards and line up screens. to make them mimic the real life ones of the league your playing in.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by MotherHen » 6 months ago

Can you imagine a sharing centre like the WWE games? Share teams, individual players, stadiums, ect?? :D
"Establishing Communications"

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

MotherHen wrote:
6 months ago
Can you imagine a sharing centre like the WWE games? Share teams, individual players, stadiums, ect?? :D
That will be wonderful! The game will be moving towards the next level if they add aome more customizing options like face edit for PS3. EA will lose the throne! PES will rule!

itsHoggie
Beginner
Beginner

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by itsHoggie » 6 months ago

Also, be able to add custom crowd chants.