PES 2018 Suggestions

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Shales » 6 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
6 months ago
Can you imagine a sharing centre like the WWE games? Share teams, individual players, stadiums, ect?? :D
Would be fantastic but I think Konami have to distance them selves a bit from sharing/hosting user created teams which they don't have license to include in the game.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by BunglesFinger » 6 months ago

One thing that must surely improve next time is the pool of commentary names. It's been pretty feeble since the new commentary team started in PES 2016. I can easily forgive them for that as other improvements have been very good.

I'd hope for a massive upgrade and the ability to add first names or nicknames like loads of other sports games. If you don't tend to play with top teams and top players you feel like you are missing out.
Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Mike » 6 months ago

itsHoggie wrote:
6 months ago
Also, be able to add custom crowd chants.
Don't forget about trousers for goalkeepers - Gabor Kiraly style! :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by BunglesFinger » 6 months ago

Mike wrote:
6 months ago
itsHoggie wrote:
6 months ago
Also, be able to add custom crowd chants.
Definitely!
Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Harienun » 6 months ago

[/quote]

Nice addition. Also they should add two goalkeeper kits. Because in real life most of the teams (Almost all) have two goalkeeper kits but we get only one kit in the game

Shales

PES 2018 Suggestions

So, with Adam Bhatti confirming there will be some kind of PES2018 info revealed in May, what are we expecting/hoping for?

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 6 months ago

I would like them to announce that they have figured out a way to do the live update without screwing up option files.. They need to find a means to only update the real players in game and leave all the fake squads alone.. Also adding a whole heap of extra generic/fake leagues to be edited would be great. I fail to see why they cant have PEU League 1,2,3 etc and just allow the option file makers to add in all those licences we want... Also allowing us to have Premiership down to League 2 would be great and would make Master League a proper management lite game...

More managerial options in ML would be nice too.. A complete overhaul to turn it into a slightly more basic version of Football Manager would be nice. I loved ML this year but it felt very shallow in comparison to what I hoped it would be. Still fantastic fun but once you had built your team there wasn't a lot more to do with it!

NO MORE REGENS! Just include a huge list of names in the files and randomly create new players each year in ML when people retire. Then improve the scouting options and allow us to try and find the new hidden gems rather than just buying Tottis 16 year old clone..

Would also like some info about improved referees and improved online connectivity for MyClub. Don't know if other online modes are better but the button delay kills MyClub for me far too often along with the apparent nerfing of players depending on your opponents rating. Just do away with rating level for users and just let people climb the divisions and play games fairly. It should be based solely on skill level... Plus make the online feel like we are sat on the sofa next to one another, not like we are both playing on dial up waiting for the players to react.. Offline this game is truly glorious, against CPU or even better against friends, but the online setup could really be given an overhaul and brought into 2017! If I can run just about every other game without lag or button delay then Konami should really be able to do the same...

A return of MLO would be nice too or just extra buying options in MyClub would be nice. I love the randomness of it but would also like to be able to just buy some of my favorite players too.. Have a salary cap of some description that is difficult to increase to stop people just buying all the stars in one team but also allow us to have a player driven transfer market that would not only allow players to make some extra GP to spend but also allow new players a chance to improve their side early on with players that they actually need. Also, no more free giveaways on day one of MyClub.. You should have to work for TOTY players, not just be handed them at the start!

Improved fouls vs CPU would be nice too, they get away with far too much and occasionally it feels like a cheap difficulty spike which really isn't fair. If something is a foul for me then it should also be a foul for the CPU. Much improved from 2016 but still needs work..

Custom soundtrack would be nice too, their music gets very tiresome at times..

In a nutshell, the overall game is pretty damn amazing and my favourite since 2013 which I played to death. Just tighten up everything, tweak the fouls and keep improving the keepers.. I think not much needs to change gameplay wise, but online and edit mode could do with some big improvements. Edit mode just needs to be more fleshed out I think with heaps of extra options and the choice to remove unedited teams/leagues from your ML. Option files that can be just one file rather than a whole folder of images would be nice too but I am just happy we can share stuff. But if they could stream line the process that would be a great help... Also, not sharing the image slots between profiles would be nice as well so I can install a current option file and also a classic one on a seperate profile. Basically, give the option file makers the tools to make the database we all want to see and the means to not have it ruined with every update that Konami make! I coped with having to reinstall the option file after every major roster update, but lets try and avoid having to do that in 2018 please!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by MotherHen » 6 months ago

All Bhatti will do is announce is.... maybe a release date? Far to early for major details.
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Mike » 6 months ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
6 months ago
Also allowing us to have Premiership down to League 2 would be great and would make Master League a proper management lite game
Call me insane but that's a project I'd love to take on.

Starting out with Forest Green Rovers and trying to get them into the Premier League before PES 2019 launches would be such a fun challenge. :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

Guys. I saw these details about PES 2018
https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p ... vplf1trq72#
How does Iniesta look? I think they have changed the bodey models. Not sure though

Shales

PES 2018 Suggestions

Harienun wrote:
6 months ago
Guys. I saw these details about PES 2018
https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p ... vplf1trq72#
How does Iniesta look? I think they have changed the bodey models. Not sure though
According to the press release Microsoft received, player models have been worked on. Can also see a difference in the lighting, especially in the stadium shots that are also floating around.

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

Shales wrote:
6 months ago

According to the press release Microsoft received, player models have been worked on. Can also see a difference in the lighting, especially in the stadium shots that are also floating around.

Wow! Can't wait for more details! Konami teasing us already!

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by MotherHen » 6 months ago

"Establishing Communications"

padim7gr
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Olympiacos and APOEL

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by padim7gr » 5 months ago

Ok so here are my suggestions. Not very convincing tbh but I will support my ideas to the core!

Anyways:
  • More club licenses
  • More venues
  • Snowy weather conditions
  • German league (generic or not)
  • More national team licenses
  • Greek and Cypriot clubs come-back
  • More shirt collars on edit mode
  • More fonts (plus fonts outline) on edit mode
  • Kit altering (see PES 5)
  • Swap "Pleasure Horn" with El Ahly SC from Egypt

!الأهلي هو حياتنا

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2018 Suggestions

Post by Harienun » 4 months ago

Tottenham Faces fan wishlist
FACE REQUEST
Trippier, Harry Winks, Pau Lopez, Onomah, Nkoudu, Carter-Vickers

FACE UPDATE REQUEST
Alli, Eriksen, Dembele, Lloris, Alderweirald, Rose, Dier

OVERALL FACE UPDATE REQUEST
Hazard, Willian, Lacazette, Depay, Vardy, Mahrez, Winajldum, Mignolet, Forster, Lukaku, Martial, Valencia, Herera, Barkley, Chadli, Zaha, Kurzawa, Vilhena

OVERALL NEW FACE REQUEST
Bakayoko, Hoedt, Toornstra, Ramselaar, Gudmunsson, Gray, Pickford, Solanke, Tom Davis,