📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2018 Discussion, News + Videos

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

PES 2018 Discussion, News & Videos

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Good to see you back, @danmarsh - I hope all is well with you? :-)
danmarsh wrote:
2 years ago
Has anyone got pictures of the new stadiums in pes even the fake ones?
As far as I know, nothing's been published yet.

From what I remember though, generic stadiums are rarely/never seen until the retail code embargo ends (on or just before the game's launch).

✅ 🐦 💟

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by BunglesFinger » 2 years ago

Alright lads.

Really good news day today and it's really good to finally know what teams are in the game. The Other European team section looks really healthy and the stadium list is so much better than the PES 2016 days. Credit to Konami for the improvements.

It would be nice to hear about the fake team numbers and the editing capabilities.

I'm really looking forward to getting to try the demo next week as I've not tried the Beta. (y)

And @Mike if you're looking for ideas for European team- The Belgrade teams are quite interesting.. ;)

Mike
Founder
Founder

BunglesFinger wrote:
2 years ago
The Other European team section looks really healthy and the stadium list is so much better than the PES 2016 days. Credit to Konami for the improvements.
Surely, there must be a link between the bigger number of OET teams and the added revenue coming in via myClub since then?

Either way, I'm very, very happy with the extra teams. Some great clubs with great players. 😌
BunglesFinger wrote:
2 years ago
And @Mike if you're looking for ideas for European team- The Belgrade teams are quite interesting..
Cheers for the suggestion. 👍

Thinking about it, I may even do a poll on here so users can vote for which clubs they want me to create. Good idea?
✅ 🐦 💟

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

@Mike That's probably a good point about the MyClub cash. I must admit I'm not a fan of the mode myself and I'm a bit grumpy about the fact I can't access the legends without it. But it's popular and good for the brand so I'll not be the ghost at the feast.

The poll is a good shout but you do whatever motivates you mate, it's a real slog creating all those players.

If I was being really cheeky I'd suggest Hadjuk Split as well- but I'm not, so I won't.

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 2 years ago

Mike wrote:
2 years ago
Feel free to share your list btw.
Will do shortly. :)
danmarsh wrote:
2 years ago
Has anyone got pictures of the new stadiums in pes even the fake ones
Well, the ones that were announced today, we've not seen yet. The new ones announced before today should be in the trailer.
BunglesFinger wrote:
2 years ago
Alright lads.
Nice to see you back Bungle. :)

Also, someone has pointed out the 'SC BASTIA' is in the French second division. They were relegated there but was demoted to the 3rd tier of French football due to financial irregularities. Im not sure who replaced them but hopefully Konami will fix this in an update.
"Establishing Communications"

tommobfc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by tommobfc » 2 years ago

I second the post re the Belgrade teams! Shame you can't have the fans chucking flares about like in the early Pro Evos!! :-D

Judging from the demo teams and Gamescom trailer, plus Bhatti's affiliations, I am going to wager that at least one of the Milan clubs will be one of the new partnerships set to be announced, if not both.
Bury FC

MotherHen
Professional
Professional

There's been rumors floating around Twitter that one of them is Cádiz CF...

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 2 years ago

Mike wrote:
2 years ago
Thinking about it, I may even do a poll on here so users can vote for which clubs they want me to create. Good idea?
I vote Rosenborg for no other reason than they were the team I used to take to glory on Sensible World of Soccer! I know nothing about them but it could be fun :)
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 2 years ago

Also, I haven't seen anymore about the random selection match. Is this going to be for offline as well as online? Me and my friends are having a pes tournament on the 16th (might live stream it!) and being able to have random teams could be very interesting!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

@MotherHen

Haven't been posted much but been checking for your Twitter rumours and news mate. Cadiz seems a bit obscure, but anything on top of what we know already is fine by me.

Mike
Founder
Founder

tommobfc wrote:
2 years ago
I am going to wager that at least one of the Milan clubs will be one of the new partnerships set to be announced, if not both.
There's an official-looking image doing the rounds on Twitter; suggests that Inter Milan will be one of the three.
ukexplicit1984 wrote:
2 years ago
I vote Rosenborg for no other reason than they were the team I used to take to glory on Sensible World of Soccer! I know nothing about them but it could be fun
Don't forget about Lord Bendtner! ;)
ukexplicit1984 wrote:
2 years ago
Also, I haven't seen anymore about the random selection match. Is this going to be for offline as well as online?
From the top of my head, it'll be available on both offline and online.
✅ 🐦 💟

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Aston Villa

Post by Lateralus » 2 years ago

Here's the complete list of european teams and how they are licensed. Seems like Juventus is probably missing in Italian league.
PSN: SatyrChuck

This. Is. PROGRESS.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Lateralus wrote:
2 years ago
Here's the complete list of european teams and how they are licensed. Seems like Juventus is probably missing in Italian league.
That's only a selection of new teams. The official teams list includes many more clubs in the OET section.

New European licenses are: Anderlecht, AEK Athens, Copenhagen, Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Gent, RB Leipzig, Malmö, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, PAOK, Porto, Sassuolo, Spartak Moscow, Shakhtar Donetsk, Slavia Prague, Steaua Bucharest, Valencia, Young Boys, and Zenit St Petersburg. 8-)
✅ 🐦 💟

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Aston Villa

Post by Lateralus » 2 years ago

Mike wrote:
2 years ago
That's only a selection of new teams. The official teams list includes many more clubs in the OET section.

New European licenses are: Anderlecht, AEK Athens, Copenhagen, Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Gent, RB Leipzig, Malmö, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, PAOK, Porto, Sassuolo, Spartak Moscow, Shakhtar Donetsk, Slavia Prague, Steaua Bucharest, Valencia, Young Boys, and Zenit St Petersburg. 8-)

Oh ok, thanks mate, didn't see that :D Just caught that picture on twitter and thought that would be it ;) I am really not excited about Leipzig tbh.

Edit: I am really curious how the new generic stadiums will look like. Some intriguing names there.
PSN: SatyrChuck

This. Is. PROGRESS.

MotherHen
Professional
Professional

PES 2018 Discussion, News + Videos

Mike wrote:
2 years ago
Don't forget about Lord Bendtner!
Nice to see the forum is back. Was dead this morning! I've checked and Bendtner hasn't been picked for Denmark for over 12 months so we may have to do with an unlicensed Lord sadly!