PES 2018 Discussion, News + Videos

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
3 months ago
Also, release is what? Two weeks away? And they have been silent about edit mode details. Ive seen the main page and Bhatti asked and they dodge it everytime.

1. Will the 'fake' European teams still be in?
2. Do we have more than 1 fake European league that people have been crying out for?
3. Are the amount of kit slots increased?
4. Can we add our own player images (real photos) to our created/unlicensed players?

Every year there is always something that disappoints me. I have a feeling that this year, it will be the above as the answer will be no, no, no & no.
Adam has mentioned that the edit news will be revealed by Pes World and Pes Universe. Those camps are set to receive the game early. How early I don't know.

I like this idea but, like you, I am also waiting for that 1 major edit mode let down, as we usually lose something each year. Fingers crossed though. I mean, if edit mode remains intact then it's been a great year for PES. certainly a B+ if I had to rate it.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 3 months ago

Only had chance to play a couple of games of the demo but it is awesome!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 3 months ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
3 months ago
Only had chance to play a couple of games of the demo but it is awesome!
Glad you're enjoying it.

Fortunately, I'm working from home today so should be able to get a few matches in during my lunch break. Germany is probably my favourite team to use right now - so many great passers in the form of Kroos, Ozil, etc. 8-)

Btw, feel free to join me in the PES 2018 Demo Discussion thread. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 3 months ago

Is PesMaster one of the places that gets an early release of 2018? They have released the stats of Bolt.

http://www.pesmaster.com/u-bolt/pes-2018/player/115894/

Is only a 72. Speed and nothing else. Not very good. :)
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder

MotherHen wrote:
3 months ago
Is PesMaster one of the places that gets an early release of 2018? They have released the stats of Bolt.

http://www.pesmaster.com/u-bolt/pes-2018/player/115894/

Is only a 72. Speed and nothing else. Not very good. :)
The site says the stats have been "exported from the official PES 2018 Demo data".

Btw, Bolt may not be rated 72 as OVRs on PES Master usually differ slightly from the official in-game OVRs.
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Japanese trailer. The Japanese faces look amazing. Stone the crows.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

According to the edit mode in the code, there are no extra league to edit...

Mike
Founder
Founder

MotherHen wrote:
3 months ago
According to the edit mode in the code, there are no extra league to edit...
I must admit I'm pretty happy with the PEU, PLA and PAS Leagues - although a PEU D2 League would've been nice. :-D

Any more fake leagues and I'd be concerned the workload would be too much.
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

All i'd like is just one more European league personally. :)

cartman84
Reserve
Reserve

Post by cartman84 » 3 months ago

Demo is great when playing on top level. I hope the fix the refs though every slide tackle foul results in a yellow card very unrealistic. Also I still never seem to be fouled by AI around the box, played 20 plus games and had one free kick less than 30 yards out!!!

Sabin5995
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Sabin5995 » 3 months ago

Been coming a lot to this forum lately, as a guest. Finally took a moment to log in. Just wanted to say I'm hyped for pes 18 and that I want to join the OPE cup (if it's coming) and the OPE FC if there is a spot open for the 18 team.
Do you guys know if custom chars can get tattoos? Most likely not, but a man can hope!

Mike
Founder
Founder

Sabin5995 wrote:
3 months ago
Just wanted to say I'm hyped for pes 18 and that I want to join the OPE cup (if it's coming) and the OPE FC if there is a spot open for the 18 team.
Assuming online matches in the final game are as stable as the Online Beta, the OPE Cup will be back.

Btw, OPE FC will definitely happen. 8-)
Sabin5995 wrote:
3 months ago
Do you guys know if custom chars can get tattoos? Most likely not, but a man can hope!
As far as I know, only players of partnered clubs (Barcelona, Dortmund, Liverpool etc) will be given tattoos.
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Well, there's loads of leaked photos of the game on Twitter. Stuff i noticed it that all the player faces for Fulham and RB Leizig are all generic. You'd expect Keita to have a real one and the Fulham press release did say that all Fulham players would be scanned. I assume this should be done in the first DLC pack whenever that is.
I also noticed the lack of 'real' photos on the gameplay screen for these players. If we can edit them ourselves, then its ok. But, there's still zero news about the edit mode.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

@Mike I knew it. There's only 5 fake teams in the European section. So, add the 5 from the German League and we've got only ten teams to create. Ive seen an image on Twitter and a full list of teams is now on PESMaster. Well, they've added the top leagues and European. The Latin America section still has a ton of fake teams and pleasure horn is still locked. Its a shame but we'll still have all the big European teams and its less work i guess. So, i shall post my idea for ten European teams soon...

http://www.pesmaster.com/other-european ... league/80/

In other news, Uruguay is no longer part of FIFAPro so the national team is screwed. Despite the league being licensed, some of the Brazilian teams are filled with fake players.

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 3 months ago

@MotherHen I thought it was a bad sign when they delayed announcing the full team list and let the community announce edit news.

The OET section is so disappointing, it was a good chance to give us some serious options for teams and an epic ML. Less work for OF makers and more image slots to use elsewhere I guess but the decision seems typical. Konami giveth and Konami taketh away.

Was expecting that with the Brazilian League even though it's a bit naff having those fake names. At least you can get OFs to fix these players these days.

Hopefully there'll be some good news this week.
Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018