PES 2018 Discussion, News + Videos

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 2 months ago

Thanks for the help with the two player issue guys. We never had this problem last year so i don't know why they've changed it now.

"Establishing Communications"

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 2 months ago

Playing myclub has been a joy these last few days. Some wins and one narrow 2-1 defeat in the last minute that almost had me hurling my pad! Loving it but I do wish I could auction off my scouts and that there was a bit more activity between players.

I think I only have two complaints with the game. One is that on top player in ml the ai really is quite cheap with its through balls over the top. Sometimes it reminds me of pes 2013 online and playing van Der Mirch spammers! Secondly, they need to tone down the back heels, watching my myclub opponent make perfect first time passes all the way up the field and back heeling it numerous times perfectly at high speed is really annoying. A bit of error on first time passes and back heels would go a long way to making the game just about perfect to play!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

I just applied yesterday's live up date and i noticed that imported teams DON'T get screwed up from it. (I only imported one German team to test and it appears fine at a quick glance) So there was no need to export/import. Also, duplicates don't return to national teams. Good god. I hope it stays like this.
Also, noticed that managers don't get updated via the updates...

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
2 months ago
I just applied yesterday's live up date and i noticed that imported teams DON'T get screwed up from it. (I only imported one German team to test and it appears fine at a quick glance) So there was no need to export/import. Also, duplicates don't return to national teams. Good god. I hope it stays like this.
I noticed this too. I was so relieved when I realised I didn't have to re-import all my edits! :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Yeah. I mean, last year, i never used the live updates apart from in January for the transfer updates. Now we should be able to use them whenever without all the agro. :)

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 months ago

Mike wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah. I mean, last year, i never used the live updates apart from in January for the transfer updates. Now we should be able to use them whenever without all the agro.
Fantastic news. Quite significant yet this was not communicated to us.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Im not sure if it works perfect 100% but the national teams defiantly stay as they are and the one team i imported "Augsburg" seemed ok at a glance still had internationals in there squad. :)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Not sure how to embed a video while using my phone but I very much enjoyed Castolos debut goal for my team in ml yesterday :) nothing spectacular but good to see him back!

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 2 months ago

Alright lads? I found a thread on PESGAMING with an OF for the legends teams. Corrected player names for the IG ones but with some of the MyClub exclusives unlocked! Rush,Fowler and some Dortmund legends. Also Bolt unlocked but best of all- the 2 versions of Maradona!! Worked alright for me when I tried it. I won't make a habit of posting stuff from elsewhere, I just thought this was an unexpected bonus.

Only a matter of time before they're all unlocked apparently. Transferred Maradona to Boca Juniors for a match and he was great.
Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Hmmm ill have too check it out :D

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

BunglesFinger wrote:
2 months ago
Alright lads? I found a thread on PESGAMING with an OF for the legends teams. Corrected player names for the IG ones but with some of the MyClub exclusives unlocked! Rush,Fowler and some Dortmund legends. Also Bolt unlocked but best of all- the 2 versions of Maradona!! Worked alright for me when I tried it. I won't make a habit of posting stuff from elsewhere, I just thought this was an unexpected bonus.

Only a matter of time before they're all unlocked apparently. Transferred Maradona to Boca Juniors for a match and he was great.
Have they given the default players face builds as well or is it just adding the legends into the existing squads over others?

tommobfc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by tommobfc » 2 months ago

So to clarify, live updates no longer screw up edited teams/line ups and NTs?? That probably the best thing they've implemented this year :-D :-D :-D
Bury FC

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

tommobfc wrote:
2 months ago
So to clarify, live updates no longer screw up edited teams/line ups and NTs??
Well, the recent live updates haven't. Its a total god send as in don't have to spend an age importing and exporting. Hopefully DLC's don't screw stuff up but i don't see why they should...

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

After spend a few days playing regular exhibitions against the CPU, ive seen the CPU bring a goalkeeper up for a corner in the final minutes while losing. Only the once mind!