PES 2018 Discussion, News & Speculation

yaseen02
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Arsenal + Al Shorta

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by yaseen02 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:09 pm

yaseen02 wrote: Please can you ask him if they have any plans to bring back modes like World Tour (from PES 2008 on PS2), Community Mode (from PES 2012) and Random Selection Match (from PES 6)? These were offline modes which were so fun and I used to spend most of my time with on PES. There are a lot of people, myself included, who have siblings or friends round their house and would love to play offline modes like these ones rather than always playing online. Obviously it's too late to get them implemented into PES 2017 but it would be great if you would ask him about these modes for future games. Thanks :)
Hey, they listened! I'm so glad that Random Selection Match is back. Community Mode, World Tour, Stadium Creator and interchangeable kits would be great too, but I can wait :-) I do hope they bring the 2nd GK kit back though, sometimes it's confusing when the keeper wears the same colour as the opponent.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:50 pm

Bhatti has been speaking on Twitter again.... Highlights....

An exclusive agent for PES 2018 will be announced at E£.

There will be two physical editions of the game released. One for Barcelona & one for Liverpool.

People were moaning about data transfer not being on the Xbox. He said its not Konami's fault and it won't be on 2018.

People were moaning about not having a fake Bundesliga. Explained the reasons why and we still ain't getting one.

Someone asked if licenses will be announced at Gamescom (August 22nd-26th), he said "Yes for the entire game"
"Establishing Communications"

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Shales » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:23 am

MotherHen wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:50 pm
Bhatti has been speaking on Twitter again.... Highlights....

An exclusive agent for PES 2018 will be announced at E£.

There will be two physical editions of the game released. One for Barcelona & one for Liverpool.

People were moaning about data transfer not being on the Xbox. He said its not Konami's fault and it won't be on 2018.

People were moaning about not having a fake Bundesliga. Explained the reasons why and we still ain't getting one.

Someone asked if licenses will be announced at Gamescom (August 22nd-26th), he said "Yes for the entire game"
Nice roundup 👍
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:53 pm

I see everyone is foaming at the mouth over the new FIFA 18 trailer. I must be missing something...

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Shales » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:26 am

MotherHen wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:53 pm
I see everyone is foaming at the mouth over the new FIFA 18 trailer. I must be missing something...
Hmmmm, yes. I don't get it either. Looked similar to last years one with Hazard, Reus etc.

I do sort of get it though. People just excited to see a bit of the new game. Trying to unbiased but the PES teaser does look like the game is at least evolving.

EA have done a sensible thing by putting Ronaldo as the main main. Makes all kinds of sense.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Mike » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:59 pm

MotherHen wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:53 pm
The only thing to take from the 'trailer' is that Ronaldo will be the game's cover star. That's about it.

For now at least, if I were a FIFA fan, I would be pretty disappointed. (think)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:05 pm

But, its a sign of the times. Look at all the comments on YouTube about that trailer. Things like "Its looks awesome!" and "Gonna be the best ever!"... It just shows what important to people these days... Also, if you mention PES to the people, they will just say its shit. Ask if they've played it, they'll say no. Enough said.

Off topic, someone quizzed Bhatti on Twitter about stadiums. His response was "stadium info at gamescom, with a little at E3.". So, at a guess, this "little" at E3 will be a new partner with stadium announced? If so, it won't be Ath. Madrid like rumored as they don't have a stadium. Wonder who else it could be?? :/

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:59 am

"Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. announces that Diego Maradona, the former professional soccer player for the national team of Argentina, has signed an agreement with KONAMI for appearance in KONAMI games through 2020."

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by tigerwalms » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:00 pm

a PC version to the standard of the leading console iterations
Ok, I'll stick my nose in for a bit... ;) (wave)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by ukexplicit1984 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Don't see how they can fail this year. Building on 2017 and tweaking game play where needed and improving master league. That's all it really needs other than better online performance. Maybe make the option files a tad more straight forward with a lot more slots. I haven't stopped playing 2017 and loved it especially in ml or with friends offline. They are building on top of one of my favorite pes games of all time, as long as they don't mess it up I fail to see how it won't be awesome!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Mike » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:34 pm

tigerwalms wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:00 pm
Ok, I'll stick my nose in for a bit... ;) (wave)
Long time, no see! I hope everything's good with you, mate? :-)
ukexplicit1984 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 pm
Don't see how they can fail this year. Building on 2017 and tweaking game play where needed and improving master league. That's all it really needs other than better online performance. Maybe make the option files a tad more straight forward with a lot more slots. I haven't stopped playing 2017 and loved it especially in ml or with friends offline. They are building on top of one of my favorite pes games of all time, as long as they don't mess it up I fail to see how it won't be awesome!
Agreed. Still playing PES 2017 everyday and still really enjoying it. Roll on E3 next week! :great:

Mike
Founder
Founder

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Mike » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:02 pm

PES faces > everything else 8-)

EDIT: Griezmann's 🤙 celebration is also in (plus new faces for Filipe Luis and Koke):

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Well, at least we know that Ath. Madrid are still licensed. :)

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by ukexplicit1984 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:58 am

That trailer really does look superbly beautiful! Think I might go pre order!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:40 am

Not watched it yet but im not sure about Usain Bolt being playable... That's bound to upset some people as they'll see it as wasted money...