Zico = Proper Legend (y)

Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

PES 2018 Discussion, News + Videos

Post by tigerwalms » 2 weeks ago

Is there a way to work out how many points you'll get when applying a trainer to a player? Seems random for if you'll get bonus points or not. Also, have no idea if I convert a black ball player like Willian, how many points it will improve say Hazard, so don't know if it's worth doing until it's too late?
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

janguv
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by janguv » 2 weeks ago

tigerwalms wrote:
2 weeks ago
Is there a way to work out how many points you'll get when applying a trainer to a player? Seems random for if you'll get bonus points or not.
Not sure about specific predictions, but there are some rules to it. Trainers of the same position as the trainee player generate more points for them. It's the same, I believe, with player style (fox in the box, target man, offensive full-back, etc)

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 2 weeks ago

janguv wrote:
2 weeks ago
Not sure about specific predictions, but there are some rules to it. Trainers of the same position as the trainee player generate more points for them. It's the same, I believe, with player style (fox in the box, target man, offensive full-back, etc)
This is how it works I believe. There isn't any way to figure out the amount of bonus a trainer will get you but the closer the trainer is in position and style to the trainee, the more points they will get. Personally I wouldn't ever turn willian into a trainer for hazard, you are better off grabbing the special trainers or turning your lesser players into trainers and building him up if he is at level 1. The increases from level 1 are huge, a 4000 point special trainer can up the level ridiculously quickly.

Personally whenever I do spins with agents I use those who will never find a game in my team to up the levels of my main players. Or just keep them in reserve until I have a level 1 player who I want to level up in the same position. Unless you really can't see a use for a gold or black ball player I would rarely if ever convert them. Just don't think it is worth the loss.
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 1 week ago

Very much enjoying my club this year, first team squad is really taking shape, I just need a top tier keeper and I will be very happy! Maybe a replacement for gundogan on the bench as well but he will do for the time being!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 1 week ago

Great team, @ukexplicit1984! 👏

How's Beckham playing for you so far? Corners and free-kicks must be pretty fun!
✅ 🐦 💟

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 1 week ago

Mike wrote:
1 week ago
How's Beckham playing for you so far? Corners and free-kicks must be pretty fun
Love him for the dead ball situations but at times he is a bit of a liability in the middle of the park as his dribbling and speed let him down a lot. But when I can work him a bit of space he is a demon in there! But I have scored some beautiful curling free kicks with him, anywhere within 30 meters is almost as good as a penalty it seems!

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 1 week ago

Speaking to free kicks - scored directly from one the other day for the first time since PES 2016! I love the new view, I could tell it was going in as soon as it beat the wall. Like Liam Lawrence in his pomp.
Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 1 day ago

BunglesFinger wrote:
1 week ago
Like Liam Lawrence in his pomp.
Tripping over his dog?

I did score my first free kick the other day and then hit the bar in the game directly after. I've scored a few in previous years, but always hit straight and never curled in. Was never as satisfying or realistic.