PES 2018 Discussion, News + Videos

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

PES 2018 Discussion, News & Videos

Post by bestlloyd » 6 months ago

Mike some people said playing,against the Ai was to easy did you witness thst.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 months ago

bestlloyd wrote:
6 months ago
Mike some people said playing,against the Ai was to easy did you witness thst.
Who said that? Please post a link if you can.

Although I didn't play the AI myself, other attendees did and from what I could tell, they didn't exactly fare well against Super Star. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 6 months ago

As far as I can tell from reading the other forums, everyone who has actually played the game loved it, although many would like the shooting toned down a touch. Those who haven't played it and have just watched the videos have decided all those who played it are lying and wrong. To me though, the game looks fantastic! Can not wait!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

Mike if you watch Pesep on utube my Impressions.He mentions on there that he found it to easy.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 6 months ago

bestlloyd wrote:
6 months ago
Mike if you watch Pesep on utube my Impressions.He mentions on there that he found it to easy.
You have to take into account that people like Pesep are predominantly online players. That means that they are used to playing in a certain way which gives them the best chance of success. I heard it was tough against the AI from a number of different people.

Also, adam Bhatti was teasing a potential harder difficulty setting that you have to unlock. I like the sound of that. I confident that everyone will have the right difficulty setting to meet their ability.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

I really hope it is,I just wanted to get Mike's opinion.

Mike
Founder
Founder

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
6 months ago
Those who haven't played it and have just watched the videos have decided all those who played it are lying and wrong.
YouTube comments section, by any chance? :great:
Shales wrote:
6 months ago
You have to take into account that people like Pesep are predominantly online players. That means that they are used to playing in a certain way which gives them the best chance of success. I heard it was tough against the AI from a number of different people.
Exactly.

Load up any football video game, play as France with Dembele and Payet, hug the touchline and just whip high and low crosses into Giroud and Griezmann - the AI, no matter its difficulty, will eventually be beaten.
bestlloyd wrote:
6 months ago
I really hope it is,I just wanted to get Mike's opinion.
Although I regret not playing any matches against the AI during my playtest, it's interesting to see Adam Bhatti suggest there may be an even harder diffuclty beyond Super Star:

✅ 🐦 💟

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Mike wrote:
6 months ago
YouTube comments section, by any chance?
That, but also WENB, which I browse every now and then which appears to be quite possibly the most toxic "fan" site I have ever seen!

Shales

I think OPE needs a pool of players to take on the world in some 3v3s next year. What do you say? :great:

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

I could get involved with that I am sure!

Mike
Founder
Founder

Shales wrote:
6 months ago
I think OPE needs a pool of players to take on the world in some 3v3s next year. What do you say? :great:
ukexplicit1984 wrote:
6 months ago
That didn't take long. ;)

Hopefully we'll be able to play with friends throughout the Online Beta - in which case, OPE 3v3 sessions will definitely happen. 8-)
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 6 months ago

Mike wrote:
6 months ago
y Mike » 2 hours ago

Shales wrote: ↑
1 day ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote: ↑
10 hours ago

That didn't take long. ;)

Hopefully we'll be able to play with friends throughout the Online Beta - in which case, OPE 3v3 sessions will definitely happen. 8-)
I would be potentially keen to get involved if the Online plays well. Not touched Online play since PES6 apart from the odd games.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Mike
Founder
Founder

nick7 wrote:
6 months ago
I would be potentially keen to get involved if the Online plays well. Not touched Online play since PES6 apart from the odd games.
I loved PES 2013 online (especially hosting OPE Cups every month), and I've enjoyed myClub since its introduction - although for PES 2017, I've been all about Master League. With all teams licensed and all Legends available, I can see myself playing ML right up until the launch of PES 2018. Fingers crossed anyway! :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 6 months ago

Mike wrote:
6 months ago
nick7 wrote: ↑
4 hours ago

I loved PES 2013 online (especially hosting OPE Cups every month), and I've enjoyed myClub since its introduction - although for PES 2017, I've been all about Master League. With all teams licensed and all Legends available, I can see myself playing ML right up until the launch of PES 2018. Fingers crossed anyway! :great:
I have to admit I have been on FIFA UT since release but this time of year after TOTS which I had a couple it became boring and Online gets so annoying. Master League season is beginning to be addictive even though Im struggling.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Shales

So one of the Brazilian accounts tweeted that the Arsenal license has been removed from the PES Collection Mobile game (n) . I completely don't believe everything they post but "even a broken clock is accurate 2 times per day". A pic of Ozil was included in the E3 game, but he was just wearing a generic red shirt. Hmmmm. Does get you thinking.

The same account also mentioned that Man Utd might be signed to EA this year, so they might mean PES could have City, Tottenham or Chelsea. That's if Konami are favouring UCL teams.