PES 2018 Discussion, News + Videos

Lildogfarts
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017
Supports: Liverpool
Location: Liverpool

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Lildogfarts » 6 months ago

absolutely mate couldn't have said it better



User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

pes 2018

Post by Shales » 6 months ago

Lildogfarts wrote:
6 months ago
who would like to see konami focusing on the academy side of your club for 18
Yes, ideally the academy should be the core of Master League. If Konami bring in dedicated youth academy's for each team then this will keep Master League striving season after season. There needs to be a leaving up system brought in along side, or at least choose how much of finance budget to allocate towards youths. It would be great to have a real gem in your academy. Then to see the likes of Barca and Real battle to sign him. It will be a real game changer. Really hope we get something like this. I can't stomach any more regenerated players. I want new life.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Lildogfarts
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017
Supports: Liverpool
Location: Liverpool

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Lildogfarts » 6 months ago

well said shales your idea would be perfect for the series to evolve fifa saw they needed to step up the game with the story based career last year just hope komani see's that not every one plays my club and i think that the majority of its player play master league more then it in my 18 years plus i know its all i've played.just dying to see something fresh this year like an academy but again something like your idea would be perfect mate

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Shales » 6 months ago

Lildogfarts wrote:
6 months ago
well said shales your idea would be perfect for the series to evolve fifa saw they needed to step up the game with the story based career last year just hope komani see's that not every one plays my club and i think that the majority of its player play master league more then it in my 18 years plus i know its all i've played.just dying to see something fresh this year like an academy but again something like your idea would be perfect mate
Might not be for everyone but I do feel it's a needed change for Master League.

I was debating with a YouTuber just the other day. He said he likes the players re-generating because his viewers lose interest in viewing when the players are fictional. I tried making my point that surely a YouTuber could have some success with growing a player who would be 100% unique to his YouTube channel. But he didn't see it that way. According to him, his audience want to see 16 year old Robben's in the game. To me this is no different to the other 1000s of YouTuber channels.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Mike » 6 months ago

Shales wrote:
6 months ago
I was debating with a YouTuber just the other day. He said he likes the players re-generating because his viewers lose interest in viewing when the players are fictional. I tried making my point that surely a YouTuber could have some success with growing a player who would be 100% unique to his YouTube channel. But he didn't see it that way. According to him, his audience want to see 16 year old Robben's in the game.
In a perfect world, Konami will one day allow us to choose which set-up we'd prefer when starting our ML - like they do currently with whether or not to include Classic Players and Additional Leagues.

Personally, I'd prefer generic players coming through the youth system, but I can also appreciate that others who'd prefer Buffon, Terry and Zlatan coming back as regens.
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015
Supports: Liverpool

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » 6 months ago

Been snooping around on Twitter and some Spanish page reported that Athletico Madrid are a new partner and all the players have been scanned. Bhatti never denied this and said that "All new faces will be revealed at E3"....

While i doubt that is true, maybe new partners will be announced then?
"Establishing Communications"

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Shales » 6 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
6 months ago
Been snooping around on Twitter and some Spanish page reported that Athletico Madrid are a new partner and all the players have been scanned. Bhatti never denied this and said that "All new faces will be revealed at E3"....

While i doubt that is true, maybe new partners will be announced then?
Good snooping.

Probably would make sense. This gives me great hope that Arsenal will be partnered this year. At. Madrid were the other new licencee from last year That weren't partnered. Plus, with the upcoming PES World Final being held at the Emirates, it just points to a "partnership". I'm extremely hopeful.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

User avatar
MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015
Supports: Liverpool

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » 6 months ago

I'd like a partnership to come with a stadium. Madrid have just moved out of there's so we won't get that.... I hope they advance on the stadiums this year. :)
"Establishing Communications"

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Shales » 6 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
6 months ago
I'd like a partnership to come with a stadium. Madrid have just moved out of there's so we won't get that.... I hope they advance on the stadiums this year. :)
That's why I'm hoping Arsenal are partnered. The Emirates would look glorious.

With all the new features this year, I'm doubting a stadium editor this year. It was featured in the Survey so Konami will know it's highly requested. They can only do some much in a year. I'm only a 20% hopeful.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

User avatar
MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015
Supports: Liverpool

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » 6 months ago

I know! I never expect massive changes as i know they are only a small team. Being honest, i'd be happy with about 5 new European stadiums.
"Establishing Communications"

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Dec 8, 2016

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Harienun » 6 months ago

Stadiums and also i need them to add a lot of faces. I'm pretty sure this year's game is going to rock!

User avatar
MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015
Supports: Liverpool

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » 6 months ago

People on Twitter are still harassing Bhatti about player faces and he keeps giving the same response. Faces will be revealed at E3. I think there's gonna be a lot of disappointed people then. What did we get at E3 last year?
"Establishing Communications"

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Shales » 6 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
6 months ago
People on Twitter are still harassing Bhatti about player faces and he keeps giving the same response. Faces will be revealed at E3. I think there's gonna be a lot of disappointed people then. What did we get at E3 last year?
Done a quick Google and it looks like we got a press, a bundle of screen shots and a teaser trailer.

This year might be different though. It depends on whether or not PES2018 is open to the public or not. I'll find that out in a sec.

Over the last few years, it seems the product has been more and more developed at E3. About 3 years ago, PES has been in a much more Raw state. Now it seems to be a "demo" standard.

Specifically about faces, Adam has been talking up Griezmann's new face. I'd expect that to be shown off. If Atletico are to be "partnered" as the rumours say, then I'd expect we get to see him in a trailer at least.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Dec 8, 2016

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by Harienun » 6 months ago

Shales wrote:
6 months ago
MotherHen wrote:
6 months ago
People on Twitter are still harassing Bhatti about player faces and he keeps giving the same response. Faces will be revealed at E3. I think there's gonna be a lot of disappointed people then. What did we get at E3 last year?
Specifically about faces, Adam has been talking up Griezmann's new face. I'd expect that to be shown off. If Atletico are to be "partnered" as the rumours say, then I'd expect we get to see him in a trailer at least.
Yes! Im 100% sure Bhatti will be updating about Griezman's face. Can't wait until E3.

User avatar
MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015
Supports: Liverpool

PES 2018 Announced!

Post by MotherHen » 6 months ago

I must say, Bhatti has the patience of a saint. The amount of crap he gets asked over and over and over again, impossible requests and personal insults he gets is shocking. I would have gave up on Twitter ages ago.
"Establishing Communications"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest