Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by Mike » 1 month ago

mikeymm wrote:
1 month ago
Does the commentary update include West Ham?

P.S. many thanks for all the hard work.
As it's PES World's work, I'd suggest contacting them via Twitter.

A simple fix though: go into Edit mode and change West Ham's Commentary Team Name to OFF (as you've already imported the kits, you'll only have to do this once).

And thanks! :-D

✅ 🐦 💟

tommobfc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by tommobfc » 1 month ago

Anyone had any trouble importing all the data in one go? Imports failed on me a few times. Also had trouble getting my copy of PES to even recognise my USB stick so could be related to that.
Bury FC

Mike
Founder
Founder

tommobfc wrote:
1 month ago
Anyone had any trouble importing all the data in one go? Imports failed on me a few times. Also had trouble getting my copy of PES to even recognise my USB stick so could be related to that.
If you're still having trouble, I'd suggest importing one league at a time.

You're not alone though; sometimes it takes a few tries for my PS4 to recognise the USB.
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 1 month ago

Mike wrote:
1 month ago
However, Salcedo (MEX), Balogun (NGA), Zhang Yuning (CHN) and Denisov (UZB) all look fine to me.
In my game, they are missed out. Maybe its because i never imported your NT's?

Also, the live update brought a duplicate. Iasmin Latovlevici was added to Galatasary and he's also a fake in the Romanian national team. :)
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder

MotherHen wrote:
1 month ago
Maybe its because i never imported your NT's?
Bingo! ;)
MotherHen wrote:
1 month ago
Also, the live update brought a duplicate. Iasmin Latovlevici was added to Galatasary and he's also a fake in the Romanian national team.
I probably won't touch this as Galatasaray are in the game by default.

EDIT: PES World have released a Liga MX update. I will add it into my OF once I'm back from India (Oct 13). Until then, feel free to import it yourselves. :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

dunne109
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by dunne109 » 1 month ago

Hi Mike. Any plans to do anything with League of Ireland at any stage? I see ItsHoggie has done some brilliant kits.

parahund
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by parahund » 1 month ago

i was going to donate, but this patch isnt working.

istanbul basaksehir is for example in bundesliga and so on...

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 1 month ago

parahund wrote:
1 month ago
i was going to donate, but this patch isnt working.

istanbul basaksehir is for example in bundesliga and so on...
You just need to move the teams to the correct divisions. So move Istanbul to other euro teams, change the Bundesliga to 18 teams and move schalke, dortmund and rb liepzig to the Bundesliga. That's not an error, Mike can't correct the divisions for you, you have to do that yourself.
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

demonuk
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by demonuk » 1 month ago

Hi Mike,

Great work as always.

Just one question I'm not sure if it's been covered.

The order of teams is messed up in the prem for example. It's ars, afc Bournemouth, West ham, Leicester etc. So not alphabetical.

I tried moving them around in competition structure. But this dnt fix the order in team select for certain modes.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.

demonuk
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by demonuk » 1 month ago

Ah I may have found a solution. If you turn off the live update then the order is correct.

So why is that? Surely the live update shouldn't affect the alphabetical order? Unless the edit file has messed with it?

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » 1 month ago

Live updates always put the teams back to the default positions. Just turn them off. :)
"Establishing Communications"

Baz Evolution Soccer
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Baz Evolution Soccer » 1 month ago

Thanks for this. I've tried a few option files (PS4) and settled on this one as the most complete and best. (clap)

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Post by vialli82 » 1 month ago

Amazing work again Mike. You improved a lot with stats from Fifa's conversion especially Gk's attributes (which are the most difficult to convert from Fifa)
I personnally don't care about having all Champion's league teams, i've tried some patch but pratically all players are "by default", only the name's and appereance changes.

I'm currently working on a option file too, but it will take a little bit of time: i'm currently editing all the fake faces from fake National Teams, from scratch and not changing one or two parameters like hair, or eyes colors.

State of advancement:

-Fake Europe NT: Bosnia H, Bulgary, Hungary, Russia, Serbia >>> Done all teams
-Fake Africa NT: Algeria, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal >>> to do: Tunisia and Zambia
-Fake America NT: Mexico, USA, Uruguay (taking erzo's exports) but Jamaica, Honduras, and Panama have pratically half of their faces already made by erzo's
Fake Asia NT China, but some teams will be easier to do, i'm gonna takes facials values from PES 2017 from some players, with that you can complete a lot of players from all Asian NT.
The most players i have to create are from Oman, Jordan, North Korea, Kuwait and Iraq.

I also update banners, edited stadiums and managers names for all teams.

If you want, you can use those when i'm done (at first i will send to you from Europe to America, the rest after)
I may probably, with your permission, use your edited teams from .ted, like Bundesliga and OET, But i will made some changes for my option file regarding my personnal vision of stats (like positions) if i've got your permission of course ;)

About the rest, all is already done. There's others things that will be different from others option files, i suggest you to take a look at "V82 basis option file" on Pesgaming > Completed PES 2018 Option Files. If you want more informations.
It's about the real managers names, they doesn't really fit with Live Update in others option file, and Myclub managers values.
Managers before Live update are from 2016/17 season, so before making live update, i've edited them with their real counterpart.

frokka
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by frokka » 1 month ago

Hi everyone :)

I did the kits for Rosenborg and updated the team to be slightly better.
Feel free to use this content in your packs, as you see fit.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5n322wfjk ... g_2017.zip

The jerseys have been created with reference to how they were at launch time, which means that not all sponsor logos are present.
In the Norwegian league it's not uncommon for kit designs to be modified throughout the season.
There are more than one version of each kit, because there is now a mix and match policy on shorts and socks - in order to avoid corresponding colors between the two teams. Also, if you look closely during a match you may notice that every player on a team is in fact not wearing the exact same outfit. (Notice the difference in vertical and horizontal sock stripes, for instance.)

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 1 month ago

Sorry if this has been covered already, but is there a rule of thumb for the best combination of kit sizes?