[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

TiberiuI
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Liverpool

Post by TiberiuI » 6 months ago

Hi Mike!

First of all, congratulations for all the great work. Good job, man!

Secondly, I am having some issues when trying to import the teams. For some, it worked without any problem. For others (all the teams in Championship, for example), it says: "Loading failed. Failed to import Aston Villa to West Midlands Village" for example. Same for Juventus and many other clubs

I am also having problems when trying to import the OET teams. The error is different there: "Unable to load because the data is from a different version. Please download new content and update the data."

Any idea on what might be causing this? I am using a cracked version of PES.

Thank you!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 months ago

TiberiuI wrote:
6 months ago
Secondly, I am having some issues when trying to import the teams. For some, it worked without any problem. For others (all the teams in Championship, for example), it says: "Loading failed. Failed to import Aston Villa to West Midlands Village" for example. Same for Juventus and many other clubs

I am also having problems when trying to import the OET teams. The error is different there: "Unable to load because the data is from a different version. Please download new content and update the data."
Rather than trying to import everything in one go, try importing 15-20 teams per session.

As for your second issue, you'll need to download the latest Data Pack (DP2).

If the two fixes above do not work, then I would say you've already answered your own question:
TiberiuI wrote:
6 months ago
Any idea on what might be causing this? I am using a cracked version of PES.
✅ 🐦 💟

kingshorty
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by kingshorty » 6 months ago

Mike, is this the final version of your OF?

janguv
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by janguv » 6 months ago

(First post here)

Great work with this OF! I flashed an earlier version and it's great.

Mike - question: now that PESW have released their own BL, is there any plan to change the pack here at all?

Mike
Founder
Founder

kingshorty wrote:
6 months ago
Mike, is this the final version of your OF?
I'll look at releasing another update shortly after the winter transfer window has ended. The update will include Red Bull Salzburg, as well as PES World's kits for the Bundesliga and several OET clubs.
janguv wrote:
6 months ago
Mike - question: now that PESW have released their own BL, is there any plan to change the pack here at all?
See above. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

janguv
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by janguv » 6 months ago

Mike wrote:
6 months ago
I'll look at releasing another update shortly after the winter transfer window has ended. The update will include Red Bull Salzburg, as well as PES World's kits for the Bundesliga and several OET clubs.
Awesome! ...And now the decision whether to wait or to do a ML with older OFs... hmm (think)

Mike
Founder
Founder

janguv wrote:
6 months ago
Awesome! ...And now the decision whether to wait or to do a ML with older OFs... hmm
I'm going to wait until February (end of the transfer window), so my ML squads are fully up-to-date.
✅ 🐦 💟

RyantheTiger
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RyantheTiger » 5 months ago

Potentially dumb question but I can't see it clarified in the thread... is the link in the OP of this thread the latest one? I've just bought 2018 and am looking for an OF before I get started on ML. Is there expected to be an updated version imminently? If so I'll hold out for it. Thanks in advance.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 4 months ago

RyantheTiger wrote:
5 months ago
Potentially dumb question but I can't see it clarified in the thread... is the link in the OP of this thread the latest one? I've just bought 2018 and am looking for an OF before I get started on ML. Is there expected to be an updated version imminently? If so I'll hold out for it. Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the late reply.

The download link in the first post is the latest release. Unfortunately, for one big reason, I'm not expecting to release another update. I will explain everything very soon.
✅ 🐦 💟