[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

Post by Mike » 3 months ago

If you appreciate my work, please consider supporting me via PayPal. Thank you in advance! ๐Ÿ™‚

The latest update includes:

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Bundesliga: 15 new clubs added, all with correct formations, squad lists, player accessories, appearances, ratings, and much more

๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ Other European Teams: 10 new clubs added (Austria Wien, Celtic, Istanbul Basaksehir, Krasnodar, Lokomotiv Moscow, Rangers, Rosenborg, Sparta Prague, Standard Liege and Trabzonspor) all with correct formations, squad lists, player accessories, appearances, ratings, and much more

๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Liga MX added

๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต J-League added

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Premier League & EFL Championship: corrected emblems, kits, manager names and team names

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Ligue 1 & Ligue 2: corrected manager names

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Serie A & Serie B: corrected manager names, plus corrected emblem, kits, manager name and team name for Juventus

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Eredivisie: corrected manager names

๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ La Liga & Segunda Division: corrected emblems, kits, manager names and team names

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Liga NOS: corrected emblems, kits, manager names and team names

๐Ÿ† Competition names corrected and official logos added to all club competitions and international tournaments: Premier League, EFL Championship, Serie A, La Liga, FIFA World Cup, etc

๐ŸŒ Corrected player names for all 33 fake national teams - from Algeria to Zambia

โœ… All duplicate players removed

Screenshots:

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Installation Tutorial:
1. Download the OF by using the link above and extract (I recommend using WinRAR) the WEPES folder and copy the entire WEPES folder to a USB stick.

2. Once all folders and files have copied over to the USB, insert the USB into your PS4.

3. Go to PES 2018 Edit mode and select: Data Management > Import/Export > Import Team > Press โ—ป to Select all files

(If you're importing league logos and names, go to: Data Management > Import/Export > Import Competition)

4. In Detailed Settings, I'd suggest ticking the second and third options: Apply player and squad data and Overwriting image files of the same name.

5. Click OK and wait for all your shiny new content to import - sometimes this will take several minutes depending on how many images/teams you're adding.

6. Go to Competition Structure > Draw Size and reduce the Bundesliga, Liga MX and J-League down to 18 teams. Once you've done this, return to Competition Structure and ensure all created clubs are in the right league (eg. check the Bundesliga & OET and J-League & AFC Champions League).

7. Enjoy! And don't forget to leave your comments down below!
Credits:

Football Boots DB
PES World - a huge thank you to Glen and the team for allowing me to include their amazing content in this release
Transfermarkt + WhoScored - formations, shirt numbers and squad lists

As usual, if you guys have any comments, feedback or questions, please drop me a line below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :-)

โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Angeltorero
Warming Up
Warming Up

[PS4] OPE OF - Beta Now Available

Post by Angeltorero » 3 months ago

The kits are not with the new template of PES 2018, when you have updated you will pass them

Angeltorero
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Angeltorero » 3 months ago

NEW TEMPLATE FC Bayern Mรผnchen

http://imgur.com/a/0BlSe

Mike
Founder
Founder

Angeltorero wrote: โ†‘
3 months ago
The kits are not with the new template of PES 2018, when you have updated you will pass them
I'll update all kits for the final version.

I only added in a few Bundesliga kits for previews on Facebook/Twitter and the screenshots you see above. :-)
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Mike
Founder
Founder

I've since started working on the Other European Teams section. Celtic and Lokomotiv Moscow are already done. ;)

Once I've completed the other eight OET clubs - there will be 10 in total - I'll release the next update.

With that in mind, which other teams would you like me to create for the OET section?
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 3 months ago

Rosenborg :)
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

ukexplicit1984 wrote: โ†‘
3 months ago
I must admit, I don't think I can play a ML without Lord Bendtner in it! ;)

I've just finished off Istanbul Basaksehir:

Three OET teams down, seven to go. :-)
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 months ago

Great ratings! Ah, so that's where Clichy ended up!
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 3 months ago

Great stuff Mike, looks like you've made a great start mate! I'm having a busy week and off on holiday for 8 days starting Sat. I'll wait till I'm back and have a good look at your teams.
Thanks (y)
Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 3 months ago

Super work Mike... Ive already suggested my teams. :)
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder

Thanks, both! :great:

Fortunately, Glen at PES World has said I can include his work in my team packs from now on (i.e. my next update will include his kits for the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, etc). Competition logos and emblems, too.
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 3 months ago

Mike wrote: โ†‘
3 months ago
Thanks, both!

Fortunately, Glen at PES World has said I can include his work in my team packs from now on (i.e. my next update will include his kits for the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, etc). Competition logos and emblems, too.
Brilliant news.
Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018

Britunes83
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Britunes83 » 3 months ago

Great work. Loved what you did last year. Do you have an estimated timescale for the other euro teams?

Also, last year things got a bit messy because different OF maskers were using different fake teams causing conflicts when OFs were combined. Seems that the fake teams have fairly clear nationalities so best to stick to those? Theres one that's full of Scottish players for example, meaning that's probably the best one to use for Celtic.

I'm sure you've thought of that already - apologies if so!

Edit: speaking of Celtic, it'd be good to have Rangers in there for a bit of local rivalry - maybe use the Irish team for them so that the banners etc are in the correct language.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Britunes83 wrote: โ†‘
3 months ago
Great work. Loved what you did last year. Do you have an estimated timescale for the other euro teams?
Thank you! I hope to have the OET section completed by this time next week - it would be sooner but I have Arsenal all day tomorrow and Wednesday night, too.
3 months ago
Also, last year things got a bit messy because different OF maskers were using different fake teams causing conflicts when OFs were combined.
Import my Bundesliga and OET team packs, and you'll have no issues like that. ;)
3 months ago
Seems that the fake teams have fairly clear nationalities so best to stick to those? Theres one that's full of Scottish players for example, meaning that's probably the best one to use for Celtic.
I'll do my best with what I've got. To be honest, it would be great if we were allowed to change a team's region/nationality.
3 months ago
Edit: speaking of Celtic, it'd be good to have Rangers in there for a bit of local rivalry
I agree. I'll definitely look at creating them at some point. ;)
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Mike
Founder
Founder

ukexplicit1984 wrote: โ†‘
3 months ago
... and they're done:

โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ