[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by Mike » 2 months ago

Just released, the new update brings:

- Reworked player stats and ratings for all 15 created Bundesliga teams
- Two new clubs added to the OET section: Rangers and Sparta Prague


Download link can be found in the first post of this thread. ;)


✅ 🐦 💟

ryhannura
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by ryhannura » 2 months ago

Hey, Mike. First, thank you for your hard work, but is the bundesliga complete? I see that teams like borussia and schalke 04 are missing from it. Did I do something wrong or it's to be this way?

Thanks again!

User avatar
ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 2 months ago

ryhannura wrote:
2 months ago
Hey, Mike. First, thank you for your hard work, but is the bundesliga complete? I see that teams like borussia and schalke 04 are missing from it. Did I do something wrong or it's to be this way?
Those teams and rb liepzig are in the other European teams section as they are licenced and in game already. You need to go to competition structure in edit mode, change the Bundesliga draw size to 18 then manually move those 3 teams into the Bundesliga. Hope that helps.
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

superrodds
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by superrodds » 2 months ago

the update for 24th Sept is this a full download or have you created a separate folder to update the previous Sept 16th Files ?

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by Mike » 2 months ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
2 months ago
ryhannura wrote:
2 months ago
Hey, Mike. First, thank you for your hard work, but is the bundesliga complete? I see that teams like borussia and schalke 04 are missing from it. Did I do something wrong or it's to be this way?
Those teams and rb liepzig are in the other European teams section as they are licenced and in game already. You need to go to competition structure in edit mode, change the Bundesliga draw size to 18 then manually move those 3 teams into the Bundesliga. Hope that helps.
And you can update these teams' squads by going to Extras > Apply Live Update.
superrodds wrote:
2 months ago
the update for 24th Sept is this a full download or have you created a separate folder to update the previous Sept 16th Files ?
Full download.

But don't worry, if you've already installed the Sep 16 update, you'll only need to import the Bundesliga and OET teams from the Sep 24 update. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

mikeymm
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by mikeymm » 2 months ago

Thank you. Can anything be done about West Ham's commentary name? It says 'westam' rather than West Ham.

Also, how do you change the miniface photos of players?

User avatar
MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015
Supports: Liverpool

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by MotherHen » 2 months ago

mikeymm wrote:
2 months ago
hank you. Can anything be done about West Ham's commentary name? It says 'westam' rather than West Ham.

Also, how do you change the miniface photos of players?

Its a no to both sadly.
"Establishing Communications"

mikeymm
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by mikeymm » 2 months ago

Really? That's a shame. 2017 used to say Westam but then I think they managed to get a sound file from an old version of PES and included it in the new mod/option. Is that not possible either?

gtc21
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017
Supports: AEK Athens FC
Location: Greece

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by gtc21 » 2 months ago

Hey Mike, love your work. I'm going only with your OFs this year on my ps4. (y)

I downloaded the updated files for Bundesliga and OET. However, I noticed you haven't fixed information about the teams such as stadium, rival clubs etc. Is this something you will fix in later updates? It's really important for a ML/League campaign. :great:

Also - I guess you have decided that already but here it goes - I would recommend that the rest of the OET teams should be the missing CL teams (APOEL, Qarabag and Maribor) since there isn't a really important EL club missing after your update. PS. Are you waiting for PesWorld to make the kits for these teams as well?

Looking forward to your updates! (clap) (ope)

ryhannura
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by ryhannura » 2 months ago

Thanks Mike and ukexplicit1984. Edited the bundesliga, it's perfect now.

User avatar
MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015
Supports: Liverpool

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by MotherHen » 2 months ago

Here is my list of updates...

Augsburg
Ja Choel Koo - Already in South Korea (TAEYANG YANG)

Bayer Leverkusen
J. Tah - Has commentery name (TAH)
K. Bellarabi - Has commentry name (KARIM BELLARABI)
K. Volland - Has commentary name (VOLLAND)
S. Kiebling - Has commentary name (KIEBLING)

Borussia MG
O. Wendt - Has commentary name (WENDT)
C. Kramer - Has commentary name (KRAMER)
I. Traore - Has commentary name (TRAORE)
T. Hazard - Has commentyary name (HAZARD)
Raffael - I use (RAFAEL) as a commentary name
J. Drmic - Has commentary name (JOSIP DRMIC)

Eintracht Frankfurt
C. Salcedo - Already in Mexico (J. MANALT)
M. Gacinovic - Already in Serbia (K. VUKIC)

Hamburg
N. Muller - Has commentary name (MULLER)

Hannover 96
S. Sane - Has commentary name (SANE)

Hertha Berlin
P. Skjelbred - Has commentary name (SKJELBRED)
O. Duda - Has commentary name (DUDA)

Hoffenheim
S. Gnabry - Has commentary name (GNABRY)
A. Szalai - Has commentary name (SZALAI)

Koln
D. Maroh - Had commentary name (MAROH)
J. Cordoba - Has commentary name (CORDOBA)

Mainz
J. Huth - Has commentary name (HUTH)
L. Balogun - Already in Nigeria (R. HERBERT)
G. Donati - Has commentary name (GIULIO DONATI)
A. Maxim - Has commentary name (MAXIM)

Stuttgart
E. Insua - Has commentary name (EMILIANO INSUA)

Werder Bremen
L. Sane - Has commentary name (SANE)
N. Moisander - Has commentary name (MOISANDER)
Zhang Yuning - Already in China (GUOPIN YUNING)

Wolfsburg
P. Verhaegh - Has commentary name (VERHAEGH)

Lokomotiv Moscow
Guilherme - Already in Russia (W. TURGENEV)
V. Denisov - Alread in Uzbekistan (O. CROSSE)
V. Denisov - Has a commentary name (DENISOV)
I. Denisov - Has a commentary name (DENISOV)
J. Farfan - Has commentary name (FARFAN)
M. Fernandes - Has commentary name (GELSON FERNANDES)

Celtic
S. Sinclair - Has commentary name (SINCLAIR)
O. Dembele - Has commentary name (DEMBELE)

Istanbul Basaksehir
E. Adebayor - Has commentary name (ADEBAYOR)
"Establishing Communications"

User avatar
BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by BunglesFinger » 2 months ago

Well done so far Mike. There's certainly enough content to start an early experimental ML. Being able to import the competition data is a big help as well. (Guessing you're favouring the MX league and J-League judging by the logos ;)) Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Good luck with your busy week. The result last night will have kept morale high!
Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by Mike » 2 months ago

gtc21 wrote:
2 months ago
Hey Mike, love your work. I'm going only with your OFs this year on my ps4. (y)

I downloaded the updated files for Bundesliga and OET. However, I noticed you haven't fixed information about the teams such as stadium, rival clubs etc. Is this something you will fix in later updates? It's really important for a ML/League campaign. :great:

Also - I guess you have decided that already but here it goes - I would recommend that the rest of the OET teams should be the missing CL teams (APOEL, Qarabag and Maribor) since there isn't a really important EL club missing after your update. PS. Are you waiting for PesWorld to make the kits for these teams as well?

Looking forward to your updates! (clap) (ope)
Thanks for the kind words, @gtc21! :)

I haven't added those details yet but will try and do so once I've finished filling up the OET section.

I agree that the missing UCL clubs must be prioritized, however, I'm going to wait and see if Konami add them officially. I have a hunch they will at some point - just my opinion so please don't take that as gospel. As for their kits, I can use PES Master's Kit Creator tool as a last (but still very good) resort.
MotherHen wrote:
2 months ago
Ja Choel Koo - Already in South Korea (TAEYANG YANG)
Looks like I missed Koo and Gacinovic. However, Salcedo (MEX), Balogun (NGA), Zhang Yuning (CHN) and Denisov (UZB) all look fine to me.

As for Guilherme, I created him as, according to my data, the three GKs for Russia are Akinfeev, Belenov and Dzhanaev.

Thanks a lot for the commentary names, btw! ;)
BunglesFinger wrote:
2 months ago
Good luck with your busy week. The result last night will have kept morale high!
Thank you! Yeah, last night's performance definitely wasn't anything special, but a win's a win I guess!
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by Mike » 2 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
2 months ago
SpoilerShow
Augsburg
Ja Choel Koo - Already in South Korea (TAEYANG YANG)

Bayer Leverkusen
J. Tah - Has commentery name (TAH)
K. Bellarabi - Has commentry name (KARIM BELLARABI)
K. Volland - Has commentary name (VOLLAND)
S. Kiebling - Has commentary name (KIEBLING)

Borussia MG
O. Wendt - Has commentary name (WENDT)
C. Kramer - Has commentary name (KRAMER)
I. Traore - Has commentary name (TRAORE)
T. Hazard - Has commentyary name (HAZARD)
Raffael - I use (RAFAEL) as a commentary name
J. Drmic - Has commentary name (JOSIP DRMIC)

Eintracht Frankfurt
C. Salcedo - Already in Mexico (J. MANALT)
M. Gacinovic - Already in Serbia (K. VUKIC)

Hamburg
N. Muller - Has commentary name (MULLER)

Hannover 96
S. Sane - Has commentary name (SANE)

Hertha Berlin
P. Skjelbred - Has commentary name (SKJELBRED)
O. Duda - Has commentary name (DUDA)

Hoffenheim
S. Gnabry - Has commentary name (GNABRY)
A. Szalai - Has commentary name (SZALAI)

Koln
D. Maroh - Had commentary name (MAROH)
J. Cordoba - Has commentary name (CORDOBA)

Mainz
J. Huth - Has commentary name (HUTH)
L. Balogun - Already in Nigeria (R. HERBERT)
G. Donati - Has commentary name (GIULIO DONATI)
A. Maxim - Has commentary name (MAXIM)

Stuttgart
E. Insua - Has commentary name (EMILIANO INSUA)

Werder Bremen
L. Sane - Has commentary name (SANE)
N. Moisander - Has commentary name (MOISANDER)
Zhang Yuning - Already in China (GUOPIN YUNING)

Wolfsburg
P. Verhaegh - Has commentary name (VERHAEGH)

Lokomotiv Moscow
Guilherme - Already in Russia (W. TURGENEV)
V. Denisov - Alread in Uzbekistan (O. CROSSE)
V. Denisov - Has a commentary name (DENISOV)
I. Denisov - Has a commentary name (DENISOV)
J. Farfan - Has commentary name (FARFAN)
M. Fernandes - Has commentary name (GELSON FERNANDES)

Celtic
S. Sinclair - Has commentary name (SINCLAIR)
O. Dembele - Has commentary name (DEMBELE)

Istanbul Basaksehir
E. Adebayor - Has commentary name (ADEBAYOR)
All commentary names have been added in. Thanks again!

I've also fixed South Korea (Ja Choel Koo) and Serbia (Gacinovic), which in turn has allowed me to add Christoph Janker to Augsburg and Slobodan Medojević to Eintracht Frankfurt.

The next update should come once I've completed the OET section. However, as I've mentioned before, I'm super-busy over the next month or so, and I don't have an ETA for the next update.
✅ 🐦 💟

mikeymm
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017

[PS4] OPE OF - Sep 24 Update Out Now!

Post by mikeymm » 2 months ago

Does the commentary update include West Ham?

P.S. many thanks for all the hard work.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests