Apply live update or not?

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Roberto carlos » 1 week ago

Guys i have installed the option file and every league is now ok. Before i did it i applied the live update. Now.. there's anorther live update.. should i apply it or not? Do i loose all the edited teams and everything? How do you guys do that? Do you apply each time when there's a live update or not?

Thx,

gtc21
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: AEK Athens FC

Post by gtc21 » 6 days ago

Hi there!
I have not applied the latest live updates nor I let the DLC 2.0 update team rosters. If you do, then you will have to apply every OF from scratch. It's frustrating and there is no need to do it really. Franlky, I'm not sure what changes with the latest live update. Probably some free agents found a team. Not really worth the fuss IMO :P :-D

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Roberto carlos » 5 days ago

I don't know man.. i just received the update and installed it and now i'm to make a decision to apply it to clubteams and national teams before i start the game. I don't know what to do.

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

I unthicked both and chose to not apply it. I really wonder what this update is all about?? Maybe some changes in graphics too?

Edit: after update i have 1 team called "CO Blue White" added and don't know what to do with it.. .

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 days ago

gtc21 wrote:
6 days ago
I have not applied the latest live updates nor I let the DLC 2.0 update team rosters. If you do, then you will have to apply every OF from scratch.
If you update transfers via Apply Live Data, line-ups and squads for created teams are left untouched.
Roberto carlos wrote:
5 days ago
I really wonder what this update is all about??
New boots, player faces, stadiums, and several kit updates. ;)
Roberto carlos wrote:
5 days ago
after update i have 1 team called "CO Blue White" added and don't know what to do with it
They're a fake Bastia (now replaced by Paris FC). You can edit over them yourself or wait for someone, like me, to create a new OET club.
✅ 🐦 💟

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

@Mike

Hi mike,

I unthicked both options so are the changes like kits, faces, .. applied or not? And if not, is there a way to apply the update with both options thicked again or not?

Btw: "Paris FC"?? The Paris with Neymar?

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 5 days ago

Roberto carlos wrote:
5 days ago
I unthicked both options so are the changes like kits, faces, .. applied or not?
Go into Edit mode and check for yourself. Players such as Brannagan (Liverpool), Dahoud (Dortmund) and Defoe (Bournemouth) should all have real faces.
Roberto carlos wrote:
5 days ago
Btw: "Paris FC"?? The Paris with Neymar?
Not PSG.

It's Paris FC - who currently play in Ligue 2.
✅ 🐦 💟

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Ow yeah... i can't wait to play with a french 2nd div. team or have it in my game. Isn't it possible to overwrite to a better team?? A team that's worth it? A champions league team maybe??

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 2 days ago

Roberto carlos wrote:
5 days ago
Ow yeah... i can't wait to play with a french 2nd div. team or have it in my game. Isn't it possible to overwrite to a better team?? A team that's worth it? A champions league team maybe??
That's my plan. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Roberto carlos » 2 days ago

Mike wrote:
2 days ago
That's my plan.
Ok thanks man.

Do you maybe have an idea already which team?

Btw: thx to konami for the update!! We got two great stadiums! Emirates and the one of Chile are bombs!!