V82 Nationals Teams exports V 1.0

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Post by vialli82 » 3 weeks ago

Here's my exports i posted on Pesgaming and i want to share here too, so @Mike you can use it for your OPE option file ;)
It's about National teams, i think it's the best you can have for them, at the moment and for the future.
i've make a lot of work on them, by correcting all faces or all "fake" countries, that's the main feature of those exports... But that's not all

Link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xb889ho0 ... 201.0.rarr

>Be careful if you've got manager's image already in: i've made some changes and assigned new pictures. So it's better to erase them before importing
>Compatible only with DLC 2.0 (Colombia is licenced, there is some change)
>Check 2nd and 3rd box
>Import

Features

-At first a lot of research was made to check faces and appearence for all player: not a single player face i've do is neglected. Even for less known and hard to fincountries like Oman, Lebanon etc., every player faces and appearence is checked and confirmed (i've sometimes need to check some players in arabic language as an example)
-Kits/Managers/Stadiums images(from erzo77 exports, thanks to him)
-Teams banners (from erzo77 thanks to him)
-Fake players faces corrected from ALL fake teams from Euro, Africa, America NT, Asian
(from Bosnia to Uzbekistan)
-Boots and gloves assigned for all Asian and African teams
-Accessories for many players
-Managers updated
-Corrected height/weight for players with 180cm/80kg for all fake NT

Credits to all kitsmakers, and erzo77 as a basis for my exports

Some example of faces >

Africa:
SpoilerShow

America:
SpoilerShow

Europe:
SpoilerShow

Asia:
SpoilerShow

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 3 weeks ago

Great work, @vialli82! 8-)

Just a quick question, are all NT squads left untouched or did you transfer some players in/out?
✅ 🐦 💟

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Only one transfer: A. Henriquez from Panama (RIP, he's got killed) remplaced by R. Buitrago, the one who took his number and position.
Otherwise no transfers at all.

Don't forget that to be effective, those exports must be imported after created teams (otherwise faces from created Buli or any others Asian/American teams will be reset by default)

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Roberto carlos » 3 weeks ago

@vialli82 hi pes brother. Thank you very much for your awesome and hard work!! I applied it to the national teams and everything is just PERFECT!! The kits, even the numbering on them don't need any adjustment. The kits are in small size but yet so good looking so perfect to save up some space!

THANK YOU!! :) :)

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Thanks mate, i'm also doing a "basis" option file with every IG teams corrected.
Before making the first live update (in september), i've assigned names to coachs: they were from 2016-17 season.
Then i applied live update and assigned all fake names managers with they real counterpart.
I will send my full version 1.0 when i'm done with managers pictures ;)

Left Argentina, Chile, and AFC league

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

vialli82 wrote:
3 weeks ago
Thanks mate, i'm also doing a "basis" option file with every IG teams corrected.
Before making the first live update (in september), i've assigned names to coachs: they were from 2016-17 season.
Then i applied live update and assigned all fake names managers with they real counterpart.
I will send my full version 1.0 when i'm done with managers pictures

Left Argentina, Chile, and AFC league
So you gonna be a rival of mike?? :) :) I used his option file and yet i'm satisfied but i miss some champions league teams like Qarabag and Apoel. So if you gonna create them maybe i can use it.

Honestly, i don't care about managers and stuff.

Chile, Argentin and Afc League but what about Liga MX? Nobody talks about that?

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

I'm not a concurrent, but a partner ;)
His exports and every exports (created teams from others OF makers) may be compatible with mine: i only try to re-work the basis for a better ML and Myclub experience (only managers)
And my next step is to correct stats errors, there are many of them on the already IG teams:
-like many players with 4/4 in wrong foot, only because their stats are taken and bad converted from an older PES version (when wrong foot was rated on a 8 scale)
-And also a lot of players with "60" in Body Control, only because they are unworked in terms of attributes and also taken directly from olders PES: there's a bunch of them in Euro/World classics as an example.

In brief, you can see that something is going wrong with Konami's data system: especially when they "convert" players from PES 2013/14 to newer PES: in fact pratically all i've explained is a redundant thing in PES since PES 2015.

I don't create teams for now on but i can try to provide tools to make it (like a Fifa or FM > PES converter), but i think guys like Mike doing it well.
That's why i don't work on Liga MX: i prefeR to use my time for creating faces from fake players in Brasileirao, like i've made from NT.

Finding and creating faces for NT took me a lot of time and research... I need two picture to create a face: one normal picture and another with the side face of the player.
Some players were really hard to find especially in Asia: a research in arabic language was necessary by copy/paste from Wiki, or checking vids on Youtube for at least 10 players

@Mike if you want kits 2018 from all your OET teams, i've got all of them (even Austria Wien, Trabzon by checking on a Turkish league exports, Standard Liège by checking on a Belgium league export)

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Hi @vialli82. Yes i want the new kits of all other european teams. Let alone new, i don't have anyone of Standard.

Btw: Sweden nt has a new home kit the yellow one too but i can't find it. It's one with horizontal stripes on the chest. Do you have that one? The one you included in your nt file is the one without stripes on the chest, so the older one. And before i forget, yesterday i saw bayern playing in cl and the keeper had a white kit with long skirts instead of the black one that is included in @Mike s option file. I like the white more then the black. Do you have that one too??

Big thx,

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Sorry for the delay i didn't see your post
No i don't have that Sweden kit for now on sorry, needs perhaps some research (in sweden with google translate)

Here are the Others Euro kits for all OPE teams (don't forget to assign a relative color before applying the kits on shirt and short (important for undersleeves and undershorts). I've got a tool to extract those color, i will share the relative colors for every teams but for now on i need to export my own OF...

2048 version (L)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/o1bof8pc ... %20OPE.rar

1024 version (S)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/980mfs10 ... 201024.rar

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Roberto carlos » 2 weeks ago

@vialli82 thank you very much bro but the kit of the keeper of standard isn't included.

The kits look great. I took the small size to save up some space. I only had to adjust the numbering on them.

Thx
Last edited by Roberto carlos on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Post by vialli82 » 2 weeks ago

double post: see below
Last edited by vialli82 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

https://fanshop.standard.be/maillot-de- ... 17-18.html

The yellow Standard Liege kit is in fact the "real" goalkeeper kits, but i've seen on Footyheadlines and they're mistaken with the 3rd kit. But the link shows the official Standard de Liège website.

So th file STA3.png is the goalkeeper kit without doubt, so all is OK :-)

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

vialli82 wrote:
2 weeks ago
https://fanshop.standard.be/maillot-de- ... 17-18.html

The yellow Standard Liege kit is in fact the "real" goalkeeper kits, but i've seen on Footyheadlines and they're mistaken with the 3rd kit. But the link shows the official Standard de Liège website.

So th file STA3.png is the goalkeeper kit without doubt, so all is OK
Ow ok.. i was thinking about to make it the keeper kit so my feeling wasn't wrong??

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Yeah, in french it's says "goalkeeper kit 2017-18"
I've also got all others Belgium League kits, turkey, and also Russian PL btw

But i don't promise to those kits are in high quality... But i don't really care personnally.

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

vialli82 wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yeah, in french it's says "goalkeeper kit 2017-18"
I've also got all others Belgium League kits, turkey, and also Russian PL btw

But i don't promise to those kits are in high quality... But i don't really care personnally.
Are you from Belgium?

I don't care also about TOP quality of kits... like yours in your national team file is imo very good quality. I only take big size for the exceptional teams like Bayern(my team), Real Madrid, Juve... .