Need help with gameplay.

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Need help with gameplay.

Post by Roberto carlos » 2 weeks ago

Hi,

Usually i play pes offline on superstar level but i get my *ss kicked even vs Qarabag and Kobenhaven while i have top teams like bayern and real. It's very frustrating!

I like to play wide like 4-3-3(attack) with a shadowstriker behind the cs. Defence i use mostly pressure but now and then pure defence. As advanced tactics i use on the flanks, center before goal, and counter striker as defence.

Sometimes i score but the cpu always scores back and begins too slaughter me like a madman.

Online OR i slaughter OR(mostly) i get slaughtered.

What could be the problem?? I prefer wingplay with alot crosses.

Thank you,

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Need help with gameplay.

Post by Mike » 1 week ago

Roberto carlos wrote: ↑
2 weeks ago
Usually i play pes offline on superstar level but i get my *ss kicked even vs Qarabag and Kobenhaven while i have top teams like bayern and real. It's very frustrating!
You're not alone. I still haven't won on Super Star. :lol:

For me, it's finding your right balance between challenge and fun. For me, that's probably nearer Professional/Top Player rather than the virtually impossible (for me anyway) Super Star difficulty.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Need help with gameplay.

Post by Roberto carlos » 1 week ago

Mike wrote: ↑
1 week ago
You're not alone. I still haven't won on Super Star.

For me, it's finding your right balance between challenge and fun. For me, that's probably nearer Professional/Top Player rather than the virtually impossible (for me anyway) Super Star difficulty.
I'm glad i'm not the only one! :) But i have a tip for us @Mike .. : maybe to try a lower level?? To get used of it then maybe superstar??

You see... having all those kits and hours/days spending with editing/installing option files is one thing... playing/mastering the game and winning is another... .

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Need help with gameplay.

Post by Mike » 1 week ago

1 week ago
maybe to try a lower level?? To get used of it then maybe superstar??
That's what I do. I have mostly played on Professional this year, although I haven't really given Top Player a fair chance yet.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Need help with gameplay.

Post by itstroff » 1 week ago

2 weeks ago
I prefer wingplay with alot crosses.
That's where I get the most joy, especially with the "centering targets" tactic enabled.

I'm playing on top player, superstar feels far too much like playing against a machine that doesn't put a foot wrong. I'm probably a little too good to play top player, but I try and balance that by not playing as one of the top teams.

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Need help with gameplay.

Post by Roberto carlos » 1 week ago

Guys, you can better play online. That's the real deal and where the REAL machines at!! Vs the AI can't never be the same as vs each time a real person. Since i play online divisions i stopped with offline. I'm in div.9 now and must say it's addictive!!! :) :)

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Need help with gameplay.

Post by itstroff » 5 days ago

1 week ago
a real person
It's the percentage of real bell-ends that I struggle with. Though to be honest I enjoy the sort of role playing side of ML as much as the actual gameplay at times.