Applied live update but now..

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Roberto carlos » 2 weeks ago

Ok yesterday i wanted to play with Ac Milan and saw that there were too much transfers missing like Ricco Rodriguez, Kessie, Çalhanoğlu,... and i couldn't find them in free agents or anywhere. I decided to apply the live update and yes all the missing are there now.

Now.. afterwards i looked to Bayern but it was untouched. Before i applied the update i exported Bayern to be sure. Even the self created players were untouched.

I thought that only transfers were done but it wasn't. When i looked to Trabzonspor i saw Jesus Navas and other shocking names so it means i guess i have to import all the other european teams again to be sure so i won't be playing with fake teams. But i wonder if the national teams are effected too or j-league teams and many others. Can someone confirm please? If yes i have to apply the option file again.

All the kits and stuff are untouched and i'm glad that i applied the update due to the so much missing milan players but why is Bayern untouched and Trabzon not?

Another question is: if i went online with all the missing players of milan could i then face someone who had a updated roster? In fifa you get a message that the opponnent has another roster so it's not possible to play against him... .

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 weeks ago

@Roberto carlos - where do you see Jesus Navas listed at Trabzonspor? For Exhibition matches or in Edit mode?
Roberto carlos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Another question is: if i went online with all the missing players of milan could i then face someone who had a updated roster? In fifa you get a message that the opponnent has another roster so it's not possible to play against him... .
All online matches use the latest rosters.
✅ 🐦 💟

Roberto carlos
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Roberto carlos » 2 weeks ago

@Mike i saw it in the team list but everything is now ok.. i had to install EVERYTHING back again of each team but from now on NOT ANY applying of the live updates for me!!! I'm finished with it!!! :) :)