📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Free kicks

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

Free kicks

Post by bestlloyd » 11 months ago

Don't know what it is boys,but since the new DLC I am getting lots of free kicks,at least. 5 or six in almost every game I play not every one are in shooting range but at least I am having them.I have even had a penalty and the opposing team have had yellow cards,still think the game needs tweaking here and there but I have got to say this is definitely the best football game I'v ever played.I would like to say I don't play master league or my club like to stick to league mode or cup games so I can't commit on these modes.This year I would like konami to improve their presentation of the game, because I think Fifa are way ahead of us in that respect, would also like the comentry to be changed, don't get me wrong would still like to see game improved on the field,but we must understand this is a video game,and we are never going to have a game where every one are going to be satisfied.

Roberto carlos
Squad Player
Squad Player

Free kicks

Post by Roberto carlos » 11 months ago

Come on please! 5 or 6 each game?? I think you're the only one and if not it's about getting penaltys. That is the biggest problems of the pes shit refs!! NEVER a penalty! I play 2 years pes and maybe got 1 penalty!

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

Free kicks

Post by bestlloyd » 11 months ago

I'v got no reason not to tell the truth mate.Maybe it's the mode I play I play professional mate don't know about you,but I do agree not enough penalties.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Free kicks

Post by itstroff » 11 months ago

Fouls are about right for me now after the update, I hope they leave it there. Was is PES 5 where there was a foul for every four or so passes? I would still like to see the odd horror red card tackle from the AI though.

Still haven't had a penalty yet but I'd say that is more down to how the game works. Unless I'm cutting in from the wing I'm not really holding on to the ball in the opposition area for any length of time.
bestlloyd wrote:
11 months ago
Fifa are way ahead of us in that respect
I can live without the story mode elements to be honest. Playing MyCareer in 2K, I find the all the off court stuff has no influence on and just gets in the way of actually playing the game.

The commentary seriously needs a complete overhaul. There's been precious little development on it for years, which does make you wonder how they ballsed it up so badly this time.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Free kicks

Post by Mike » 10 months ago

itstroff wrote:
11 months ago
The commentary seriously needs a complete overhaul.
This is why I refuse to shoot with Ozil, because I know what's coming... :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Free kicks

Post by itstroff » 10 months ago

Hehe I can relate...I signed Boadu in ML and for a moment was quite happy when I found "Badu" in the commentary list.