Cheaters

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Cheaters

Post by tigerwalms » 1 month ago

This game is just littered with lag cheats. Losing the will to carry on. Every single way the game is set up is to the benefit of cheaters - you can't report them in game, you can't cancel a game before you begin if you can recognize they will be a cheat, you can't blacklist them so you don't match with them again, you can't limit what region you play (e.g. the Chinese players are obsessed with cheating), you can't set limits on connection, ping etc. It's absolutely pathetic on Konami's part. And for the love of god why do they let single players play co-op? It's co-op, the clues in the sodding name man. It's a pity Konami are still stuck in 1992 and think it's acceptable to have peer to peer which as well as being crap is also ripe for cheaters.

What a sad state of affairs gaming has become this decade. To think that some people spend their time cheating in an online game where there is no reward for doing such. They know the person they are playing knows they are cheating, they can't have any satisfaction winning as they know's themselves they cheated to do it, so what's the point? What sad, pathetic little people.

Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Cheaters

Post by itstroff » 1 month ago

tigerwalms wrote:
1 month ago
It's a pity Konami are still stuck in 1992
At least then it was local multiplayer and you could easily hit the person next to you.

Roberto carlos
Squad Player
Squad Player

Cheaters

Post by Roberto carlos » 1 month ago

What exact do you call "cheating" then??

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Cheaters

I think he's referring to people sabotaging the connection when it's favourable for them.

Roberto carlos
Squad Player
Squad Player

Cheaters

Post by Roberto carlos » 1 month ago

itstroff wrote:
1 month ago
I think he's referring to people sabotaging the connection when it's favourable for them.
Huh?? I didn't knew it was possible?? How do they do it then??

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Cheaters

I'm sure there's more effective ways of doing it, but pause and unpause one or more big downloads/torrents?