RIP PES!!!

Roberto carlos
Squad Player
Squad Player

RIP PES!!!

Post by Roberto carlos » 3 months ago

PES lost the Champions League license so for me PES has ended! What about you??

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

RIP PES!!!

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 3 months ago

Melodramatic much? It never bothered me when pes didn't have many licences in the past so long as the option files are still good. So Yeah, it sucks a bit but to be honest the only loss here is not playing in a licenced champions league in ml. I'm fine with that, will stick with pes whatever because fifa doesn't play or feel like football or fun to me.
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Roberto carlos
Squad Player
Squad Player

RIP PES!!!

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
3 months ago
Melodramatic much? It never bothered me when pes didn't have many licences in the past so long as the option files are still good. So Yeah, it sucks a bit but to be honest the only loss here is not playing in a licenced champions league in ml. I'm fine with that, will stick with pes whatever because fifa doesn't play or feel like football or fun to me.
Melodramatic? Maybe for you?

Licenses in general don't bothered me too except the cl license! I'm a die hard cl fan for so many years, and i was glad that at least just one game had that license but now that has ended too! The cl license was one of the main reasons i started with pes a few years ago. It's so nice to play a cl tournament but it's ok.. i'll keep sticking to 18 and won't buy another pes as for the rest i just don't play another mode in pes, nothing.

About fifa: i play fifa whole my life and it's true that it isn't real football but still for me is fifa allround king! I only play online divisions and searching a match takes a few seconds as for pes sometimes a minute!!

In fifa you can play better because the dribbling is easier. With pes mostly is only one touch football but that is in real life too: only tiki taka then back to the keeper.. bla bla bla.. so boring.

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

RIP PES!!!

Post by MotherHen » 3 months ago

Not really. The Champions League licence is unimportant to me and many others. You get a fancy pre-match intro which most people watch once and then skip every other time.

The gameplay in FIFA is shit and boring.
"Establishing Communications"

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

RIP PES!!!

Post by Shales » 3 months ago

Whilst the UCL license didn't guarantee any club licenses, it will be interesting to see what Konami's strategy is now regarding "other European teams". It was previously in their interests to sign up as many teams as possible in the UCL but we will wait and see what happens in this section.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

RIP PES!!!

I would be surprised if they didn't do their utmost to keep the ones they have while trying to expand it even further. If they had any sense they would go for the other smaller leagues such as Scotland, Poland, various Scandanavian leagues etc etc and bulk out the team list for the next game.. Even if they have fake team names but real players the editors will have that sorted in a matter of weeks. The one they need to get (but can't) is a fake Bundesliga. Would help the game so much. Would love to see them really expand the team list even if the team names are fake, grab League one and League two, other lower divisions around the world. If I could start my ML in League two, well, that would make me freaking ecstatic!

Roberto carlos
Squad Player
Squad Player

RIP PES!!!

MotherHen wrote:
3 months ago
Not really. The Champions League licence is unimportant to me and many others. You get a fancy pre-match intro which most people watch once and then skip every other time.

The gameplay in FIFA is shit and boring.
Ok i can agree that you don't prefer cl. It's personal preference but only a fancy pre-match intro?? No man come on! Everything is the same like the nice scoreboard, the substitutions, group phases.. it's just exact the same atmosphere and i love it! It was the only game with it and now that is history too! But ok.. i'll keep sticking to 18 and do manual transfers for the next years.

I don't play anything else in pes.
ukexplicit1984 wrote:
3 months ago
Scotland, Poland, various Scandanavian leagues etc etc
Huh?? Seriously?? Who cares about those "C-class" leagues??

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

RIP PES!!!

Post by MotherHen » 3 months ago

Roberto carlos wrote:
3 months ago
Plenty of people. I love all the smaller teams. Better than playing as Barcelona or Madrid every game. Also, Celtic from the Scottish league is one of the most requested teams every year and they have a massive fan base.
"Establishing Communications"

Roberto carlos
Squad Player
Squad Player

RIP PES!!!

MotherHen wrote:
3 months ago
Plenty of people. I love all the smaller teams. Better than playing as Barcelona or Madrid every game. Also, Celtic from the Scottish league is one of the most requested teams every year and they have a massive fan base.
Every team has a fan base! Even the local pub teams like "FC MY DICK". 😁😁

No i NEVER play with real or barca and hate those two! I'm a Bayern player but i love to play a uefa cup too.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

RIP PES!!!

Roberto carlos wrote:
3 months ago
Me and my friends certainly do when we are playing versus round at mine, its always more fun to use lesser teams. Master League will be much improved as will the pool of players available for MyClub. Just because you only want the CL teams doesn't mean the rest of us do, I could care less about the CL or EL, like was said above it is a pretty entrance and some specific commentary. All they have to do is change the specific CL music and details and they can create a fake version of the CL without too much hassle.

Roberto carlos
Squad Player
Squad Player

RIP PES!!!

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
3 months ago
Just because you only want the CL teams doesn't mean the rest of us do
Hey sorry hah that i'm a die-hard cl fan! I'm sorry...

itstroff
Regular
Regular

RIP PES!!!

Post by itstroff » 3 months ago

Roberto carlos wrote:
3 months ago
ukexplicit1984 wrote: ↑1 week ago
Scotland, Poland, various Scandanavian leagues etc etc
I think there's about 60 million people in those countries. If you can't compete with the big money you've got to look elsewhere. I'm happy with anything at all which increases the player pool for ML.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

RIP PES!!!

Post by Walker2o » 1 week ago

Wow this guy is a fud :lol:

I'm glad Konami has went out and sourced the license for these "C-Class" league.
PSN: Walker2k7