📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Become A Legend [Discussion]

User avatar
heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Oct 1, 2012
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool
Location: UK

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by heerenveen123 » 5 years ago

Holy crap! There should be an achievement for getting your player to be worth that much!


Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

Navygooner
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 5, 2013

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by Navygooner » 5 years ago

I've downloaded Daymos patch for Npower championship, is it possible to get promoted with one of those teams are do I have to do it manually, and if I have to do it manually can I do it during BAL mode.

User avatar
Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013
Supports: Sheff Wed BvB Fire

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by Jay_Overidde » 5 years ago

Navygooner wrote:I've downloaded Daymos patch for Npower championship, is it possible to get promoted with one of those teams are do I have to do it manually, and if I have to do it manually can I do it during BAL mode.
Not in BAL as the Championship is set in Latin America, as for doing it manually.... I'm not overly sure about that, I've edited my kit during BAL before so maybe in editing mode it would be possible? but don't quote me on it :-)

As for my BAL had to restart it all as my save went corrupt :( but brought Jaymar back (he follows me everywhere that kid) first season with Blackpool finished top scorer think we finished top 2 not sure. Transfered to Flamengo in January at the beginning of the season won the league and qualified for Libertadores and got Captaincy all in a season w0000p, 2nd season I wanted to win the Libertadores but got knocked out in the group stages, so that made me decide a switch to european football would be the best for me.

I looked at a few clubs but they didn't want me, then the bidding war started between Stoke, Sunderland and Hoffenheim (lucky me). Hoffenheim offered the more money although Sunderland had the better quality team but I opted for Germany. Good start to my career in the Bundesliga so far but I will put my career records at the bottom. National team wise I started 5 of the 6 Euro Qualifiers scoring in all 6 with 3 hat-tricks, lost twice to France, dropped to the bench for the last game vs Bosnia came off the bench at HT and bagged my 3rd hat-trick then get dropped from the national team altogether the next time they announce it?

Any way here they are

Blackpool (01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013)
Apps 34
Goals 28
Assists 3

Flamengo (01/01/2014 - 30/06/2015)

Apps 58
Goals 71
Assists 8

Hoffenheim (01/07/2015 - Current)
Apps 5
Goals 8
Assists 0

England
Apps 9
Goals 15
Assists 0
Twitter - @_flipflopfriday
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

radrsb
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jan 4, 2013

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by radrsb » 5 years ago

Are the min goals, training posts, and dumbells pretty much useless? I've been using them to help develop skills faster but they don't seem to make the progress that much faster than normal.

User avatar
Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Posts: 1637
Joined: Fri Mar 9, 2012
Supports: OPE
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

radrsb wrote:Are the min goals, training posts, and dumbells pretty much useless? I've been using them to help develop skills faster but they don't seem to make the progress that much faster than normal.
I assume they do help, but maybe not as much as you'd hope. I think a players' development curve (Early/Lasting, Standard etc) is the biggest factor when building up a player.
Join me in the Football Forum!

User avatar
Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013
Supports: Sheff Wed BvB Fire

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by Jay_Overidde » 5 years ago

As your stats go up watch the ones they effect closely, I've noticed they start going up quicker than the the others when items are on the player.
Twitter - @_flipflopfriday
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

radrsb
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jan 4, 2013

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by radrsb » 5 years ago

Seabass wrote:
radrsb wrote:Are the min goals, training posts, and dumbells pretty much useless? I've been using them to help develop skills faster but they don't seem to make the progress that much faster than normal.
I assume they do help, but maybe not as much as you'd hope. I think a players' development curve (Early/Lasting, Standard etc) is the biggest factor when building up a player.
Thanks man.

Sabin5995
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by Sabin5995 » 5 years ago

Recently continued playing this mode, and what bothers me is that the development is quite fast. I mean after 2 months my character gained 6 points. I always enjoy this game-mode, but I hope they change this in pes 2014. I'm at the start of the sixth season and have 96 as a overall score. That's huge compared to how longe it used to take in the previous pes (2012, 2011, 2010) :o

radrsb
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jan 4, 2013

Re: Become A Legend [Discussion]

Post by radrsb » 5 years ago

Sabin5995 wrote:Recently continued playing this mode, and what bothers me is that the development is quite fast. I mean after 2 months my character gained 6 points. I always enjoy this game-mode, but I hope they change this in pes 2014. I'm at the start of the sixth season and have 96 as a overall score. That's huge compared to how longe it used to take in the previous pes (2012, 2011, 2010) :o
Your player probably had an early growth type. What difficulty do you play on? That affects growth too. I've had players grow very fast and VERY slow. I slowed it down by not using the GP. Not learning other positions and making it hard for myself. I was also at Bolton with a rated 53 CV who got 10 games in 2 seasons lol. I think they tried to make growth flexible and different for each player you roll.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests