[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Bundesliga, OET, J-League + More!

tommobfc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Winter Transfers Update Out Now!

Post by tommobfc » 9 months ago

Just downloaded these, great work Mike!

Bury FC

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 9 months ago

tommobfc wrote:
9 months ago
Just downloaded these, great work Mike!
Thanks a lot! :-)

As for my next project, I've just realised I still have 4 generic teams in the AFC Champions League, so right now I'm working on beefing Asia up with some more A-League teams.

I've just finished Melbourne City, with Adelaide United, Perth Glory and Wellington Phoenix next in line. 🇦🇺
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 9 months ago

I must say that this is super work for a one man crew. :)

I won't be using any of these as i like too edit stuff myself to my own standards as im fussy like that. But i did use your original Bundesliga as a base. But, keep up the good work. :)
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder

🇦🇺 OTHER ASIAN TEAMS 🇳🇿

The pack includes:

Adelaide United
Brisbane Roar (updated)
Melbourne City
Perth Glory
Wellington Phoenix

Screenshots:

Image Image
✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

MotherHen wrote:
9 months ago
I must say that this is super work for a one man crew. :)
Comments like that really do push me on - thanks so much! 😎
✅ 🐦 💟

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Post by vialli82 » 8 months ago

Great work again! Stats and formations are great, also you do a great job for "fast-making" appareance.

I think btw that you need some help to structure all.

For exemple are some duplicates or players which are in NT teams, and undershirt/undershorts aren't the same color as the shirt.
But if you want, i can help to "restructure" your option file and send you all when i've got a bit of free time.

I'm available after the 6th november, so if you want some help i'm good at re-structuring.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 8 months ago

vialli82 wrote:
8 months ago
Great work again! Stats and formations are great, also you do a great job for "fast-making" appareance.

I think btw that you need some help to structure all.

For exemple are some duplicates or players which are in NT teams, and undershirt/undershorts aren't the same color as the shirt.
But if you want, i can help to "restructure" your option file and send you all when i've got a bit of free time.

I'm available after the 6th november, so if you want some help i'm good at re-structuring.
Thanks for the kind words! It means a lot! ☺️

Please can you list all duplicate players? As far as I'm aware, even though some duplicates may appear in Edit mode, none of these should show in ML.

Also, can you please state which national team kits need fixing?

I'll take a look at both issues tonight.

Cheers again.
✅ 🐦 💟

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

The kits fixes is about undershirt and undershorts, for every teams (not only NT)
In fact, you need to put the same color as the shirt/short of the kit for having undersleves corresponding.

I've got 2 programs to do that (one to extract the color of the kit on 255/255/255, the second to convert in 63/63/63 color like in PES) and i can resolve that problem myself if you want.
But from now on it's not that i don't have too much time... I've imported only OET + Bundesliga Winter before on another account (i make that for every exports to "rectify" some things) but i've erased everything.

The fact is i need to prepare an important test for my studies (in psychology for the 6th march) and if i've been editing PES too much the last two days (and night :lol:)

I don't remember well about which players but tomorrow i will re-import and send you one or two example tomorrow or wednesday

Cheers Mike

Mike
Founder
Founder

vialli82 wrote:
8 months ago
The kits fixes is about undershirt and undershorts, for every teams (not only NT)
In fact, you need to put the same color as the shirt/short of the kit for having undersleves corresponding.
Every team?

Unless I am missing something, I'm confident the current settings are fine. Although some colours may not be 100% identical, they're pretty much the same: red sleeves for Bayern home, grey sleeves for Bayern away, etc.
vialli82 wrote:
8 months ago
I don't remember well about which players but tomorrow i will re-import and send you one or two example tomorrow or wednesday
If possible, can you please send me the list of all duplicate players?

Thank you in advance. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Ok, i will do that tomorrow for the "duplicates", i don't think they are so many don't worry. I will send you a proper list, but sorry again i can do that today...

It's some players that figures in Fake NT i think, like in Turkey or whatever
I don't remember well at all, but check if I. Koybasi (A. Can fake name) from Turkey http://www.pesmaster.com/a-can/pes-2017/player/302616/ is not duplicate in Fenerbahce... (I'm not sure at all)

And if you want for graphics, i can match the exact colors of the kits, same for the numbers font and re-send you my work: that makes a big difference in game.
I don't think that's in Bundes, but OET.
I'm using a french program "la boite à couleur" + "Calciando's converter" to have the exact color of the shirt/shorts.

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Some duplicates, i didn't modify league structure and i'm currently at E. Frankfurt and i've checked also on one or two NT
30 teams to verify left, but i'm sorry it takes too much time that i don't have... But after the 6th november i'll be available!

-My advice about structuring:
There are some players who can't be register to their NT, even with their true face, like Blaszczykowski who was normally "erased" after the Datapack 2.0 : it's better to overwrite (with a basecopy) the "fake" player on the national team first, then register the overwrited player to his current club.

Here's a little list, not complete at all like i said, but just for you to check on. Sorry for the missing special characters like "ş" in KOYBASI for example.
Note: the name in "()" is the fake name of the player, in his National Team.

I. Koybasi (A. Can) : Turkey NT > Fenerbahce
R. Neustadter (A. Mikhalkov) : Russia NT > Fenerbahce
M. Pazdan (A. Bower) : Poland NT > Legia W.
Blascykowski (P. Kendall) : Poland NT > Wolfsburg
S. Azmoun (D. Whitney) : Iran NT > Rostov
A. Prepelita : Romania NT > Rostov
T. Tawatha: Israel NT > E. Frankfurt
M. Hector (K. Inge) : Jamaica NT > E. Frankfurt

Also, another suggestion, but about created players:
I know that you refers to Fifa's stats, but for A and B position it's a bit difficult to find: you could check on Football Manager for example, as well for some "prefered moves" to make the players more unique.

And if you notice for example in the Konami database, i'll take you some example:

-Every CF have, at the minimum, a "B" positionning in SS.
-Same for DMF who have at least a "B" position in CMF, and vice-versa
-CMF have a minimum of a "B" positionning in AMF or DMF
-AMF have a minimum of a "B" positionning in CMF, or SS

I'm planning on making a converter (a style with Fifa or FM > PES) but more precise and compatible to PES stats, based on some standards.
Or simply a "stats creator" based on some informations we know about the players preferences and logic to create some standards sets of attributes, but it's a bit complicated to explain my project in english for now on.

It's a bit sad that i don't have too much time at the moment

Mike
Founder
Founder

vialli82 wrote:
8 months ago
it's better to overwrite (with a basecopy) the "fake" player on the national team first, then register the overwrited player to his current club.
This is something I will remember for next time, however, what I've done isn't really a deal-breaker IMO.

For example, although two separate Wes Morgans can be found in Edit mode (one at Leicester and the other at Jamaica NT), only one Wes Morgan will appear in Master League - and once you start up a new ML, Morgan will play for both Leicester and Jamaica. The same goes for Blaszczykowski at Poland/Wolfsburg, Neustadter at Russia/Fenerbahce, etc.
vialli82 wrote:
8 months ago
-Every CF have, at the minimum, a "B" positionning in SS.
-Same for DMF who have at least a "B" position in CMF, and vice-versa
-CMF have a minimum of a "B" positionning in AMF or DMF
-AMF have a minimum of a "B" positionning in CMF, or SS
When editing a player, my focus is to only assign positions that the player has actually played in within the last two seasons, using Transfermarkt as a source.

For example, when I created Souza of Fenerbahce, I put him down as a CMF - the role he's played in most frequently this season according to Transfermarkt: 22 matches in CMF and 9 matches in DMF.

The fact Souza has never played as an AMF during his entire career (according to Transfermarkt performance data), I decided to leave his AMF role empty, despite his main position being CMF.

Although there are some exceptions, and it's not always easy to find this data for every single player, I will always try to keep my data fact-based.
✅ 🐦 💟

vialli82
Beginner
Beginner

Yes, in ML if you remove a player from a fake NT, he will disappears from Master League when you start it: it's a new rule in PES 2017.
But for example, if you let the player in his National Team, you will have a duplicate (as an example with K. Inge is in fact M. Hector)

About A and B position, it's more about when you change formation, also with Fluid Formation: even if he doesn't plays as a SS, a CF will have, sometimes, an SS role in defense.

Same with CMF/DMF: some players doesn't really have a proper pure DMF or CMF positionning and can adapt to the teams tactics.
Adding some "B" positions is better for - at least - the Overall of some players when you switch him on a different tactics, and also because i'm refering to Konami's standards, of "how they put a position on a players".
http://pesdb.net/pes2017/?pos=5&page=40

There's one filter "CMF", and if you put a "C" to the filter in AMF position... and even DMF: "No result will be found"
So there's the conclusion: a CMF have at least a "B" positionning (even if he have never played in those position) in AMF and DMF.
I've checked about DMF and that's the same: there's isn't any DMF without, at least, a B position in CMF... Sorry if it's a bit confusing.

Try the same with CF without SS: there's isn't any players in the database which have a CF without an "B" position.

I didn't have checked about Lateral Midfielder btw, but i think it's related to a B -at least- in WG... Perhaps the same for Lateral defender, i don't really have checked (perhaps a B in Lat. Midfielder)

But i know that i haven't see anybody who's noticed or talked about that, that's a thing that i've found due to my research of creating a converter (like i've mentionned before) related to Konami's standards.

That was only a suggestion, and also because i didn't see many B positions for created players you should put some more, as well as the stats are pretty good with no doubt (clap) that's the mean reason i want to share some ideas and experience of PES for your good work not for annoying you or for "having everything" while i'm doing nothing lol
I wish to have more time to help the community. Perhaps next season! PES 2017 is really good, i wish PES 2018 will be even better

Mike
Founder
Founder

vialli82 wrote:
8 months ago
About A and B position, it's more about when you change formation, also with Fluid Formation: even if he doesn't plays as a SS, a CF will have, sometimes, an SS role in defense.
Konami standards dictate that player positions must stay the same for all fluid formations.
Mike wrote:
8 months ago
Try the same with CF without SS: there's isn't any players in the database which have a CF without an "B" position.
True.

Personally though, I'd like to see my rule implemented for PES 2018 (positions based on real-life data based on the last two seasons).

When a new player is added, or an existing one is updated, fact-based real-life data should always be used (i.e. just because the player is a striker, they shouldn't automatically be added as an [SS] as well - the same goes for [CB] and [RB], [CMF] and [AMF], etc).

Transfermarkt's Performance Data is a wonderful source of information and the fact it takes less than a minute to go over each player, from first-team regulars in the Champions League to U18s of second-tier clubs, it's a great shame this source is often overlooked.
vialli82 wrote:
8 months ago
that's the mean reason i want to share some ideas and experience of PES for your good work not for annoying you or for "having everything" while i'm doing nothing lol
Don't worry! I really do appreciate all comments and feedback I receive (both good and bad!) 👊
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Winter Transfers + Data Pack 3 Update Out Now!

Post by Shales » 8 months ago

Once again, thank you [mention]Mike[/mention] for the January updates. Fully installed them all, easily the most detailed Team Packs out there 👍.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA