[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Bundesliga, OET, J-League + More!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Winter Transfers + Data Pack 3 Update Out Now!

Post by Mike » 8 months ago

Shales wrote:
8 months ago
Once again, thank you [mention]Mike[/mention] for the January updates. Fully installed them all, easily the most detailed Team Packs out there 👍.
So glad you're enjoying them. 😎

✅ 🐦 💟

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Winter Transfers + Data Pack 3 Update Out Now!

Post by KPSNV » 5 months ago

Uggggghhhhh

Bit late to the party I know but been trying to install OFs all night!! It keeps saying I have reached the maximum number of image imports despite a friend having all the correct kits, emblems etc. Am I doing something wrong, or is it not possible to have every team imported? I have already tried deleting all images and starting again.

Trying to import;

Premier League
Championship
Serie A
Serie B
La Liga
Spanish 2nd Division
Portuguese League
Bundesliga
OET
J-League
National Teams

Help.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 5 months ago

KPSNV wrote:
5 months ago
Uggggghhhhh

Bit late to the party I know but been trying to install OFs all night!! It keeps saying I have reached the maximum number of image imports despite a friend having all the correct kits, emblems etc. Am I doing something wrong, or is it not possible to have every team imported? I have already tried deleting all images and starting again.

Trying to import;

Premier League
Championship
Serie A
Serie B
La Liga
Spanish 2nd Division
Portuguese League
Bundesliga
OET
J-League
National Teams

Help.. :oops: :oops: :oops:
You should be able to install all of this. I'm pretty sure that's what I have on mine. I might be missing the odd national team but I know I have kit slots spare.

First question is, are you sure all your kit packs are sized 1024x1024? If you've got a league which is 2048x2048 then it will reduce your capacity by quite a bit.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 5 months ago

KPSNV wrote:
5 months ago
Trying to import;

Premier League
Championship
Serie A
Serie B
La Liga
Spanish 2nd Division
Portuguese League
For these emblems/kits, you'll need to download them from elsewhere, ideally from someone who has the kits in 1024x1024 format - the kits will be slightly less quality, however, this is the only way to ensure every team in the game has licensed kits (home, away and GK).

For the rest - Bundesliga, OET, J-League, and National Teams - you can download them from this site (download link in first page ;) ).
✅ 🐦 💟

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Hmmm! I was sure they were all 1024x1024 but I guess it's the only thing it could be. I'll have a look later to check. I take it there is no download file with all leagues with 1024x1024 kits available?!

Thanks for the response Mike. (y)

Mike
Founder
Founder

KPSNV wrote:
5 months ago
I take it there is no download file with all leagues with 1024x1024 kits available?!
Check out PES World - PS4 Downloads. They'll have you covered. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Aha - I've spied the issue. It was the PESWORLD OF I used last time, just went back to the site and downloaded them all again and had a look - despite downloading the '1024' version, some of the kits in the folders are 2048x2048. They must've been mixed up when the creator was uploading them. Such a shame, and a pretty poor oversight. Guess I'll need to try and find out where my friend downloaded his from. Unless anyone here has links to 1024 kits? Can't really be arsed trawling the internet to find links when they may also be mixed up...

It's never straightforward... (crazy)

Thanks for the response tho Mike, helpful as ever. (y)

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Or is there a straightforward way of converting them myself??

Mike
Founder
Founder

KPSNV wrote:
5 months ago
Or is there a straightforward way of converting them myself??
I'd recommend using Paint.NET to reduce the 2048 files down to 1024.
✅ 🐦 💟

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Ughhh, I'll give it a go if nothing else works. Just a bit time consuming and annoying - why do the PESWorld Option files give you an option of downloading a 1024 version if the kits are all 2048 anyway?! Surely there is an easier way!?

Mike
Founder
Founder

KPSNV wrote:
5 months ago
Ughhh, I'll give it a go if nothing else works. Just a bit time consuming and annoying - why do the PESWorld Option files give you an option of downloading a 1024 version if the kits are all 2048 anyway?! Surely there is an easier way!?
I'll send Glen (Founder of PES World) a DM via Twitter, asking him to look into it. Will keep you posted.

EDIT: Got a reply:
Glen PES World wrote:Ok this is a common issue and nothing major to worry about. Even though the kit size is 2048, when importing the images into game we select 1024 and the game compresses the 2048 images down to 1024 so even though the original image is the large size they are 1024 in game.

Hope that makes some kind of sense
✅ 🐦 💟

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Mike wrote:
5 months ago
KPSNV wrote:
5 months ago
I'll send Glen (Founder of PES World) a DM via Twitter, asking him to look into it. Will keep you posted.

EDIT: Got a reply:
Glen PES World wrote:Ok this is a common issue and nothing major to worry about. Even though the kit size is 2048, when importing the images into game we select 1024 and the game compresses the 2048 images down to 1024 so even though the original image is the large size they are 1024 in game.

Hope that makes some kind of sense

It would make sense if it didn't tell me I don't have space to import any more images! Losing my patience for this now.

Thanks tho Mike, appreciate you chasing that up. Guess it's time to check FIFA out.

Mike
Founder
Founder

KPSNV wrote:
5 months ago
It would make sense if it didn't tell me I don't have space to import any more images! Losing my patience for this now.
Go into Edit mode and delete all your emblem and kit images (do not delete your competition logos).

Once you've done that, go ahead and try installing this option file.

I haven't installed it myself - for obvious reasons - but it looks like it has everything you need.
✅ 🐦 💟

KPSNV
Super Sub
Super Sub

Mike wrote:
5 months ago
KPSNV wrote:
5 months ago
Go into Edit mode and delete all your emblem and kit images (do not delete your competition logos).

Once you've done that, go ahead and try installing this option file.

I haven't installed it myself - for obvious reasons - but it looks like it has everything you need.
*Extremely long sigh* Finally! Honestly can't thank you enough. You clearly have more patience than I do! :lol:

Mike
Founder
Founder

KPSNV wrote:
5 months ago
*Extremely long sigh* Finally! Honestly can't thank you enough. You clearly have more patience than I do!
Glad you're all sorted now - just happy I could help. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟