[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

User avatar
TiberiuI
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017
Supports: Liverpool
Location: Iasi

[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

Post by TiberiuI » 3 weeks ago

Hi Mike!

First of all, congratulations for all the great work. Good job, man!

Secondly, I am having some issues when trying to import the teams. For some, it worked without any problem. For others (all the teams in Championship, for example), it says: "Loading failed. Failed to import Aston Villa to West Midlands Village" for example. Same for Juventus and many other clubs

I am also having problems when trying to import the OET teams. The error is different there: "Unable to load because the data is from a different version. Please download new content and update the data."

Any idea on what might be causing this? I am using a cracked version of PES.

Thank you!



User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4355
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

Post by Mike » 2 weeks ago

TiberiuI wrote:
3 weeks ago
Secondly, I am having some issues when trying to import the teams. For some, it worked without any problem. For others (all the teams in Championship, for example), it says: "Loading failed. Failed to import Aston Villa to West Midlands Village" for example. Same for Juventus and many other clubs

I am also having problems when trying to import the OET teams. The error is different there: "Unable to load because the data is from a different version. Please download new content and update the data."
Rather than trying to import everything in one go, try importing 15-20 teams per session.

As for your second issue, you'll need to download the latest Data Pack (DP2).

If the two fixes above do not work, then I would say you've already answered your own question:
TiberiuI wrote:
3 weeks ago
Any idea on what might be causing this? I am using a cracked version of PES.
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
kingshorty
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 2, 2018

[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

Post by kingshorty » 2 weeks ago

Mike, is this the final version of your OF?

User avatar
janguv
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 3, 2018

[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

Post by janguv » 2 weeks ago

(First post here)

Great work with this OF! I flashed an earlier version and it's great.

Mike - question: now that PESW have released their own BL, is there any plan to change the pack here at all?

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4355
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

Post by Mike » 2 weeks ago

kingshorty wrote:
2 weeks ago
Mike, is this the final version of your OF?
I'll look at releasing another update shortly after the winter transfer window has ended. The update will include Red Bull Salzburg, as well as PES World's kits for the Bundesliga and several OET clubs.
janguv wrote:
2 weeks ago
Mike - question: now that PESW have released their own BL, is there any plan to change the pack here at all?
See above. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
janguv
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 3, 2018

[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

Post by janguv » 2 weeks ago

Mike wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'll look at releasing another update shortly after the winter transfer window has ended. The update will include Red Bull Salzburg, as well as PES World's kits for the Bundesliga and several OET clubs.
Awesome! ...And now the decision whether to wait or to do a ML with older OFs... hmm (think)

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4355
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

[PS4] OPE OF - Oct 31 Update Out Now!

Post by Mike » 1 week ago

janguv wrote:
2 weeks ago
Awesome! ...And now the decision whether to wait or to do a ML with older OFs... hmm
I'm going to wait until February (end of the transfer window), so my ML squads are fully up-to-date.
✅ 🐦 💟

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest