the special xmas agent!!!!!!

goldmu1e
Reserve
Reserve

the special xmas agent!!!!!!

Post by goldmu1e » 2 years ago

10,000 for an agent that guarantees me a decent player.......a 74 rated right back who Ive never heard of . what a load of **** this game mode is. i thought they would be at least 75 rated and id get someone half decent

you can die a hero but your still dead

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Re: the special xmas agent!!!!!!

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 2 years ago

Haha I got Sammy Ameobi and Charlie Austin.....
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 2 years ago

I got Pirlo this morning off that thing but yeah had a dodgy pick off it the other day.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

I agree that there should not be any Silver balls in the mix for spending 10k on these agents. I could accept it if there was a 7500k agent or something like that.

I still really like these Agents. My interest would have probably warn off by now if I already had a complete team. I am going to keep going until I get Alexis Sanchez. I am on a mission!

I can see the Agent frustration for players who only get to play the game a couple of hours a week or so. It could take you a while to get a black ball. I manage to play most evenings for an hour or so, so I am slowly building a good squad.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

goldmu1e wrote:10,000 for an agent that guarantees me a decent player.......a 74 rated right back who Ive never heard of . what a load of **** this game mode is. i thought they would be at least 75 rated and id get someone half decent
Just out of interest, who did you get?

For the record, the Top Agents only guarantee you a 70+ rated player. Ranging from the top stars of 2014 to up-and-coming talents tipped for success in 2015, there are over 300 players up for grabs.

10,000GP can be quite a lot, depending on how much you play, so it may be better for you to sign some players on loan. For example, on today's list you can get Cazorla 82 (3.6GP) and Bony 81 (3.3GP) and still have 3.1GP still left over to spend on contracts for your permanent players.
✅ 🐦 💟