Continue.

✅ 🐦 💟

DoctorOotker
Super Sub
Super Sub

Re: News, Rumours & Speculation [Discussion]

Post by DoctorOotker » 7 years ago

[youtube]lF7Ch1KbVyg[/youtube]

Found this 38 minute clip that I'm guessing is from the playtest? (if the demo does release soon then i would have thought this would be the code they would use).
Quality isn't brilliant at the beginning but it becomes more watchable :-)
Few things i noticed, not sure about the penalties but that could be either down to the players not fully understanding the control or (and hopefully not) it could be down to PES 11 style penalty dodgyness.
Movement sure looks smooth though! Especially when Messi was on the ball (towards the end). Look forward to counter attacking using that player movement!

Oh and from this vid guessing demo teams will be: Barcelona, AC milan, Inter milan and (couldnt see them in the vid but) Real Madrid? (If Ronaldo is the cover star). And then France, Spain, Portugal and Germany for Internationals.
Match length im guessing will be 10 minute matches but only first half available im guessing (they better not stick a stupid trailer on the end again! Never had to use my Dashboard button so much).

Hopefully more news soon!
"Nice Beaver...."
Frank Drebin, Naked Gun

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

Yeah, that's from the PES Rankings playtest last. You can see me in the videos too, if you look hard enough! ;)

It's the E3 code, which means that A LOT of things have been added/improved since this code. It's cool to make impressions from these videos, but I wouldn't be too hasty, since this code is PES 2012 in a very early stage of development.

Saying that though, it was still a very, very enjoyable game to play. 8-)

As for the demo, you've pretty much nailed it on the head. We all need Konami to make an official announcement, regarding the demo/beta. I suspect they will soon though...

And haha, yes. Like everyone else, I'll be upset if they force you to watch that same trailer, after every single game! :oops:
✅ 🐦 💟

DoctorOotker
Super Sub
Super Sub

Yea sooner the better cos the more we see these vids the more people want to play! Glad they've made some improvements mind cos the shooting in the code looked a bit feeble (was one of the few critiques I thought of) the Iniesta shot at the end was the only chance we got to see a real shot outside of the area (aside from Ronaldo's distant open goal shot) and even that was charged upto full! But as you say it is an old code and as Jon's mentioned on twitter, they are working on the shooting and the keeping upto release day which is always good news!
No further announcements this week? Or is it all being saved for Gamescom?
"Nice Beaver...."
Frank Drebin, Naked Gun

Mike
Founder
Founder

The latest playtesters are suggesting that shooting has been nailed. No more floaty shots, etc, like you can see in the video above - which I experienced in the code.

Goalkeepers have been improved too, but still need more work apparently.

I have a post coming tomorrow, but it's just a heads up for next week's PES world finals. As for PES 2012 news, I don't have anything at the moment. I'll keep you updated when the situation changes, don't worry. :)
✅ 🐦 💟

Will
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Will » 7 years ago

Some other quotes from twitter from yesterday…
Suffwan Suffwan Eltom
R2 shooting improved as well. @AsimTanvir scored a beauty with Eto'o. I still think a little more variety wouldn't hurt. #PES2012

Suffwan Suffwan Eltom
@Alan_Curdie Yes champ, dribbling just as good #PES2012

Suffwan Suffwan Eltom
@
Many questions about stamina in #PES2012. Very noticeable, particularly after 70th minute. @mercibeaucoupe
PSN: will_sass
Twitter: william_sass

Mike
Founder
Founder

It would be great to see an improved R2 shooting system. FIFA have nailed it, to be honest. It would be a breath of fresh air, if PES can sort it out too.

But to be honest, I'm not getting my hopes up.
✅ 🐦 💟

DoctorOotker
Super Sub
Super Sub

Suffwan Suffwan Eltom
@
Many questions about stamina in #PES2012. Very noticeable, particularly after 70th minute. @mercibeaucoupe
Good to hear this being implemented, means more thought will have to be put into sprinting runs. Cant always just pick up the ball and leg it :-)

Only ever use Right Trigger (Xbox :P ) for side footing my finishing for accuracy but to use it to add curl would be useful
"Nice Beaver...."
Frank Drebin, Naked Gun

DoctorOotker
Super Sub
Super Sub

Found another vid that I havent seen about before, this from E3 as well? It appears there's more teams available than I had previously thought. No gameplay's shown so cant see if it's a later code or E3 code, but it does show the tactics screen which looks fancy. And they've kept the cursor system which i loved from 11 :-)
"Nice Beaver...."
Frank Drebin, Naked Gun

Mike
Founder
Founder

That's the E3 code again, most likely from the same playtest too.

In case you missed it, I wrote all the teams available in my PES 2012 impressions article- http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2011/0 ... sions.html
✅ 🐦 💟

DoctorOotker
Super Sub
Super Sub

Ah thanks for referring me to that, think i began reading the article and then got distracted lol I'll give it a good read though :-)
"Nice Beaver...."
Frank Drebin, Naked Gun

Mike
Founder
Founder

No problem. It's a little out of date, but I would still appreciate it if you could read it all. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Rage06
Professional
Professional

Post by Rage06 » 7 years ago

Only a week to go :D > PES2012 News Bonanzaaaaaaa!!

DoctorOotker
Super Sub
Super Sub

Yep I shall certainly do so.
And Rage if you're excited now then I dont want to be near you when the game actually comes out :P
"Nice Beaver...."
Frank Drebin, Naked Gun

Rage06
Professional
Professional

Post by Rage06 » 7 years ago

Haha, you should've seen me last year. Went mental lol. Me and Adamneaves were like Kids in a Bouncy Castle :lol:
Seriously love this game bought all of them and have played them till the new one came out > Yes even PES 2009 & 10