Your PES 2012 Wishlist

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Your PES 2012 Wishlist

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

There's a lot of things we would like to see in the next PES title, but as we know, not all of our wishes are fulfilled from Konami. Fans are disappointed each year, as we express our desires every year about new features we'd like to see - or old features that Konami have removed for whatever reason - but ultimately, Konami do not grant our wishes.

So we all have a list of things we'd like to see. But if you had to choose one feature, what would it be?

โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Plambey
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: Your PES 2012 Wishlist

Post by Plambey » 7 years ago

for me, it'd be for the game to run as smoothly as messi with the ball in the trailer that was released way back when. i know its "running on the game engine" or whatev but i just felt let down after seeing that beautiful footage. obviously, by it running super smooth, that'd include a hell of a load of new animations, which is kinda me cheating a bit but hey!
PES Hard Core fan from the days of ISS Pro on the PS1. was the first game I bought, been in love ever since!

Mike
Founder
Founder

I would expect Konami would add a lot of new animations for the next game - they usually do!

Saying that though, they spent a lot of time on creating new animations last year, so they might just stick with what they've got, and concentrate on other departments.
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

tunizizou
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by tunizizou » 7 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:I would expect Konami would add a lot of new animations for the next game - they usually do!

Saying that though, they spent a lot of time on creating new animations last year, so they might just stick with what they've got, and concentrate on other departments.
yes , we want :
-lot of new animations (animations for improve gameplay like fifa11) ,
-ball physics (fast and light)
-new shooting and penalty systems
-new cinematics (free kick , entrance scene,goal celebration like pes6 , emotions )
-a better graphics (crowd,faces,kits) -> I mean better details and lighting
-better ambiance (sfx sound, chants,commentaries more exited)

if konami can just make this, PES 2012 will be great !
Sorry For My Bad English , I'm French ! :D

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 7 years ago

I want to see the konami players back.... Shaw, Gambino, Kaiser...

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 7 years ago

SNOW!!!!
Its in the latest Pro evo game (Android version) hopefully it makes an official move over to the Bad boys this year.

Mike
Founder
Founder

I'm sure you know that I have suggested this to Konami via the PESFan forums. I'm recieved quite a bit of support, but probably need more if Konami are going to take it seriously.

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2011/0 ... o-pes.html

It's quite pleasing to see that they introduced it (again) in the Android version. It could be a sign... ;)
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 7 years ago

Yup :) I voted and was the first one to comment on your post ;)

Mike
Founder
Founder

I remember that. Thanks again. ;)
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 7 years ago

Better links between animations... They need to make the game feel a lot smoother - as it is a long way behind in that respect.

I want better collision detection - so i know that if i tackle a man and get the ball, then i don't get stopped for a foul... And Vice Versa - the AI tackles are often OTT without punishment... Usually when it's the last man. I'm dropped, the ball rolls without changing patch - and the CB picks up and clears... ?!

BUT... MOST OF ALL... I want that ridiculous tumbling animation to be reigned in. Why do you always run and bend over when ANYONE puts you under pressure from behind? It's fine every now and then - but really, that often? Maybe a shrug, or a bump - but that full-on animation kills jostling for me...
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

01srainey
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by 01srainey » 7 years ago

I want the transfer/roster updates to be more frequent, we're nearly in March and we still haven't received an update for Januarys activity. I understand there's issues regarding licensing but I don't see why they have to do it in one big update, why not gradual updates during the entire transfer period.

I'm a huge bastekball and NBA 2k11 fan, and yesterday (24/02/11) saw the transfer window shut for franchises. On monday there was a huge trade involving 12/13 players swapping between three teams. I load up 2k11 and there it is, downloading the latest roster update. And I'm sure when I load it up tonight, another update will automatically download.

I'm not demanding updates to be released as soon as transfer is made, but more regular updates and definitely service whereby you can share option files and in particular edit files on the game itself.

Mike
Founder
Founder

I totally agree with you Sean. Konami could probably even take advantage of their fanbase and use them to do the transfers. Kind of like making option files, but obviously not causing any licensing issues.

I really hope that Konami don't wait until mid-March to release next years transfers, in PES 2012.
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

01srainey
Super Sub
Super Sub

In NBA 2k11, there's an online sharing system in place were users can upload their own edit files for others to download them. And it ranks them it terms of popularity, date created etc and has a bio/description seaction. In my eyes this would be perfect. No need to go to your pc, find and download OF and transfer to USB and then transfer to PS3.

zulucosta
Beginner
Beginner

Post by zulucosta » 7 years ago

Rage06 wrote:SNOW!!!!
Its in the latest Pro evo game (Android version) hopefully it makes an official move over to the Bad boys this year.
now this is something i really want and talked with Jon murphy about it.
i would also like fore the bench in the stadiums to be more alive with the coach sitting and walking around, do the stuff we see in live football.iยดm not sure but i donยดt think it would be hard for konami to inplement a coach editor, atleast for the faces.

01srainey
Super Sub
Super Sub

I'm not too fussed about more stadiums, but I definitely like the idea of more things going on inside the stadium during the game.

I've said this in the past before, and I'll say it again. In become a legend whenever you're a sub and it's half time. You have the chance to come out to the pitch and just knock it about with teammates.

I doubt that it will ever be implemented, but it would definitely add something to Become A Legend.